Forums » General

Toxic Player - Jelmervailoces

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 3:33 AM PST
    Today, jelmervailoces curses and humiliates people in Warmerise Discord Server.
    You can see in the picture that I told her: You can scold me but please don't scold my mother, thank you.
    What I want to express is to ask you not to scold/humiliate those who have no enemies with you.
    Then she said something that angered me. In addition, she also angered many people.
    For example, after humiliating me, she humiliated a player named PlasmaGod.
    How did she humiliate PlasmaGod? She directly changed PlasmaGod's name to PlasmaDog.
    Her behavior is extremely bad. Hope the official can make a better choice to punish jelmervailoces this guy.

Hope @Max banned her forever or delete her account , if can't it is okay . Thanks

This post was edited by ESD8864 at February 7, 2021 3:34 AM PST
    • 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 3:49 AM PST

No description available.

• 96 posts
    February 7, 2021 3:54 AM PST

I agree she spammed DM me with full of hate on Discord too, am smart enough to block her tho :D

• 68 posts
    February 7, 2021 6:31 AM PST

Just ignore her then.

• 657 posts
    February 7, 2021 8:22 AM PST

ESD8864 said:

Today, jelmervailoces curses and humiliates people in Warmerise Discord Server.
    You can see in the picture that I told her: You can scold me but please don't scold my mother, thank you.
    What I want to express is to ask you not to scold/humiliate those who have no enemies with you.
    Then she said something that angered me. In addition, she also angered many people.
    For example, after humiliating me, she humiliated a player named PlasmaGod.
    How did she humiliate PlasmaGod? She directly changed PlasmaGod's name to PlasmaDog.
    Her behavior is extremely bad. Hope the official can make a better choice to punish jelmervailoces this guy.

Hope @Max banned her forever or delete her account , if can't it is okay . Thanks

i agree with ya ESD coz jelmervailoces made fake thensake01 toxic to me,i think she is teaching little kids how to be mean to others,she is extremely racist like imagine ****** has extreme racist sister: jelmervailoces she is extreme racist same as ****** but different things ****** and jelmer hates and gets angry and be very extreme,toxic and racist also xchaos said "jelmervailoces haxked me when i was in party" i think he means in real life party or b-day party and also jelmervailoces got other accs:xsarahhh (idk if it has 2 or 3 h) and xKathrynn,max forgot to ban her alt accs as well,i remember her 2 other accs

• 657 posts
    February 7, 2021 8:52 AM PST

also i forgot to tell u: she has other 2 alt accs,her 1st acc is xKathrynn and her 2nd acc is xSarahhh (i do not know if it as 3 or 2 hs),she cloned her accs to make everyone think jelmervailoces has 2 sister but no she is cloning her accounts she has no sisters and i do not know if she have brothers or doesnt have brothers coz it will be like she will hck jelmervailoce's own unbanned account and since i havent seen xkathrynn and xsarahhh coz i realize she has alt accounts,max can you ban her 2 alt accounts before its too late,jelmervailoces is a h*cker she h*cks accounts, like in tankionline (a multiplayer well armed tank game) i couldnt get in acc coz someone was h*cking my account changed my password so can u ban jelmervailoces coz i think she has a friend to haxk me in other multiplayers and know my moves which multiplayer games am i going to,can u add extreme ultra hck protection coz the ani hck protection failed and it needs very very strong protection,like i was going to the website called "OMEGAHACKS.TK" the oldest hcker and i think she pretty learned from omegah*cks.tk and it says it will update anti ban protection so plz do exteme ultra hck protection so hckers could not play it

This post was edited by agent743 at February 8, 2021 1:33 AM PST
    • 86 posts
    February 7, 2021 8:57 AM PST

She has another account, and the username is devinity. That account got deleted for some reason but I don't know why. And I do support you agent, everything yuo said was right.

• 657 posts
    February 7, 2021 9:15 AM PST

whynot94 said:

She has another account, and the username is devinity. That account got deleted for some reason but I don't know why. And I do support you agent, everything yuo said was right.

also i didint tell u that she got 4th acc

• 86 posts
    February 7, 2021 9:26 AM PST

Which one?

• 68 posts
    February 7, 2021 9:34 AM PST
    Just ignore.
    • 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 3:37 PM PST

kale75 said:

Just ignore her then.

Sure,but I think she must be punished.

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 3:40 PM PST

agent743 said:

also i forgot to tell u: she has other 2 alt accs,her 1st acc is xKathrynn and her 2nd acc is xSarahhh (i do not know if it as 3 or 2 hs),she cloned her accs to make everyone think jelmervailoces has 2 sister but no she is cloning her accounts she has no sisters and i do not know if she has brothers or doesnt have brothers coz it will be like she will hck jelmervailoce's own unbanned account and since i havent seen xkathrynn and xsarahhh coz i realize she has alt accounts,max can you ban her 2 alt accounts before its too late,jelmervailoces is a h*cker she h*cks accounts, like in tankionline (a multiplayer well armed tank game) i couldnt get in acc coz someone was h*cking my account changed my password so can u ban jelmervailoces coz i think she has a friend to haxk me in other multiplayers and know my moves which multiplayer games am i going to,can u add extreme ultra hck protection coz the ani hck protection failed and it needs very very strong protection,like i was going to the website called "OMEGAHACKS.TK" the oldest hcker and i think she pretty learned from omegah*cks.tk and it says it will update anti ban protection so plz do exteme ultra hck protection so hckers could not play it

Jelmervailoces have an account , but i fotgot the name .

