Forums » Custom Maps

I WILL MAKE NEW MAP ONLY IF MAX WILL . . .

• 373 posts
    November 9, 2021 11:29 AM PST

ALSO MAX CAN MAKE NEW SUIT BUT COLOR IT LET'S SAY DARK BUT WITH BLUE OR RED HELMET AND BLUE OR RED VEST ONLY . SUCH SUIT SHOULD MAYBE LET YOU CARRY ONE MORE WEAPON ...OR HAVE A SUPER PASS ( ON THE LOWER PART OF THE HAND LIKE DIGITAL ID ) INTO JETS RIGHT AWAY BUT 3 TICKETS IN THE GAME . . . 

• 254 posts
    November 9, 2021 12:29 PM PST

Maybe you could stop SHOUTING. As for demanding something to convince you to make a new map, I seriously doubt that's going to work... ever. Whether you make a new map or not is strictly your choice and no one is required to cater to you.

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at November 9, 2021 12:30 PM PST
    • 507 posts
    November 9, 2021 12:40 PM PST

SaintBae said:

LSD is in tabs not liquid xx

I'll be honest, I was just quoting this https://youtu.be/zmQWPkDfy6U?t=14

• 2098 posts
    November 9, 2021 1:27 PM PST
    That’s exactly what came to mind when you said it.
    • 652 posts
    November 9, 2021 5:45 PM PST

We all understand how you feel even Max, Manickaa and chronospectrum at least tried to encourage you to do better etc, you didn't even listen and spout out useless pure bullsht. It's not like people hate you and they downvote your maps no matter what. Let me get this straight, your maps are far from getting approved, they really xucked. It's very impressive of you to complain here and there like a random 2 year old girl crying for candies in a restaurant. Like man, just make better maps and use the same files as BennyChow uses, it's free. One last thing before I end my message, it's very impressive of you to make incredibly dogwater maps, man those sht have like 3 times more bug than the whole Warmerise game. See you and have a great day.

• 373 posts
    November 9, 2021 6:43 PM PST

JUST ANOTHER NEGATIVE PERSON AGAIN . BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT TALKING NEGATIVITY PLACES A SPELL ON YOU AND WHAT YOU SAY BEGIN UNFOLDING INTO YOUR LIFE . IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT VERBAL LANGUAGE HAS SPELL POWER RESEARCH WHAT NLP(NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING) IS . SOME ALTERNATIVE DOCTORS LINKED NEGATIVITY OF CERTAIN TYPE TO A SPECIFIC DISEASE IN THAT PERSON LIKE FOR EXAMPLE NEGATIVITY ABOUT MOONEYY MAY CREAT DISEASE IN THE LEGS ETC. AND IF YOU WANT TO ANALYZE MY MAPS MAKE AT LEAST 1 YOURSELF AND YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED THEM BEFORE I DELTED THEM AND NONE OF HATERS TOLD ME ANYTHING SPECIFIC THEY DIDNT LIKE BUT ONLY RELEASE DOGWATER ABOUT IT . 

• 2098 posts
    November 9, 2021 7:02 PM PST
    Are you mad lol
  • November 9, 2021 7:29 PM PST
    lol
    • 254 posts
    November 9, 2021 7:46 PM PST

Yeah, he's just a lame-@ss troll. Can't do a d@mn thing right and wants to continue to blame everyone else. Personally, I say just ignore anything else he posts since it's pretty much useless to try and insert some intelligence into his life.

• 2098 posts
    November 9, 2021 8:12 PM PST
    Yes you’re right on that one.
  • November 9, 2021 8:17 PM PST
    He's just trolling.
    • 652 posts
    November 9, 2021 8:29 PM PST

antonnovik said:

JUST ANOTHER NEGATIVE PERSON AGAIN . BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT TALKING NEGATIVITY PLACES A SPELL ON YOU AND WHAT YOU SAY BEGIN UNFOLDING INTO YOUR LIFE . IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT VERBAL LANGUAGE HAS SPELL POWER RESEARCH WHAT NLP(NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING) IS . SOME ALTERNATIVE DOCTORS LINKED NEGATIVITY OF CERTAIN TYPE TO A SPECIFIC DISEASE IN THAT PERSON LIKE FOR EXAMPLE NEGATIVITY ABOUT MOONEYY MAY CREAT DISEASE IN THE LEGS ETC. AND IF YOU WANT TO ANALYZE MY MAPS MAKE AT LEAST 1 YOURSELF AND YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED THEM BEFORE I DELTED THEM AND NONE OF HATERS TOLD ME ANYTHING SPECIFIC THEY DIDNT LIKE BUT ONLY RELEASE DOGWATER ABOUT IT . 

