Forums » Off-Topic

Story of you

• 28 posts
    June 7, 2021 3:37 PM PDT
    How did you discover this game.What was your lifetime like in this game?
    • 109 posts
    June 12, 2021 7:16 PM PDT

Yuto said: How did you discover this game.What was your lifetime like in this game?

Well, it started for me around late 2019/early 2020, I was looking for a game to pass the time. I found this game, started playing it, got mad at my bad aim (it was my mouse, at the time). Made an account, tried hard with sniper but still had a negative kd until around 1100 deaths wear it evened out. After a while, I got a new computer and started playing again. I got way better after the new computer (and mouse) got the cpw as my first gun, and started blicking guys. Fought against the 500~900 ping guys/lag boosters, pre-nerfed jets, pros, and a few hackers maybe?.

I was working in this game like it was a job during the start to mid-2020, still playing it a good amount after that. Fighting all day having fun, hating people for lag, acting toxic if they bullied me too much. Wasting credits on skins, working my way up the guns, hating the ga3a for being trash(still bought it twice), learning to auto snipe, clapping with the carbine. Then I got bord and hit a slump my kd went from like 2.8~2.7 at the highest to what it is now 1.97. I'm still in that slump now really, all the bad credit choices caught up to me. Selling the carbine for the g36 was one of the final coffin nails. But still even after I got mad at the game for glitches, lag, pros, toxics, and the like I played off and on. Even if was rusty and out of practice, hated the game, and didn't have that much fun. I still kept coming back because the amazing thing that gave me hope was MY RANK STILL WENT UPeven after all that.

So I kept playing. getting less rusty kind of. Trying to play extra well (buying a new keyboard, because I played so hard I broke the O key. RIP), messing around in the forums, (learning to use Pixlr) making a new pfp (then doing 2 more times, first because found a better pic, then fu%ked up [1 because I saved it a jpeg, not a png] and [2 it looked like @33]. So I remade it way better taking 2 days). then finally celebrating me getting to rank 1000.

That's a good bit of my story, not all of it mind you. but most of the important stuff I can remember, at least. I hope I didn't sound too pompous, or like a jack@3S. But yea that the story of me E01ZONDER.

ps the pfp was realy bad 

to

• June 13, 2021 10:51 AM PDT

When i was playing bullet force i saw that game on crazy games. Then i played it one time and liked it (2020)

Then I made an account and started to play in February 2021.

• 156 posts
    June 15, 2021 10:28 PM PDT

Talha said:

When i was playing bullet force i saw that game on crazy games. Then i played it one time and liked it (2020)

Then I made an account and started to play in February 2021.

lol the same happened for me, i used to play bullet force before 

• 3 posts
    July 7, 2021 8:16 AM PDT

I was in a website for browser games in like 2013 or 2014(I don't remember the time exactly) and I enjoyed it so much(back then there were lots of players so most of the servers were full) because for me it was resembeling battlefield games that I couldn't afford back then, and as you may see my account was created in 2019 because I forgot the name of the account and I sometimes didn't used one back then. This is a short story of how I knew the game and I wish that the big majority of the people that used to play the game will comeback and that the developers will do some patches and updates.Btw please forgive me if I have some spelling mistakes English is not my first language.

This post was edited by tomerx11 at July 7, 2021 8:22 AM PDT
    • 241 posts
    July 18, 2021 7:49 PM PDT

Yuto said: How did you discover this game.What was your lifetime like in this game?

discovered this game on y8 in 2018, stopped playing it for a while. decided to register as a player in 2020

• 76 posts
    August 4, 2021 2:44 PM PDT

among us

• 76 posts
    August 4, 2021 2:47 PM PDT

dont ban me again i swear to god

• 241 posts
    August 4, 2021 10:29 PM PDT

pretty sure this wont get u banned but forum arent the place for edgy things i guess

• 657 posts
    August 5, 2021 5:13 AM PDT

EbolaSpreadah said:

among us

LOL xD im gonna laugh a little https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dXoPBcU3E

