Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Helicopters

• 22 posts
    January 19, 2021 8:14 AM PST

I think it would be nice to have helicoptors added, but maybe keep it as powerful as the humv. It's main use would be transportation, but players can shoot out the sides with either their own guns or a turret. Honestly I'd like that better than the jet because of how easy it would be to take down, and also to get into (assuming there isn't a 2c fee to get in).

• 283 posts
    January 19, 2021 9:10 AM PST

I like this idea. I personally find jets overpowered because it's hard to damage them. Though in previous updates Max tried to nerf their capabilities by implementing jet pass and adding weak spots on jets. But I don't think anyone has ever been able to find those weak spots yet. 

• 22 posts
    January 19, 2021 9:42 AM PST

Yeah, I have hit the weak spots a few times, but I never knew where they were

• 657 posts
    January 24, 2021 8:24 AM PST

helis are a good idea but too bad it will be hard for players to control a helicopter like in war brokers and real life army so i prefer to be a pilot (i did in war brokers and im good but not good to fire with a turret) so helicopter must stay the height positions and turrets has to be added on both sides and also it needs rockets to follow target and it needs bomb to drop on enemies but i think it will not be op but morderate

• 22 posts
    January 24, 2021 3:16 PM PST

I thought about the rockets too, but my point is that the heli's main purpose should be transportation, just like the Humv. Adding rockets would make it too similar to the jet... although, if it had a limit to how many rockets it could use (unlike the jet) then it might be okay.

• 14 posts
    January 24, 2021 8:19 PM PST

DeathBringer908 said:

I like this idea. I personally find jets overpowered because it's hard to damage them. Though in previous updates Max tried to nerf their capabilities by implementing jet pass and adding weak spots on jets. But I don't think anyone has ever been able to find those weak spots yet. 

I know the weak spots its the front blue part of the jet last time I shot that part and i made a kill thats the weak spot of the ship and I made kills in that place alot of times. and that is happening cause the player is controling the jet from that window just shoot the front window 2 times with sniper and u make a kill

This post was edited by Conqueror151 at January 24, 2021 8:23 PM PST
    • 657 posts
    January 25, 2021 4:44 AM PST

Conqueror151 said:

DeathBringer908 said:

I know the weak spots its the front blue part of the jet last time I shot that part and i made a kill thats the weak spot of the ship and I made kills in that place alot of times. and that is happening cause the player is controling the jet from that window just shoot the front window 2 times with sniper and u make a kill

oh thanks for ur suggestion conqueror151 thats what i needed to kill pilot

• 1 posts
    February 4, 2021 10:37 AM PST

yes we need helicopters