Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Trading Weapons

• 177 posts
    November 13, 2020 10:47 AM PST

Add to the game, the ability to trade weapons with other players.

• 177 posts
    November 14, 2020 8:13 AM PST

Maybe even loan a weapon to a friend that is time limited, at which point the weapon returns back to the owner...what do you think?

• 6 posts
    November 14, 2020 8:15 AM PST

Idk

• 141 posts
    November 14, 2020 9:11 AM PST
    That seems bad. Incentives begging.
    • 177 posts
    November 14, 2020 9:25 AM PST

Already have people begging with money tranfers, so what's different?

This post was edited by Wolfseeker at November 14, 2020 9:26 AM PST
    • 141 posts
    November 14, 2020 10:20 AM PST
    Imagine 10x the amount of begging
    • 4 posts
    November 14, 2020 10:21 AM PST

ya make gun transfer

• 177 posts
    November 14, 2020 10:21 AM PST

With you leading it...

• 2 posts
    November 15, 2020 6:18 AM PST

hello i am nidhishgaming i have purachase 1000kcash i open my game and it not apper in my game and my guns are all gone like carbine and railgun and i decided to leave plz can anyone help me anyone know  this game creater number???     thank u regards

• 23 posts
    November 15, 2020 11:11 AM PST

This has never happened before. If you didnt recieve your cash you purchased, you can request support. Also you can contact max here. https://warmerise.com/profile/Max . This seems like your trying to get free cash, and it doesn't work that way. And your items would never diseapeer. (This is fraud in a way i see, imagine if you are caught lying it will result in a ban. I may be wrong)

• 657 posts
    November 17, 2020 9:19 AM PST

ik about that,place bid and the gun will return to the owner by it self

• 657 posts
    November 17, 2020 9:31 AM PST

u can put days,mins or hours then it will pop out to the owner if any1 is not in warmerise or finished the battle or leaving a server so thats only the way it will return by it self like ghosts takes your body in u and takes u to nowhere and u said "oh my...wr am i,i dont remember how it happened..." or ppl who are magicians and can teleport things to anywr and ofc u will need to give a cash to the owner but returning it will no need a refund or taking away if they have not enough money to get,returning a gun to get is free money no need to buy just free to return and more returning and high it costs to place bid and take with them like ebay i rly need a keyboard to buy bc i have old keyboard dat has wobbly letters that pops out of my keyboard

if u no need it or sum1 needs it just place bid and put days,hours and mins then it returns by it self,just place bid if necessary

• 15 posts
    November 17, 2020 1:07 PM PST
    agent743 said:

u can put days,mins or hours then it will pop out to the owner if any1 is not in warmerise or finished the battle or leaving a server so thats only the way it will return by it self like ghosts takes your body in u and takes u to nowhere and u said "oh my...wr am i,i dont remember how it happened..." or ppl who are magicians and can teleport things to anywr and ofc u will need to give a cash to the owner but returning it will no need a refund or taking away if they have not enough money to get,returning a gun to get is free money no need to buy just free to return and more returning and high it costs to place bid and take with them like ebay i rly need a keyboard to buy bc i have old keyboard dat has wobbly letters that pops out of my keyboard

if u no need it or sum1 needs it just place bid and put days,hours and mins then it returns by it self,just place bid if necessary

Please kill me now.
    • 14 posts
    December 6, 2022 3:53 PM PST

nidhishgaming said:

hello i am nidhishgaming i have purachase 1000kcash i open my game and it not apper in my game and my guns are all gone like carbine and railgun and i decided to leave plz can anyone help me anyone know  this game creater number???     thank u regards

im pretty sure you cant purchase 1k XD i think u r lieing 

• 954 posts
    December 23, 2022 7:52 PM PST

guys, ur overthinking it. just throw your weapon at them without having to nuke yourselfs just for some guest to get your gravity gun. simple

• 954 posts
    December 23, 2022 7:54 PM PST

since why would you give someone "your" gun when its not actually "yours". meaning, if you transfer "your" gun to another account, they will just have "gravitygun" in their account. nothing special. so in-game you should just throw your gun at someone and they collect it. but the question is what happens to your slot that you threw?

• 652 posts
    December 23, 2022 9:51 PM PST

Trading weapons makes no sense. There are already some degenerates begging for like just 1k currency and now you want to multiply it?

• 177 posts
    December 24, 2022 10:58 AM PST

Then Perhaps we Might Been Able to Customize Our Uniform and other weapons we toss at enemies.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 24, 2022 11:07 AM PST

Weapon trading would be fuel in the fire to a big problem this community has which is alt acc's. I mean it already exists, just kill yourself in-game and drop it for your teammate or enemy lol. 

• 177 posts
    December 24, 2022 1:26 PM PST

Kill yourself and the enemy at same time for even more laughs

• 954 posts
    December 24, 2022 1:41 PM PST

nidhishgaming said:

I have had my guns randomly disappear before but then I prayed to god then I got them back. TA DA

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 24, 2022 3:03 PM PST

Wolfseeker said:

Kill yourself and the enemy at same time for even more laughs

XDDDDDDDD TRUE