Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

suggestions :)

• June 15, 2021 11:00 PM PDT

well.. i have an idea for maps.. 

subway map

there should be a subway map where a train would travel through the tunnel and you can actually go inside the train. it would have  8 or 9 compartments and it comes back from where it departed. it would depart every five minutes and stop at some destinations. the whole map would be on subway tunnels. we can go out but not too far from the station. i think the tunnels should look like the one in gta iv. and the train would be available in that map only...

airport map

this map would take place in an airport.. yeah like an real airport.. there would be airport gates and the runway too. planes would depart in-between the match (u cant go inside planes) but staying near a taking off or landing plane will kill you. the inside would have sniper spots. and there would be escalators too.. and it would be distinguished in 4 floors.. from the fourth floor u can snipe on the runways..

well i have some suggestions for modes too :D

HIDE AND SEEK 

there should be different maps for this mode and every map should have different hiding spots. in this mode, the seeker would catch the hiders in 5 or 10 mins (time may vary if map is big). u can find coins which gives u hints of where the hider is from the armory (like 4 coins gives you 1 hint). there can be more than two seekers too but not more than 4...

RACING

in this mode, we can race with our humvees (we can customize our own humvee with any color, pattern or attachments). 8 or 10 players will be choosen, and they will take 5 or 10 laps in a round. there would be 3 ranks for the winner, bronze, silver and gold. And there would be racing maps for this mode and it would have some obstacles and ramps. (not too difficult lol)  this mode can give you xp for stunts or winning.

• 156 posts
    June 16, 2021 1:03 AM PDT

and there should also be jets mode in which we spawn as jets (like in ball mode we spawn as humvees ) 

• June 16, 2021 7:20 AM PDT
    Yeahh but what would u do there??
    • 156 posts
    June 16, 2021 7:32 AM PDT

jet fight 

• 156 posts
    June 16, 2021 7:37 AM PDT

the jet will be the same like it is but we should be able to aim on the enemy (the same way as we can aim using the guns)

• June 16, 2021 8:47 AM PDT
    Nice idea dude
    • 657 posts
    June 16, 2021 11:45 AM PDT

neoknuxx said:

subway map

there should be a subway map where a train would travel through the tunnel and you can actually go inside the train. it would have  8 or 9 compartments and it comes back from where it departed. it would depart every five minutes and stop at some destinations. the whole map would be on subway tunnels. we can go out but not too far from the station. i think the tunnels should look like the one in gta iv. and the train would be available in that map only...

airport map

this map would take place in an airport.. yeah like an real airport.. there would be airport gates and the runway too. planes would depart in-between the match (u cant go inside planes) but staying near a taking off or landing plane will kill you. the inside would have sniper spots. and there would be escalators too.. and it would be distinguished in 4 floors.. from the fourth floor u can snipe on the runways..

HIDE AND SEEK 

there should be different maps for this mode and every map should have different hiding spots. in this mode, the seeker would catch the hiders in 5 or 10 mins (time may vary if map is big). u can find coins which gives u hints of where the hider is from the armory (like 4 coins gives you 1 hint). there can be more than two seekers too but not more than 4...

RACING

in this mode, we can race with our humvees (we can customize our own humvee with any color, pattern or attachments). 8 or 10 players will be choosen, and they will take 5 or 10 laps in a round. there would be 3 ranks for the winner, bronze, silver and gold. And there would be racing maps for this mode and it would have some obstacles and ramps. (not too difficult lol)  this mode can give you xp for stunts or winning.

subway and airport is a good way a map creator has to add a train,underground,som ppl in train station,a city,a cars and crowded ppl,everything and airpot station and ppl and everything and a plane moving,moving vehicles in map should work (train and plane)

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    June 16, 2021 11:50 AM PDT

agent743 said:

neoknuxx said:

subway map

airport map

HIDE AND SEEK 

RACING

subway and airport is a good way a map creator has to add a train,underground,som ppl in train station,a city,a cars and crowded ppl,everything and airpot station and ppl and everything and a plane moving,moving vehicles in map should work (train and plane)

You're forgetting the fact that WebGL sh*ts itself when as low as 2 entities move at once.

And if you are so entrigued by those maps, Just make them yourself.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    June 16, 2021 11:55 AM PDT

Also all of you are forgetting that "Jet fights", "Hide and seek" and "Racing" is already possible.

Just buy a jet pass when someone already has a jet and go fight them, make a 2/2 server and wheoever joins ask to play hide and seek, there many custom maps and even maps made by Max and finally The Road is a great place to race with friends.

There's no reason to waste valuable game recources (That could go to actually improving the game rather than mindless suggestions).

• 657 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:23 PM PDT

@Eve i cant make maps, im not a creator lol

• June 16, 2021 9:50 PM PDT

Eve said:

Also all of you are forgetting that "Jet fights", "Hide and seek" and "Racing" is already possible.

Just buy a jet pass when someone already has a jet and go fight them, make a 2/2 server and wheoever joins ask to play hide and seek, there many custom maps and even maps made by Max and finally The Road is a great place to race with friends.

There's no reason to waste valuable game recources (That could go to actually improving the game rather than mindless suggestions).

i have done racing in road tho... the humvees take damage when it hits another one... u cant race with that and i have played hide and seek too... but it has very limited spots to hide... yeah but as you told we can play like that and everyone's playing like that too.. i just said bcoz it might be good if it had seperate modes for it..

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 16, 2021 9:52 PM PDT
  • June 16, 2021 9:56 PM PDT

Eve said:

agent743 said:

neoknuxx said:

subway map

airport map

HIDE AND SEEK 

RACING

You're forgetting the fact that WebGL sh*ts itself when as low as 2 entities move at once.

And if you are so entrigued by those maps, Just make them yourself.

i just suggested an idea dude...   -_-