Forums » Help & Tips

guide to purchased weapons

• 27 posts
    December 17, 2020 1:44 PM PST

I thought created this topic because it can be really useful for new players who wish to have weapons easily. For money buyers it's not worth it. It's also not worth it for players like me who don't need to buy weapons and who settles for free weapons, which are as good as others.

First, even if you have type preferences (auto or sniper), buy the mines. If you own mine, even if you are not very strong, this weapon will double your scores in any map. It is very useful, and in addition, it is not very expensive.

Warning (Never buy the Brass Knukles or katana), because the knife is much easier and better to use !

After the mines save for the Revolver. Whether you prefer the automatic or the sniper, this weapon is one of the best of the game. Only for 9500 cash. 

Warning (Never buy the MiniG ), because is very boring to use , we can have great moves and we can use real skill . 

When you own the mines and the revolver, it will become more difficult: If you like Snipers, Buy the plasmagun (note: if you do not have the skills to have corresponding movements for use plasmagun, the L115A3 is better). But for this, it takes another topic to learn how to acquire more and better movements for the use of snipers. I explain very easily, if you want more detail, watch this video of our dear moderater DB, a very good video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl58Uup7ttA&t=209s .

If you prefer automatics: Carbine is cheap in cash and really powerful. All users buy it, even sniper users. If you do not like carbine, you find it too slow, or not to your taste, the Blast Gun is will be very good for you. They have very different skills. Both are very easy to use. The G36 is more difficult for a beginner. Cepandant, It is childish to make a head shot. I remember that a Head Shot is 10 xp.

I explain very easily, if you want more detail, watch this video of our dear moderater DB, a very good video too : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLtkpH-fYus&t=396s

Now you must have these weapons: Sniper user: Revolver, Mines, Plasmagun / Carbine .

Auto user : Revolver , Mines , Carbine / G36 / Blast Gun .

Automatic users and sniper users, the next will are: GravityGun. This is the most useful weapon to become faster, more casual, and that will help you tremendously.

Ok! Now you own all the important weapons. After you can buy, RailRifle, vectorx and A12, RPG , bow , but this will be your choice later. (tomahawks are very useful for knife lovers) .

Watch out, important! If I recap, having all these weapons seem really hard for some who need cash. But the most important rule is: NEVER SALE AN ARME. No don't be impatient , this won't help you. 

If your question was how to make money easily, I would create another topic later. I hope you've appreciated it, good luck!

Sorry if my level of English is bad.

• 1 posts
    September 3, 2021 11:51 AM PDT

But how do I buy the gun? Like, where is the shop?

• 254 posts
    September 3, 2021 12:35 PM PDT

Good guide! Some people tend to go for the fancy stuff thinking it'll make them better. If you're not good with the so-called "low end" weapons, you won't be good with fancy weapons. Practice makes you better, not the weapon.

Gemini said:

But how do I buy the gun? Like, where is the shop?

Buy them in the in-game menu - "Armory" tab.

BDF

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at September 3, 2021 12:41 PM PDT
    • 7 posts
    September 9, 2021 10:51 PM PDT

But i got like 56 kills from the katana in a day

• 7 posts
    January 13, 2022 11:38 PM PST

how to sell weapon that you buy

• 212 posts
    January 14, 2022 12:41 AM PST

https://i.imgur.com/FJ4LwXt.png

• 7 posts