Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

MAX . HATERS VOTE MY MAPS DOWN ON PURPOSE .

• 373 posts
    May 1, 2021 8:46 AM PDT

I PUBLISHED AN IMPROVED VERSION OF THE MEXICAN SPECIAL FORCES GARAGE. TAKE A LOOK BEFORE EVIL PEOPLE WILL TRY TO TAKE IT DOWN. 

• 2099 posts
    May 1, 2021 8:53 AM PDT

The colors hurt your eyes. Thats one of the problems.

• 373 posts
    May 1, 2021 8:59 AM PDT

JUST SO YOU KNOW. COLORS PROGRAM OUR MIND AND HUMAN BEHAVIOR IS GUIDED BY SECRET COLOR CODES ONLY THE MIND UNDERSTANDS. 

• 353 posts
    May 1, 2021 12:33 PM PDT

antonnovik said:

I PUBLISHED AN IMPROVED VERSION OF THE MEXICAN SPECIAL FORCES GARAGE. TAKE A LOOK BEFORE EVIL PEOPLE WILL TRY TO TAKE IT DOWN. 

no ones telling anyone to hate these down. ( or me at least.) this has nothing to do with beethoven or anyone. make a good layout and at least add about 3 secrets in each map. (like a secret door, pathway, hallway, room, etc. its not about the textures. its about the layout. and maybe at least take suggestions and do a poll on what the map should be.

• 353 posts
    May 1, 2021 12:37 PM PDT

xChaos said:

antonnovik said:

no ones telling anyone to hate these down. ( or me at least.) this has nothing to do with beethoven or anyone. make a good layout and at least add about 3 secrets in each map. (like a secret door, pathway, hallway, room, etc. its not about the textures. its about the layout. and maybe at least take suggestions and do a poll on what the map should be. and second of all, dont just type in all caps and talk like a child.

• 657 posts
    May 1, 2021 2:08 PM PDT

xChaos said:

antonnovik said:

no ones telling anyone to hate these down. ( or me at least.) this has nothing to do with beethoven or anyone. make a good layout and at least add about 3 secrets in each map. (like a secret door, pathway, hallway, room, etc. its not about the textures. its about the layout. and maybe at least take suggestions and do a poll on what the map should be.

i agree with xchaos coz mrnoub (or his alt account beethoven) made a map with memes and secrets and i rly love it,also his colours is hurting my eyes too like couple days ago my moum was slapping me coz of bright colours like white colour make normal or dark colours not too bright colours and also add memes and secrets,i rly love finding secrets and memes and som messages and a music and some pictures i rly love it and thx to mrnoub he made a new map

• 657 posts
    May 1, 2021 2:32 PM PDT

independicia is a good map but isnt good enough to have more memes and secrets and more space

• 373 posts
    May 1, 2021 2:53 PM PDT

THERE IS A SECRET INFORMATION ABOUT GOD ON MY MAP "POWER OF GODS". RESEARCH TOPIC "MYSTERIOUS ORBS"...WHERE THEY APPEAR ON OUR PLANET. 

• 353 posts
    May 2, 2021 4:02 AM PDT

ok indepencia is definetly unfinished.  those 2 gray walls are supposed to be doors

• 2099 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:28 PM PDT

Thats a muzzle brake not a suppressor 

• 373 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:43 PM PDT

https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/pistol/silencerco-9mm-osprey.html

• 192 posts
    May 3, 2021 5:44 AM PDT

Doors isnt fun anymore people use it as a farming tool possibly a Hoe like you XDD jk

• 657 posts
    May 3, 2021 8:39 AM PDT

there is some issues needs to be fixed:every people with RPG shoots and this what it happens,it will make some players having graphics issues they already lowered the graphics and i feel like 1 person was kicked out due to high ping it was caused by rpg explosions,some allies take cover and some people with RPG used it and shoot to any players they cover themselves,it is very cheating to do that and players might hack game coz of players using RPG to kill people who are using covers,place invisible wall to prevent RPGS (not bullets and not preventing a way to reach enemy base)

• 373 posts
    May 3, 2021 9:05 AM PDT

THIS IS WHAT RPG TYPE OF THINGS WERE INVENTED FOR. 

