Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

throwable guns

• May 6, 2021 5:03 PM PDT

hi people, i want to throw my gun whenever i want by pressing Q, and it takes 101 damage to the victim, and 500 XP each kill with it. PLEASE add this, it would help everyone get XP easier

• 156 posts
    May 6, 2021 8:23 PM PDT

catclaw123 said:

hi people, i want to throw my gun whenever i want by pressing Q, and it takes 101 damage to the victim, and 500 XP each kill with it. PLEASE add this, it would help everyone get XP easier

you need to give your suggestion in the bugs and suggestions not here

• 36 posts
    May 9, 2021 12:17 AM PDT

ZXblah said:

catclaw123 said:

you need to give your suggestion in the bugs and suggestions not here

Yes

• 2 posts
    May 19, 2021 7:41 AM PDT

Really thats kind of *** and stupid

• 21 posts
    May 21, 2021 5:51 AM PDT

catclaw123 said:

That is the worst idea ever and if it will be added it can be used to swap guns with team members throwing a gun to someone will give them that gun it will not kill them idi0t.

• 6 posts
    May 24, 2021 5:19 PM PDT

BlueFlame dijo: [/ b]

Realmente eso es una especie de ****** y estúpido

[/ blockquote]es verdad

• 657 posts
    May 25, 2021 10:07 AM PDT

KILLERCOMBAT said:

catclaw123 said:

That is the worst idea ever and if it will be added it can be used to swap guns with team members throwing a gun to someone will give them that gun it will not kill them idi0t.

but wat if 1 person throws too fast and hits harder like to de head

• 652 posts
    November 2, 2021 2:01 AM PDT

ok ok ik what you mean but, the gun isnt as sharp or painful as tomahawk wtf, at least make the damage 65 maximum

and.. why tf would you gain 500 xp just for a kill its literally 4 times easier than exploding a vehicle and just gaining 35 xp like are you a farmer or smth, this is the stpidest sht ive ever seen