Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

a new air vehicle suggestion

• 657 posts
    December 3, 2021 10:56 AM PST

i've been dreaming about the new air vehicle suggestions (helicopters) instead of ppl just vote kick a farmer who uses jet and keeps killing them with rockets,yes i know i seen players kicking some ppl who are good killing with jets and said they are noubs,i want to make this fair is the helicopter with machine guns attaching inside the helicopter and the under the front one and there must be a permission for a pilot who owns a pazs and uses the helicopter.

but if u dont know why it needs permission,well example: "my ally is in my helicopter,sitting with a machine gun then he shoots the other ally who is farming for xps and ruined his killstreak then he gets very angry and starts to find ally in my helicopter and murder him".

and there must be rockets but of course it does not need rockets will spawn and pilot could just straight away shoot them so it needs a time to reload it and add extra time for reloading the rockets,i think rocket reload time should be 6 seconds and machine gun reload time is 4 seconds for a pilot to shoot it but also i am sorry to say this,it might be difficult for anyone to use the helicopters so instead of hard controls i think it should be the controls of our keyboards, also to go up press up arrow,to go down press arrow down,to turn right press arrow right,to turn left press arrow left and to anyone who likes farming xps including me i am sorry but some players may experience bad and leave if they farm any players with jets so it needs replacement.

for helicopter hp i think it should be 1k or 1.5k hp not +1.5k otherwise it will take time to destroy helicopter.

unlike the jet, helicopter and jets could have different speed (i am not sure if it's still the same,slow or fast than a jet) and also the weak points to the helicopter is the the helicopter engine,the thing at the back end (i forgot the helicopter parts name) and the on the top of the helicopter engine.

if u like or want to give better suggestion then just do it but thx for reading this.

also sorry if my grammer is bad to u.

This post was edited by agent743 at December 3, 2021 10:57 AM PST
  • January 5, 2022 5:26 PM PST

YES! we need helicopters (COOL LOOKING ONES THAT IS NOT COPIED FROM OTHER GAME OR MOVIE). it would be cool.