Forums » Videos & Screenshots

• 1 posts
    May 7, 2021 1:25 PM PDT

Dear Max can u investigate this player I think he has wallhacks or aimbot he shoots me through walls headshots every time there's bullet holes on the walls to he super rude to

Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 6.19.48 PM.png

• 657 posts
    May 8, 2021 5:17 AM PDT

its just a bug in sniperlifelux,i did it b4 and i was too clever to kill them while behind cover and i shot their brains behind cover and a part of de gun pops out so i shot them,now dey copied my moves

• 509 posts
    May 8, 2021 11:18 AM PDT

agent743 said:

its just a bug in sniperlifelux,i did it b4 and i was too clever to kill them while behind cover and i shot their brains behind cover and a part of de gun pops out so i shot them,now dey copied my moves

everyone do it since the map has been released

• 657 posts
    May 8, 2021 12:11 PM PDT

cismarikikilashvili said:

agent743 said:

BRUH i did it first b4 every1 did same 

• 192 posts
    May 8, 2021 1:17 PM PDT

@Zinach i played that lazer tag game in roblox in ur pfp b4 and its tr4sh.

• 36 posts
    May 9, 2021 12:26 AM PDT

Bug

• 509 posts
    May 9, 2021 12:36 AM PDT

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

no lmfao i saw someone doing it first

• 657 posts
    May 9, 2021 3:07 AM PDT

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

o den why didint u tell my friend to tell me som1 did first tho :V

• 509 posts
    May 9, 2021 4:12 AM PDT

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

o den why didint u tell my friend to tell me som1 did first tho :V

who friend lmao

• 429 posts
    May 9, 2021 11:05 PM PDT
    omg theres a topic abt me
  • July 8, 2021 5:11 PM PDT

people are taking advantage and abusing bugs in that map. its like they can hit you but you cant hit them. it really pisses me off.

• 998 posts
    July 8, 2021 5:19 PM PDT
    What map is that?
  • July 8, 2021 5:23 PM PDT

snipelife lux. people abuse that one bug i think antonovvik put on purpose.

• 2097 posts
    July 8, 2021 7:20 PM PDT

Never played on it

• July 11, 2021 6:08 PM PDT

theres this rectangle bug which antonovvik put on purpose. its like the enemy can shoot you but its nearly impossible to shoot them. it really pisses me off. the map is great exept that one bug who ruins it.

• 2097 posts
    July 15, 2021 6:11 AM PDT

This map will hopefully be removed

• 60 posts
    October 10, 2021 7:00 AM PDT

yea remove this map max

• 3 posts
    January 9, 2022 5:41 PM PST

SavageNinja jump hacker and very toxic, his excuse for the hack was that he was using nanocompressor, which I also used and it didn't even compare to his jump.

• January 9, 2022 9:25 PM PST

ooo

• January 10, 2022 12:21 AM PST
    gabrielluz said:

SavageNinja jump hacker and very toxic, his excuse for the hack was that he was using nanocompressor, which I also used and it didn't even compare to his jump.

Bro, first of all, this isn’t a proov. Secondly, do you know what upgrades are? They make you faster, let you jump higher, there is no falling damage and your stamina is reloading faster. You can buy it for 1,5k xp per day or buy it ingame for 3 coins, but I forgot how long you can use them. And if he is toxic, ignore it, nobody can do anything against his acting…
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 10, 2022 12:22 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    January 10, 2022 6:40 AM PST

I also bought it for 3min for 3 coins within the match and didn't even come close to its jump. He's a hacker, I've been playing since 2017 and it's the first time I've come here to report someone.

• January 10, 2022 9:30 AM PST
    Are you sure he didin‘t use grav? Because you don’t have a gravity gun.
    • 3 posts
    January 10, 2022 12:43 PM PST

I already had the gravity gun and I know how it works. He had but in normal jumps (space key) it was almost 2.5x higher than mine.

• 1144 posts
    January 10, 2022 10:38 PM PST

gabrielluz said:

don't report someone because you can't win him, so pathetic. Snl is just good as a player and as a friend

• January 11, 2022 12:37 AM PST
    Then it was an actually bug, I know Savage nearly since one year and sometimes we play together. He is skilled enough to prefer without hacking, because of that it is hard to believe. I don’t want to reveal you as a liar gabrielluz.