• 241 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:27 AM PDT

EbolaSpreadah said:

dont ban me again i swear to god

u got urself a warn. Max closed one of ur forum

• 296 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:29 AM PDT

Š̸͚T̶̞͠O̷̢̒Ṕ̷̡ ̷̫͂W̴̛͕A̴̻͗S̷̟̃Ť̸͕Ị̸̿Ṇ̵̆G̸͇̕ ̴̹͆Y̶͎̍O̷͓̽U̷̙͂R̴̖̊ ̶̞̀Ḽ̸̑Ȋ̴̪F̴̣͝E̸̫̐.̴̯̓ ̴̞͘T̷̼̋H̵͖̉I̷̫͌S̴̺̏ ̸̼͝I̴͔̚S̵͈̾ ̸͔̚Ạ̸̈́ ̶̙͛C̷̞͘U̴̘͋R̸̢̐S̶̺̓E̸̦͗.̶̗̈́ ̵̻́Ḩ̶͝E̵̪͘ ̴̩̀Ẁ̸̖Ả̶̤N̷̦͒T̶͊͜S̴͓̄ ̸̱̈́Y̸͓̒O̴̡̽Ū̵̫R̶͔̂ ̵̜̀S̸̯͝O̵̡͊U̶̯͐L̸̝̃.̸̭̂

• 241 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:31 AM PDT

dude u arent looking menacing with that text. you r trying ur hardest to do that but just stop it isnt working.

• 296 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:32 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

dude u arent looking menacing with that text. you r trying ur hardest to do that but just stop it isnt working.

I̷͖̓M̸̺͠ ̴̙̚H̵̠͠É̵̖Ĺ̶̳P̵̢͗I̷̗̅Ǹ̴̢G̷̿ͅ ̷͇͊Ỷ̷͙O̵̲͂U̸̩̿

• 241 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:33 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

in what way ?

• 296 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:34 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

in what way ?

I̶̩͒́̚M̵̡̮͎͛̐ ̴͓͓̋̐̉S̵̪̜̎̂̀Ȁ̴̖̟̓V̶̨̡͈͘͝Ǐ̵̜͗̇Ǹ̴͖͚͐G̴͕͊ ̷̡̦̞̀͑̓Y̶̛̳̻̓Ô̶̜Ŭ̸͚͇̆͝ ̷̟̭̄͑F̷̣̌R̴̼̞͓̓Ō̴̟̣̙̏M̴̨͕͊ ̵̖̗͗H̷̨͋̃ͅỈ̷̏̇͜M̶̱̀

• 241 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:35 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

in what way ?

I̶̩͒́̚M̵̡̮͎͛̐ ̴͓͓̋̐̉S̵̪̜̎̂̀Ȁ̴̖̟̓V̶̨̡͈͘͝Ǐ̵̜͗̇Ǹ̴͖͚͐G̴͕͊ ̷̡̦̞̀͑̓Y̶̛̳̻̓Ô̶̜Ŭ̸͚͇̆͝ ̷̟̭̄͑F̷̣̌R̴̼̞͓̓Ō̴̟̣̙̏M̴̨͕͊ ̵̖̗͗H̷̨͋̃ͅỈ̷̏̇͜M̶̱̀

how tho ?

• 296 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:36 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

in what way ?

how tho ?

E̷̱͆̄̐S̷̊͜C̷̯̈̂͑Å̴̗͊P̵̪̦̽͑̕E̷͇͖̼͒̑̍ ̸̤͗B̴̞͒̒E̶͙͒͊F̴̨̢̂̏O̴͈͗R̷̼̺͉̀͑E̴͓̙͐͌́ ̸͇͖̈́̐İ̶̗̿͆Ṯ̶̈́̕S̵͓͝ ̷̖́͗̚T̷̢̩̰͊Ö̷̳́Ö̸̡̥́̂ ̴̬͈͎́͘L̶͎̮̿Ã̴͈͂͋T̶̯̍È̶̢̃͗

• 241 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:37 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

in what way ?

how tho ?

