Forums » General

This topic has been closed.
    • 8 posts
    January 1, 2021 9:47 PM PST

ah dun kar

• 353 posts
    January 2, 2021 10:21 AM PST

this was a leginmate concern and and then a ton of morons drop in and change the subject jelmervaloces is a toxic asshole its final no chainging it if she wants to cry becuase she loses thasts here fault she is going to start a war in the future if this keeps happening she dosent wanna benice to anyone. i wanted to be friends with her then she betrayed me for no reason dont be friends with her she will get stuff from you and betray you with no reason she thinks she owns everyone

• 8 posts
    January 2, 2021 9:36 PM PST

Max im moderator too and im moderator of this game too

• 8 posts
    January 2, 2021 9:39 PM PST

she betray you cuz ur betray friend not her she's good person (ofc) and nice cuz i said to her i need csh then she gave me don't lie chaos i know u just fighting with her cuz u keep crying don't deny it and i knw she's good person and many believe her ur just pathetic stuff in my way

• 657 posts
    January 3, 2021 1:54 AM PST

kathrynX said:

she betray you cuz ur betray friend not her she's good person (ofc) and nice cuz i said to her i need csh then she gave me don't lie chaos i know u just fighting with her cuz u keep crying don't deny it and i knw she's good person and many believe her ur just pathetic stuff in my way

he's not crying she cried in 1v1 with ESD and she put "ESD IS A GREAT NUB" bc she lose in 1v1,so in 1v1 she lost and she cries to much

pls calm ur friend down and tell her not to cry in 1v1

• 8 posts
    January 3, 2021 3:13 AM PST

i dont get it

• January 3, 2021 3:17 AM PST

What's up bro

• 353 posts
    January 3, 2021 10:07 AM PST

kathrynX said:

i agree with agent jelmervloces is toxic i was friends with her for a couple days and then she betrayed me the same way she will betray everyone else you will see kathryn she may not betray you but she betrays everyone and she will just start drama in the very near future so just stop i wouldent be enemys with her if she just dident turn her back on me and i was really nice do her before she betrayed me so kathryn, STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!

• 176 posts
    January 3, 2021 10:36 AM PST

Max if you can lock this post thanks.

• 68 posts
    January 3, 2021 11:06 AM PST

Agreed, this thread is not useful at all.

• 353 posts
    January 3, 2021 2:41 PM PST

hmm.. maybe not useful, but it dosent have to be useful

• 356 posts
    January 4, 2021 12:35 AM PST

This is just spam lol

• 19 posts
    January 5, 2021 10:41 PM PST

kathrynX said:

Max im moderator too and im moderator of this game too

wtf?deathbringer said there are no mods other than max.if ur a mod even you would lock this topic.

• 68 posts
    January 5, 2021 10:45 PM PST

Kathryn is not a mod. Max is the only mod.

• 353 posts
    January 8, 2021 9:51 AM PST

literally she thinks im stupid huh? max is literallly the only moderator in this game so please, stop thinking people are dumb kathrynX cause i can beat you in 1v1 flawless victory

• 52 posts
    January 8, 2021 1:38 PM PST
    so bad kids
    • 52 posts
    January 8, 2021 1:39 PM PST
    xChaos come 1v1 me u rtrded dog
    • 68 posts
    January 8, 2021 11:08 PM PST

Max if you could lock this thread please. This thread is only a whole bunch of toxics arguing.