• 657 posts
    May 3, 2021 9:07 AM PDT

antonnovik said:

THIS IS WHAT RPG TYPE OF THINGS WERE INVENTED FOR. 

create invisible wall like in only sniper original

• 373 posts
    May 3, 2021 9:08 AM PDT

SOME CHEAT. I NOTICED MYSELF. HE WAS HIDING BEHIND PYRAMID AND I SHOT LIKE 9 RPG ROCKETS THERE BUT HE WAS STILL OK. IF SOME USE RPG THEN YOU MUST TELEPORT OR USE THE BRIDGE. THE BEST COVER IS TO HOP AROUND LIKE RED ROACHES OR BLUE CHICKENS. 

• 373 posts
    May 3, 2021 9:09 AM PDT

HIDE UNDER THE STAIRS THEN. BUY A WARMERISE DRESS THEY ARE ON SALE. IF ONE CAN HIDE FROM RPG THEN IT CAN BE IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL SOME SHARPSHOOTERS. 

• 657 posts
    May 3, 2021 9:11 AM PDT

antonnovik said:

SOME CHEAT. I NOTICED MYSELF. HE WAS HIDING BEHIND PYRAMID AND I SHOT LIKE 9 RPG ROCKETS THERE BUT HE WAS STILL OK. IF SOME USE RPG THEN YOU MUST TELEPORT OR USE THE BRIDGE. THE BEST COVER IS TO HOP AROUND LIKE RED ROACHES OR BLUE CHICKENS. 

but one person might run out of their energy,its waste of energy,also 1 person will use rpg to a person running on a bridge

• 373 posts
    May 3, 2021 9:24 AM PDT

WELL. THE ONLY ISSUE WITH "SNIPELIFE LUX" IS THAT YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND THE PYRAMID AND SNIPE BY NOBODY CAN SEE YOU...NOT SURE IF IT IS TRUE ON ANY SIDE BUT TRUE ON THE RED SIDE. SO RPGS HELP IN THIS CASE. 

• 192 posts
    May 3, 2021 9:26 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

Thats a muzzle brake not a suppressor 

ztfu hes the one that made it you dont tell him what it is you jerk

• 2099 posts
    May 3, 2021 9:30 AM PDT

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

ztfu hes the one that made it you dont tell him what it is you jerk

U finished? 

• 373 posts
    May 3, 2021 11:58 AM PDT

I AM WORKING IN BLENDER TO IMPROVE MY OFFICE CHAIR AND CREATE FEW DESKS WITH ITEMS. STILL LOW POLY. WITH BLENDER PBR TEXTURES THEY LOOK GREAT BUT STILL LOW POLY MODEL. BUT, UNFORTUNATELY FOR WARMERISE PUTTING FEW OF SUCH DESKS WITH CHAIRS AND COMPUTERS AND TEXTURES ON THE MAP WILL "EAT" HALF OF ALLOWED MAP FILE SIZE . . .

• 373 posts
    May 4, 2021 10:58 PM PDT

I MADE IMPROVEMENT TO MY "LIGHT CLASS FLYING SPORTS CAR" AND FIRST VERSION LOOKED FUNNY IN THE MAP "CELEBRITY MANSION" BUT IT WAS MY FIRST 3D CAR EVER. AND WORKED MORE ON DIFFERENT DESKS. 

• 373 posts
    May 5, 2021 3:51 AM PDT

WORKING ON THE MEDIUM DUTY MILITARY VEHICLE . . . I THINK IT DOES LOOK LIKE COFFIN CARRIER . . . BUT BULLETPROOF WINDOWS CAN BE BIG AND LOWERED TO ALLOW SHOOTING . . . AND THINKING WHAT KING OF TIRES TO CREATE . . . 

• 373 posts
    May 5, 2021 3:55 AM PDT

HATERS KEEP WORKING HARD TO HAVE MY NEW MAPS NOT APPROVED . . . ONLY MAP "SNIPELIFE LUX" SOMEHOW GOT ENOUGH REAL GOOD LOVING VOTES AND GOT THROUGH . . .