• 86 posts
    February 7, 2021 3:55 PM PST

Ignore? Whats the reason to ignore a bully. If there is a bully taunting or bullying your friend, would you just ignore him and leave? Think about it this way, you can't let things easy for bullies, they have to get punished for what they do, and that is the aspect of life. Bullying is contagious in my opinion and not cutting off the roots of bullying will make this community an even worse place. So take this chance to cut off these roots of bullying to revive this community from toxicness. Consider this scenario:

If a small kid between the ages of 5-10 is playing online and he or she got bullied, that kid will take that habit. For every action there is a reaction, that is the main value and lesson in this world. So the actions caused by the bully should have a reaction, which is punishment. Plus, consider looking at Jelmer for example. What made her toxic was xPanda bullying her. This supports what I said. She took the habit from him and used it for her attitude. 

If we just ignore these bullies, It's going to spread among the people, the same way this virus we have today is spreading. And bullying has the value of racism because the bully views himself as better then the target. People that were bullied for racism didn't just ignore, they stood up and protested to get their equality. This is the reason we are fighting today. Jelmer literally told me that she hates mexicans and blacks because of their color, and that is wrong. Protect our brothers from these races, equality should floruish!

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 3:59 PM PST

whynot94 said:

Ignore? Whats the reason to ignore a bully. If there is a bully taunting or bullying your friend, would you just ignore him and leave? Think about it this way, you can't let things easy for bullies, they have to get punished for what they do, and that is the aspect of life. Bullying is contagious in my opinion and not cutting off the roots of bullying will make this community an even worse place. So take this chance to cut off these roots of bullying to revive this community from toxicness. Consider this scenario:

If a small kid between the ages of 5-10 is playing online and he or she got bullied, that kid will take that habit. For every action there is a reaction, that is the main value and lesson in this world. So the actions caused by the bully should have a reaction, which is punishment. Plus, consider looking at Jelmer for example. What made her toxic was xPanda bullying her. This supports what I said. She took the habit from him and used it for her attitude. 

If we just ignore these bullies, It's going to spread among the people, the same way this virus we have today is spreading. And bullying has the value of racism because the bully views himself as better then the target. People that were bullied for racism didn't just ignore, they stood up and protested to get their equality. This is the reason we are fighting today. Jelmer literally told me that she hates mexicans and blacks because of their color, and that is wrong. Protect our brothers from these races, equality should floruish!

Right !!!!!!!!!!! But xPanda is not toxic .

• 86 posts
    February 7, 2021 4:00 PM PST

She is probably lying, i know xPanda is nice, she is trying to find something get away with it. Idk to be honest

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 4:03 PM PST

whynot94 said:

Whynot94, you are right, besides, if you don't stop them! They will think that everything they do is right! 
    So we must cut off the root cause and prevent these toxic guys from doing this kind of behavior! ! !
    • 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 4:05 PM PST

whynot94 said:

She is probably lying, i know xPanda is nice, she is trying to find something get away with it. Idk to be honest

Oh ~

• February 7, 2021 4:05 PM PST

well i know whynot is and ohonest and trust worthy friend so i beleave he is right jelmer is very toxic i only met her in some games but she is always bieng toxic to me i am just 10 and she says bad words to me sometimes,and penguin is nice i only see him toxic like 2 times i told him to stop and stoped

• 86 posts
    February 7, 2021 4:07 PM PST

Max is a nice moderator, I know his job isn't easy chasing all of those toxic players, so we have to hopefully wait for Max's opinion. He knows what he could do.

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 4:13 PM PST

robloproud9223450000 said:

well i know whynot is and ohonest and trust worthy friend so i beleave he is right jelmer is very toxic i only met her in some games but she is always bieng toxic to me i am just 10 and she says bad words to me sometimes,and penguin is nice i only see him toxic like 2 times i told him to stop and stoped

This is why we all hate her and want let max banned her forever .

• 28 posts
    February 7, 2021 4:32 PM PST
    Hang her and spit on her dead body >;0
    • 96 posts
    February 7, 2021 4:35 PM PST

DAMN YES I AGREE WITH YUTO >:)))))

• 68 posts
    February 7, 2021 5:16 PM PST

whynot94 said:

https://warmerise.com/profile/kale75/action_id/723862/show_comments/1

This is literally the whole reason I made this post a few days back. People are not usually mean just to be mean. Fighting back just makes it worse. I try to be nice to everyone and all of the so called "toxic" people are nice to me as well. It works, trust me.

• 68 posts
    February 7, 2021 5:18 PM PST

Yuto said: Hang her and spit on her dead body >;0

Extremely unneccessary. I do not approve of that. 

Whynot I would point out that by your own arguement you said that she became toxic by being bullied. Then wouldn't the antidote be being nice? Half of these people are just bullying jelmer back which by your own arguement would make her more toxic... I don't see how this is helping.

This post was edited by kale75 at February 7, 2021 5:33 PM PST
  • February 7, 2021 5:21 PM PST

max i made toxic hunters for this reason to clear off toxicness and i follow my duty ask lightning andwhynot  i fought of some toxic ppl in a srvr i dont remeber the map but there were 2 toxic ppl whynot told me and lightning in that srvr