Forums » Off-Topic

Warmerise story: the revenge of the war

• 382 posts
    August 26, 2021 5:31 AM PDT

Another day red vs blue eventually are fighting but there is an revenge to kill blue and red the new team has named purple team. The fighters starts new weapon but the player said: * hahaha here is no one gotta stop us. But our new weapons are ready* the war has begun airfox is a pro but its hard to beat. But me i keep put trapmine on the entrance player (me) said: *oh no they have new rpg and exploding 3 mines* 

The purple team has move to the island get the skin of the jets. But the player said: *ok go make a building on the island and no ones gonna see us* they add an ship the blue and red are teaming up once they travel all of the country's and takes some more war. But blue and red explores more country's late that day the player said: *we need a secret weapon to stop them* and the soldier in purple team:* yes sir we will build an secret weapon to stop them* the red and blue defeats more purple team 

But they reach at the purple team base they gotta stop them

Ones the purple team soldiers have get the secret weapon the red and blue got defeat one day they are not teaming up red is gonna leave during the day the soldier said in blue team: *ok but we need to upgrade to defeat purple team and they will got defeat* once they got arrive again they start the war again purple team soldiers are now defeat now they will fight the leader of purple team 

They are gonna having a boss fight but the red are now coming once they defeat they are teaming up. After they defeat the robot they kill the leader of the purple team and they got return the blue and red are now starting fighting again and the end

I guess you enjoy it :D thank you

This post was edited by CJDIA at August 26, 2021 5:33 AM PDT
    • 382 posts
    August 26, 2021 5:37 AM PDT

CJDIA has make a new story lets go

• August 26, 2021 5:45 AM PDT

you just copied my purple team idea.

• 382 posts
    August 26, 2021 5:50 AM PDT

xObito said:

you just copied my purple team idea.

CJDIA said: CJDIA WILL LET YOU KNOW WHY HE COPY YOUR PURPLE TEAM