Hm you're talking about talking negativity when you're talking several times more negativity than I do. I agree I can't really make maps as such. But still as an average person, your maps aren't good, seriously. First of all, your maps have a lot of bug, literally died while walking on a certain place. Secondly, your maps were too big, the servers only can fill it up to 16 players maximum, but the size of the map at least needed about 40 players. (Literally a battle royale-sized map). And last but not least, go fix your behavior, quit complaining it's very immature. You know that your maps were bad if they got downvoted so bad like lmao, use your logic.

• 652 posts
    November 9, 2021 8:34 PM PST

At least shrink the map for god's sake. It's exactly the same as Theghayisland 2016, these kind of maps bring no fun at all. You seriously had to wander around for 20 minutes straight just to get 4 kills

• 127 posts
    November 9, 2021 10:01 PM PST

Can I ask you something about your maps? personally i have never tried them and i would never try them until i have my new pc. And I think half of the warmerise players are like me. We get 20 fps in your maps unless we have a good new pc.

So think about making FUN maps rather than detailed ones. You try to make realistic settings but that doesn't interest anyone. For example Area1 (made by Max) is the simplest warmerise map but also one of the most fun to play. I wouldn't say it's a good map but it's very it is very loved by the playersTry to create an interesting map, with a new tip. A different map from the others. 

• 373 posts
    November 10, 2021 7:46 AM PST

COMPUTER FOR SALE :

MANIKAKA BRAND GAMING XD TOWER PC.

32 GB OF POOPER RAM.

6.3 GHz 16 CORE APERTRON PROCESSOR.

12 GB HAMSTERZERO GPU.

1000 Mbps BUSHBABY NETWORK CARD. 

MANIKAKA GOBLIN ENCLOSURE.

• November 10, 2021 9:59 AM PST
    antonnovik no front, but to be honest i dont believe, that you are born in 1985
  • November 10, 2021 10:02 AM PST
    Because you are laughing about your own jokes, which arent even funny. So you are the only one who is laughing…
    • 373 posts
    November 10, 2021 11:13 AM PST

I BEEN THROUGH TRAINING AND I BEEN THROUGH 1000 YEARS AS ACTS OF WHAT IT FELT TO LIVE BACK THEN SO I AM 1035 YEARS OLD . EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS ON MY TOPIC IS A JOKE MATERIAL . 

• November 10, 2021 10:38 PM PST
    But for what are you doing that? You will only gain haters not more…
    • 373 posts
    November 11, 2021 11:38 AM PST

HATERS ARE ALWAYS HATERS BUT THE WORLD NEEDS HATERS TO BE HATERS SO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE COULD TAKE THE BEST SUPER SPOT IN THE UNIVERSE. 

• 2098 posts
    November 11, 2021 12:41 PM PST

What determines a great person?

• November 11, 2021 1:18 PM PST
    WingsofRedemption said:

What determines a great person?

Its easy to answer that, the points which determine a good person, are respecting and treating everyone good and equal. You dont need to be a helper or something like a fairy who is helping everyone. Being nice to others is enough i think. My opinion is only about social media, in real life its different.
    • 373 posts
    November 11, 2021 2:26 PM PST

GOOD PERSON IS THE ONE WHO IS IN THE MAFIA AND TOTALLY HONEST BECAUSE BIG BOSS CAN OPEN A "LIONS GATE" AND ANY ONE DISHONEST WILL BE "EATEN". AND INTELLIGENT GOOD PERSON CAN ALWAYS EXPLAIN HIS/HER OWN ACTIONS AND GOT NO NASTY SURPRISES TO HIDE . 

• November 11, 2021 10:21 PM PST
    And who do you think is the „Big Boss“?
    • 373 posts
    November 12, 2021 11:56 AM PST

BIGGEST BOSS IN THE MAFIA IS A GHOST .