Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise WebGL

This topic has been closed.
    • 5 posts
    March 16, 2017 7:36 PM PDT

Max said:

@deathshot98 Unfortunately 32bit operating system is not able to allocate big chunks of memory at once.
    The solution is eaither install a 64bit version of OS or wait untill WebGL becomes optimized enough to use less memory (Not sure how soon that will happen)

I WENT THE SAME THAT EVEN 3 YEARS OF GAME FOR NOTHING ...
    • 5 posts
    March 17, 2017 4:54 PM PDT

Only way I can play now is on webgl. It is horable. Go back to allowing me to play without this. Lag, Mouse senativity is apsolutly Ridiculous. I love this game but am so sad that it looks more and more like the changes are geared to promote other projects by the devoper. Never had this problem with the older version. If I need to install yet another browser to play I think I'm done with this.

• 3 posts
    March 18, 2017 6:24 AM PDT

I can play for WebGL, i have lags: 8 fps or 3 fps and big PING.

This post was edited by kacperrox13 at March 18, 2017 6:42 AM PDT
    • 283 posts
    March 18, 2017 10:27 AM PDT
    @kilsualot @kacperrox13
    Download any older version of FireFox or simply click on this link: https://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-52.0.1esr-SSL&os=win&lang=en-GB
    And Install this.
    You'll be able to play on Unity WebPlayer (Hopefully) which will bring back your old Ping and FPS instead of what you're getting on WebGL at the moment.
    • 1 posts
    March 18, 2017 10:48 AM PDT

hey max can you please help me if i press play now i get a white screen how can i play???

• 5 posts
    March 18, 2017 10:54 AM PDT

@DeathBringer908

Iwas already on firefox, Had to breakdown and install palemoon inorder to play,

Thanks anyway

• 283 posts
    March 18, 2017 12:03 PM PDT
    @ killsaulot New version of FireFox does not support Unity. Downgrading to older versions which support unity (as of the link) works in this case rather than having to completely migrate to another browser.

@zOwbOw What browser are you using?
  • March 18, 2017 11:43 PM PDT

Finally, I cant play Warmerise without this :3

• March 18, 2017 11:44 PM PDT

@killsualot You can install the ESR Version of Firefox that still supports Unity WebPlayer

• 2 posts
    March 19, 2017 3:29 AM PDT

Hi Max, I think that it's a priority to change the mouse's sensibility beacuse it's impossibile to play like this

bye; the snake

• 328 posts
    March 19, 2017 6:23 AM PDT

@TheSnake01

You can change mouse sensitivity in Options/Settings

• 998 posts
    March 22, 2017 5:51 PM PDT

Just released a new update for WebGL featuring performance optimizations.
    Let me know if you notice any improvements in fps.
    Make sure to use latest version of Chrome or Firefox

Link: http://warmerise.com/Warmerise/Staging/PlayerData/

• 4 posts
    March 23, 2017 7:50 AM PDT

On safari im at 60fps and tried this and was down to 22fps. I have a new MSI gamimg laptop and what should fps be at?

• 2 posts
    March 24, 2017 10:50 AM PDT

with a little regret, also because of the last upload, I can't play well, I decided to leave the game for a little bit. I try to come back when the WebGl will be ok 
    Bye The Snake

• 1 posts
    March 27, 2017 8:23 PM PDT

Guys I have a fix for the "Unity problem" since firefox and chrome are freaking stupid for doing this..

1: Click me

2: Download it , it says it firefox 5.0 but its really 4.42.0.0 ,

3: After downloading it , Uninstall the previous version if you have a newer version install!

4: Install the firefox you just now got!

5: When the browser is opened type in to the searchbar "www.warmerise.com/"

6: Sign in

7: Go to "Play Now"

8: ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! searched for ever to find a lower version of firefox XD

-------------------

Proof :

Proof

https://gyazo.com/297aa8d6a6b1a42eb6dbc371e8c0ed15

This post was edited by KrocKat at March 27, 2017 8:27 PM PDT
    • 254 posts
    March 28, 2017 9:38 AM PDT

KrocKat said:

Guys I have a fix for the "Unity problem" since firefox and chrome are freaking stupid for doing this..

1: Click me

8: ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! searched for ever to find a lower version of firefox XD

If anyone's looking for older versions of Firefox, it's usually best to get it from the source {instead of an anonymous file-sharing site where you have no idea who put it up there or for what purpose.} As far as finding the older versions, it's not really that difficult...

Firefox:

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/

Opera:

ftp://ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/win/

Now just grab the one you want and have fun!! BTW, you can easily install other versions of Firefox side-by-side {as DeathBringer mentioned in one of his posts above}. He even provided a link to instructions on how to do it {also below}. So there's no real need to uninstall your favorite Firefox version if all you're going to be using the older version for is to play the game.

Instructions for side-by-side Firefox installations:

https://blog.kurtosys.com/running-multiple-versions-of-firefox-in-windows/

• May 11, 2017 3:24 AM PDT

I could play for like 2 days without any problems but now I have ridiculous mouse sensitivity, with lag. Then I get the same WebGL memory error.
    Seriously... I can't even play browser games with my old computer?

• June 3, 2017 3:12 PM PDT

Warmerise hack speed,fastshoots,Unlimited ammo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ORmilDApY

• 254 posts
    June 3, 2017 4:14 PM PDT

MrHacker said:

Warmerise hack speed,fastshoots,Unlimited ammo ...

Reported. But I guess you didn't really expect it to stay up anyway since you've just joined to post this garbage.

BDF

• 7 posts
    July 15, 2017 8:04 AM PDT

WebGL  is making my ping go upto 1000 why does it happens everytime i play anywhere cause my unityplayer doesnt work