Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

I'm having ping problems

• 10 posts
    September 17, 2021 12:29 PM PDT

When I connect to a server I would get a fine amount of ping, but a few minutes into the game my ping would raise up to like 800. Now I haven't tried playing other games using the internet but it is quite annoying and would like a suggestion how to improve the connection, either to the game specifically or generally. 
    Thank you in advance.

• 2097 posts
    September 17, 2021 12:37 PM PDT
    I would recommend acquiring a LAN or Ethernet cable. They only cost a few dollars, and will improve your connection drastically.
    • 254 posts
    September 17, 2021 9:27 PM PDT

A problem with ping I used to have when I was playing was the extra stuff I had running on my laptop. If you have other programs running I'd suggest exiting those. That's about all I got, other than what Manickaa offered.

• 10 posts
    September 19, 2021 2:02 AM PDT

Thank you manickaa, I do not experience those problems now. Worked great :)

• September 22, 2021 1:47 AM PDT

the only solutions for a good ping are:-

1) Fix your internet connection. 

2) Ping varies upon regions also, so play in a region you live or near to you. If you play in a region very far from your region, then your ping would be high, in 300s and sometimes 400s. If you play in your region, ping would be below or above 50 and not more than 100. If you play somewhere near your region, then in 100s or 200s.