• 657 posts
    July 24, 2021 10:37 AM PDT

Eve said:

agent743 said:

max im having issues i get a spike ping bug

also i dont remember what type of my computer is it

its called lag switching 

DUDE IM FÚCKIN DIDINT SWITCH ANY LAG

I GET SPIKE WHEN I START PLAYING AND I GET KICKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 51 posts
    July 24, 2021 11:49 AM PDT
    Bruh chill
    • 25 posts
    July 24, 2021 10:54 PM PDT

Thank you max!

• 84 posts
    July 24, 2021 11:15 PM PDT
    a simple fix for every browser related issue: **standalone** it would literally save the game and make the player base bigger. People refrain from playing browser games because of many reasons, one being no raw input, performance caps, and in general we’re limited to customising the game, like in other games where we can change the graphics, enable/disable vsync, multi threading and change resolution, as well as cap our own fps to whatever limit our system supports. I think making standalone available, and merging the servers on browser with standalone (if possible) would make the game enjoyable again
    This post was edited by Kazuya at July 24, 2021 11:16 PM PDT
    • 1144 posts
    July 25, 2021 6:27 AM PDT

Max the reconnect button doesnt work anymore

it just stuck at ' connecting '

• 17 posts
    July 27, 2021 9:23 AM PDT

After updating Warmerise, on the map "Spaceport", the door stopped opening

This post was edited by dimak07 at July 27, 2021 9:25 AM PDT
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    July 28, 2021 12:29 PM PDT

Kazuya said: a simple fix for every browser related issue: **standalone** it would literally save the game and make the player base bigger. People refrain from playing browser games because of many reasons, one being no raw input, performance caps, and in general we’re limited to customising the game, like in other games where we can change the graphics, enable/disable vsync, multi threading and change resolution, as well as cap our own fps to whatever limit our system supports. I think making standalone available, and merging the servers on browser with standalone (if possible) would make the game enjoyable again

I agree, Currently my biggest issue is frames, Which is just not possible on lower end hardware and I'm not lucky enough to be able to just go buy a brand new system.

Standalone would fix many issues as well as bring much needed features mentioned above, It could get actual RTX support.
    The possibilities are endless with Standalone.
    (Bring back old lab as a seperate map?)

• 116 posts
    July 28, 2021 2:00 PM PDT
    Add an option to play without pc
    • 1144 posts
    July 28, 2021 2:23 PM PDT

Xiiros said: Add an option to play without pc

yh, like mobile shooter games lol

• 998 posts
    July 28, 2021 8:59 PM PDT

Update 1

- The "Re-connect" button can now be clicked again if it fails the first time
    - Improved weapon obstacle detection to prevent shooting through walls
    - Fixed bug when sometimes the vehicle gunner would be looking in the wrong direction when shooting
    - Fixed bug when the arm would sometimes "flicker" in 3rd-person view when standing close to the corner
    - Fixed audio popping noise when throwing PlasmaGrenade
    - Fixed bug when light sources would not illuminate dynamic objects in custom maps with baked lightmaps

This post was edited by Admin at July 28, 2021 9:04 PM PDT
    • 241 posts
    July 29, 2021 2:09 AM PDT

So I wasnt the only one who experienced the player shooting the vechile gunner at wall but the bullets hitting me instead.

• 356 posts
    July 29, 2021 5:12 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

So I wasnt the only one who experienced the player shooting the vechile gunner at wall but the bullets hitting me instead.

I got that too, it's pretty annoying because you can't see where the player is pointing at.

• 657 posts
    July 29, 2021 7:42 AM PDT

Max said:

Update 1

- Fixed bug when sometimes the vehicle gunner would be looking in the wrong direction when shooting
    - Fixed bug when the arm would sometimes "flicker" in 3rd-person view when standing close to the corner
    - Fixed bug when light sources would not illuminate dynamic objects in custom maps with baked lightmaps

BRUH i missed this bug,R.I.P :'(

• 241 posts
    July 30, 2021 5:26 AM PDT

Max said:

Update 1

preventing shooting from walls.

Thank you for that thing Max. No more wall shooting :D.

• 657 posts
    July 30, 2021 6:02 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

Max said:

Update 1

"no more wall shooting"

GIVE CAZSH NOW IF THIS WALL SHOT BUG IS FIXED

• 241 posts
    July 31, 2021 6:20 AM PDT

agent743 said:

poisondkindia1 said:

Max said:

Update 1

"no more wall shooting"

Couldnt really understand what you just said 

• 507 posts
    July 31, 2021 6:53 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

agent743 said:

poisondkindia1 said:

Max said:

Update 1

"no more wall shooting"

He said: "If this bug has been fixed, I will not be able to play the game at my fullest potential. I therefore demand that Max credit *** to my account immediately  to make up for the loss in my income thanks to my inability to exploit this bug."

• 2097 posts
    July 31, 2021 7:11 AM PDT

I didn't know you could wallbang in warmerise.

• 51 posts
    July 31, 2021 7:21 AM PDT
    It’s most evident in the OnlySniper Original map. People just sit behind the wall and farm kills. It’s annoying af and ruins the game
    • 2097 posts
    July 31, 2021 7:45 AM PDT

Yes I have attempted to try the same thing. But I cannot see around the corner.

• 241 posts
    July 31, 2021 9:49 AM PDT

Ninjamurai313 said: It’s most evident in the OnlySniper Original map. People just sit behind the wall and farm kills. It’s annoying af and ruins the game

yes thats the reason m so glad the bug is fixed

• 241 posts
    July 31, 2021 9:51 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

poisondkindia1 said:

agent743 said:

poisondkindia1 said:

Max said:

Update 1

"no more wall shooting"

He said: "If this bug has been fixed, I will not be able to play the game at my fullest potential. I therefore demand that Max credit *** to my account immediately  to make up for the loss in my income thanks to my inability to exploit this bug."

lmao that explains it well 

• 377 posts
    August 4, 2021 4:45 AM PDT

Ninjamurai313 said: It’s most evident in the OnlySniper Original map. People just sit behind the wall and farm kills. It’s annoying af and ruins the game
    '

same with snipelife lux. you cant shoot them but they can shoot you. and they farm all day. it pisses me off. im just some teenager that wanna play warmerise. thats it. but these farmers torture players who wanna have fun. truly disgusting.