Forums » Videos & Screenshots

Bothering me, spamming the statement that I'm hcking in a 1v1

• 86 posts
    March 3, 2021 10:16 AM PST

Darakutenshi kept insulting me and after we played a round together in a dragon complex server, I killed him 6 times in a row and he asked for a 1v1. So we did a 1v1 and when he was beating me first, he didn't state anything that I was hcking. When I started winning and beat him 8-6, he accused me of hcking because he said that I didn't die from 3 mines that he put. The mines that he put exploded after I killed him, and then he used this as an excuse to why he is losing. He kept spamming me in that 1v1 server, saying that I'm a hcker and that he will tell max about this. What could you do about this max, because honestly, it's bothering me. After that, he started accusing me that my energy stays at 100% and that it isn't going down, I have a screenshot of it going down. I told him to join in and put mines so i can go into them to show him that Im dying and he said no.

• 998 posts
    March 3, 2021 10:53 AM PST

Point me one "toxic" message from those screenshots.

From what I can see, you are the one being toxic.

P.S. Capes make mines detonate further away, which means less damage.

• 86 posts
    March 3, 2021 11:05 AM PST

Max, I wasn't talking about right now, Daraku constantly insults me in every server I join, and I don't know the reason for it. We were good friends and Silentgamer knows, he was a witness, I was just normally playing when he started insulting me in the server dragon complex. I'm just sick of this and that's why I'm angry in the photos above. I tried to talk to him to stop it more than once, and try to be friends, but it seems like he's doing it when he gets angry after killing him in servers. I can show you screenshots if I ever join a game again, I'll have a witness too.

• 86 posts
    March 3, 2021 11:11 AM PST

The photos are not arranged in the correct time, if you check my tone in the second photo (the first in order i remember), i told him the explanation and he said "no say sht." ANd after he kept spamming the chat saying that im a hcker, i got angry at him. Im not a toxic person, all of my friends know me, and if you see my comments as "mean", then I'm sorry :( I guess I won't be making any forums about things that are bothering me, it won't help :(

This post was edited by whynot94 at March 3, 2021 11:15 AM PST
    • 998 posts
    March 3, 2021 11:24 AM PST

I base my conclusions solely on the evidence (video and/or screenshot). I don't know what someone said to you a week ago on Discord.
    The reason I ignore many reports is because many users don't realize that they do the same thing, that they report others for.

• 86 posts
    March 3, 2021 11:27 AM PST

Your right Max, I'm very sorry for this, I'm gonna change myself comepletely. I'll just ignore anything that bothers me, and try to block anyone that insults or tries to offend me.

• 998 posts
    March 3, 2021 11:29 AM PST

Blocking the user (going to their profile and click "Block Member") should be the first thing, before reporting is even considered.

• 86 posts
    March 3, 2021 11:31 AM PST

I won't report or create forums anymore because i want to prevent wasting your time, I'll just use the "block member" function. Thanks Max!

• 86 posts
    March 3, 2021 1:09 PM PST

Max, I'm not complaining about this again, but this is a screenshot:

• 657 posts
    March 3, 2021 2:46 PM PST

whynot94 said:

Max, I'm not complaining about this again, but this is a screenshot:

OH I DIDINT KNOW WAT CAPE WILL DO COZ ALL I KNOW IS IT WILL DO NOTHING AND COLOURFUL CAPES CAN MAKE SOM OF ENEMIES TO SPOT COLOURFUL CAPES THAT ENEMY WEARS BUT NOW THX TO WHY'S SS IT CAN HELP REDUCE A DAMAGE (ITS WAT I NEED IT TO REDUCE A DAMAGE OF EXPLOSION AND IDK ABOUT IF GUNS CAN REDUCE DAMAGE)