Forums » General

reason why i report sniper2020 map

• 657 posts
    August 11, 2021 1:55 PM PDT

hi,

today i will show u the screenshots, reason why im reporting this map because this map have problems

this is the first screenshot, see the bottom hole,this allows people to shoot their legs which is kinda annoying that have to keep moving

because i found some players arguing that they háck but no it is a hole, players got angry and annoyed and decided to dream that the creator of sniper2020 is dead in real life

second this screenshot tells us this tank cannon hit me when i spawned and this cannon hits me and its annoying me much, now everytime i play this sometimes i get hit by a tank cannon and i lose the combo then i bang my desk and my computer screen almost break

third this screenshot tells us this merrygoround machine is annoying

before i was playing this map i got stuck outside and i glitch and die then there was enemy right at the merrygoround machine and i nearly got unbelievible combo until then this machine push me fast and out of the my character went to red base then suddenly fail and land on sea and i died

last screenshot tells us there is a bottom hole as i showed u a first screenshot then the creator didint put it down properly and like this it is very easy for players to kill them and i found one angry player and decided to kick me because i kill him through the bottom part then i get kicked out for 600 seconds (there was 4/4 server, it was yesterday 10/8/2021) one teammate vote no and two enemies voted yes

please fix this issues 

as i said i found some angry and annoyed players in this map

• 242 posts
    August 12, 2021 10:22 PM PDT

though I have never been hit by the cannon ( I didnt knew it could do anything to the player) I do agree that its annoying that you have to keep moving because of the hole underneath

about the merry go round and the catapult thingy. You need the right timing to land correctly on the other base.