E̷̱͆̄̐S̷̊͜C̷̯̈̂͑Å̴̗͊P̵̪̦̽͑̕E̷͇͖̼͒̑̍ ̸̤͗B̴̞͒̒E̶͙͒͊F̴̨̢̂̏O̴͈͗R̷̼̺͉̀͑E̴͓̙͐͌́ ̸͇͖̈́̐İ̶̗̿͆Ṯ̶̈́̕S̵͓͝ ̷̖́͗̚T̷̢̩̰͊Ö̷̳́Ö̸̡̥́̂ ̴̬͈͎́͘L̶͎̮̿Ã̴͈͂͋T̶̯̍È̶̢̃͗

at least tell me the full story dude ;( u cant just leave without telling me whats going on in details man..

• 296 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:39 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

in what way ?

how tho ?

at least tell me the full story dude ;( u cant just leave without telling me whats going on in details man..

H̸͎͉̅̈̕ͅE̶̮͕̿͗ͅ ̶̭͍̰̿̃̕W̴̧̡͗̀A̸̖͐̑̂N̷͉͔͆͆T̶͙͚͆S̵̱͊̚ ̷̹̜͐̊̚Y̷͙̦̝̓̇Ö̶͕́̚͠U̸̧͎̺̓̃̚Ŗ̵͍͋͂̓ ̴̨̻͎̇S̸̛͎͓̉͘O̸̮̗͆̽U̵̟͊͂̓L̷̰̙͚͛̄̋

• 241 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:40 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

in what way ?

how tho ?

H̸͎͉̅̈̕ͅE̶̮͕̿͗ͅ ̶̭͍̰̿̃̕W̴̧̡͗̀A̸̖͐̑̂N̷͉͔͆͆T̶͙͚͆S̵̱͊̚ ̷̹̜͐̊̚Y̷͙̦̝̓̇Ö̶͕́̚͠U̸̧͎̺̓̃̚Ŗ̵͍͋͂̓ ̴̨̻͎̇S̸̛͎͓̉͘O̸̮̗͆̽U̵̟͊͂̓L̷̰̙͚͛̄̋

who ? whats his name ;(

• 296 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:42 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

ethesoldier said:

poisondkindia1 said:

in what way ?

how tho ?

who ? whats his name ;(

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadordead/comments/o77uho/guy_thrown_off_bridge/

• 241 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:43 AM PDT

well we r just joking i guess

• 296 posts
    August 7, 2021 10:44 AM PDT

Ř̴̟̬̙̔Ṵ̶̗̂̆̓Ñ̵̫̰ ̶̰̑͠R̵͔͝U̸̯͗͐N̴̬̮̏͠ ̵̺͔̂̈́R̵͕̣͕͒U̵̟̪͒̅̏N̵̺͊͐ ̸͈͍͍̔R̵̲͈̍U̵͎̿͑N̵͈̩͛ ̷̘̥͌Ȑ̸͔̬̬̅̀Ù̸̪̯Ņ̸̩͆̈̊ ̶͖̣̯͂͝Ȓ̶̬͈͔U̶͚͊͝Ń̶̺̦̏͠ ̴͓̈̊͝Ṛ̴̙̙̔Ù̶̲̭̽͝N̴̙̺̋͐ ̷̰̰̔R̴͇̤̳̀U̴̞̅͝N̴̰͑̓͘ ̴͎͍̀̅̊͜R̵͍̿̏Ù̴͉̂Ṉ̸̯̂ ̴̲͙̤͌̊R̴̹͐͋Ù̵̩̺ͅN̷̼̱͂̋ ̶͇̆͒̑R̷̤͒̀͠U̵̦͎͒͠N̶̠̬͌̿

• 28 posts
    August 7, 2021 11:25 AM PDT
    Bruh stop spamming my forum