Forums » News & Announcements

Cash Transfer & Cash Privacy

• 1 posts
    April 1, 2022 12:05 PM PDT

Max said:

**** Transfer

Presenting a new **** Transfer feature - a convenient way to send **** between accounts, no more having to create custom skins just to send a limited amount of ****.

Q: How to Send **** to someone?
    A: Go to user profile and click "Send ****" (Only visible if the user **** Privacy allows it)

Q: Who can I send **** to?
    A: You can send **** to any user that is in your friend list and whose **** privacy is set to "Friends Only" or "Everyone" (and is atleast 7 days old and have 100XP or more.)

Q: Where can I track my transactions (Accept or decline incoming transactions)?
    A: On your profile, there is a button called "**** Transfer", clicking it will bring you to a dashboard where you can see your past transaction and the current pending transactions (the ones you've sent or the ones you've received).

Q: Are there limitations for **** transfer?
    A: There is no limit for how much **** you can send at once, however you are limited to 5 **** transfers per 24 hours (+ the hours left for daily stats refresh).

Security measurements

Sending **** requires a verification code that is sent to the account e.mail.

Changing account e.mail restricts **** transfers for 4 days (giving you time to report an unauthorized activity).

**** Privacy

**** privacy is another feature that lets users chose who can view their **** (and send ****).

Q: How to change my **** privacy?
    A: Go to your profile, then click "**** Transfer" the click on "Privacy" tab.

Conclusion

Hopefully, this feature will reduce (or eliminate) the instances of account sharing. Now when someone tells you "give me your account I will buy you ****" you can simply say "well, send me **** then, you can do it now".

P.S. As always, let me know if you encounter nay bugs or issues with this feature.

• 652 posts
    June 3, 2022 1:50 AM PDT

then i assume the account doesnt have more than 100 xp

i think it means the transfer wont be available if EITHER ONE of them isnt complete

• 652 posts
    June 3, 2022 2:45 AM PDT

yea somethings wrong

• 6 posts
    September 16, 2022 12:34 PM PDT

lyvotazer said:

yea somethings wrong

Yeah, I am trying to give a guy 150 xp because he game me an idea for a new skin, and I am trying to deliver, but I can't transfer any less then 500 xp....

This post was edited by oofalladeez343 at September 16, 2022 12:36 PM PDT
    • 998 posts
    September 16, 2022 2:00 PM PDT

The limit has been removed, you can now transfer any amount of c.a.sh.

• 58 posts
    October 7, 2022 12:47 PM PDT

w

• 2 posts
    October 11, 2022 10:06 AM PDT

Thnx max u the best.

• 1 posts
    April 26, 2023 4:25 PM PDT

Inesop said:

nice

eykyu

• May 20, 2023 10:43 AM PDT

Kaos said:

This is a successful feature. I congratulate you.

• 19 posts
    June 23, 2023 3:43 PM PDT
    Cash ples me broke top 100
    • 13 posts
    August 1, 2023 2:52 AM PDT

• December 16, 2023 12:50 AM PST

Thanks!

• 1 posts
    January 24, 2024 3:15 PM PST

porfa donenme chas