Forums » News & Announcements

New Year Update

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    December 24, 2020 9:14 AM PST

To celebrate the upcoming New Year, CPW and Vector X will be free, starting from now until January 31, 2021.

• 68 posts
    December 24, 2020 9:20 AM PST

Thank you for your hard work for us Max!

• 5 posts
    December 24, 2020 1:52 PM PST
    good but I thought they were given away and ivan ameter other weapons but I think that is not going to be true because the promotion or the gift of max is going to happen but that it is not a gift that is loaned and another time to buy them But you see, not because I have to raise a lot of ***** to buy it better I would see it given away **** ppr that some almost all have the vector x and the cpw so mmmm do not get the idea
    • 458 posts
    December 24, 2020 3:30 PM PST

OMG Thank you so much, Max!!! :D

• 657 posts
    December 25, 2020 5:15 AM PST

thx max but can u do rail rifle next year plssss bc in september i am gonna be year 9 and do exam without games but i want rail rifle

• 1 posts
    December 26, 2020 1:03 AM PST

Thanks Max. The Good New Year Update. :)

• December 26, 2020 3:00 AM PST

Thank you max!

• 2 posts
    December 26, 2020 5:11 AM PST

Thank You Max.❤

This post was edited by DragonBro at December 26, 2020 5:12 AM PST
    • 353 posts
    December 30, 2020 4:23 PM PST

thank you max :)

• 9 posts
    January 3, 2021 6:05 PM PST

THIS IS AWSOME ISH idk thx max

• 5 posts
    January 3, 2021 8:57 PM PST
    hello bro or max hear a favor when they are going to put new weapons people vote for new weapons is that i did a poll i just wanted to know.
    This is going to sound stupid but why don't you put a war tank or a helicopter I wait for your answer (THANKS MAX)plis
    • 5 posts
    January 3, 2021 9:01 PM PST
    I will wait for your answer MAX
    • 2097 posts
    January 3, 2021 9:10 PM PST

AdrianDark2 said: hello bro or max hear a favor when they are going to put new weapons people vote for new weapons is that i did a poll i just wanted to know. This is going to sound stupid but why don't you put a war tank or a helicopter I wait for your answer (THANKS MAX)plis

You know that this is a browser game right?

• 657 posts
    January 4, 2021 4:55 AM PST

AdrianDark2 said: hello bro or max hear a favor when they are going to put new weapons people vote for new weapons is that i did a poll i just wanted to know. This is going to sound stupid but why don't you put a war tank or a helicopter I wait for your answer (THANKS MAX)plis

we cant have a tanks bc they will be OP in any servers,spawn killing,btw hellcopter is good idea

bc yesterday i play combat online then i used a armored car with rocket and i began to spawn killing enemies

and helicopter helf is 1k (or 1.5k i guess) and it will be destroyed if its going down to the ground and boom they die,so spinning around to ground will be destroyed so it is best way to get a hellcopter/heli,btw it is same in the game called "War Copter",i played in my laptop wen i was little in miniclip.com but now it doesnt work for me so max should update T-REX first (just for me registerd not for every1,bc i want REXY to be with me as a pet and become a T-REX,do the attack moves and might roar,crush car with mouth (or teeth),tail and foot,moves for T-REX is jump=spacebar,arrow up,arrow down,arrow left,arrow right,ok for cars crushing moves:tail=pressing b,mouth (or teeth)=c,foot to crush a car=v,might roar=n,make a giant T-REX like rly rly giantic,make it LONG like very very longest length,also make a heavy weight bc giants takes heavy weights,also a gun will be on MY PET T-REX so it is best way to make it cooler,also raw meet needs to be added (just for allies or my friends in same team)to get on my REXY not to become just me to become A REXY

This post was edited by agent743 at January 4, 2021 5:08 AM PST
    • 6 posts
    January 4, 2021 8:19 AM PST

Max said:

To celebrate the upcoming New Year, CPW and Vector X will be free, starting from now until January 31, 2021.

Hello. Bro Or Max Hear A Favor When They Are Going To Put New Weapons People Vote For New Weapons is That i Did a Poll i Just Wanted To know.
    This is Going To Sound Stupid But Why Don't You Put a War Tank or a Helicopter I wait For Your Answer. 

• 5 posts
    January 4, 2021 8:30 AM PST
    I said that if they can put tanks or helicopters in, I never said that they give me a game for children
    agent743
    what world do you live in?
    • 657 posts
    January 4, 2021 10:12 AM PST

AdrianDark2 said: I said that if they can put tanks or helicopters in, I never said that they give me a game for children agent743 what world do you live in?

UK,but my parents,my aunt and my grandfather comes from pakistan