Forums » General

OMG SH, U R CAUGHT!

• 657 posts
    December 16, 2021 1:00 PM PST

*tsk tsk tsk* this is the pruv

• 50 posts
    December 16, 2021 1:08 PM PST

imagine saying caught? imagine going at me for no reason. Haters will hate u have nothing to do except stalk me in games right? I am not even in the server first of all

This post was edited by Superhuman at December 16, 2021 1:16 PM PST
    • 45 posts
    December 16, 2021 1:10 PM PST

Okay I dont think any of you know what botfarming is, also that's what someone else said you can't believe it, i've never seen any jdi members botfarming.

• 480 posts
    December 16, 2021 1:21 PM PST

First of all, I left that server because I wanted to. It was a server filled with alot of "bots" as you call it. No fun.

Secondly, SH wasn't even playing there. It was T5 and I. No one has the control over playing with unregistered players. they all join to play and enjoy the game too. We can't leave each time the map is filled with unregistered players. We can either kill them and get a high score of leave. We are all here to play and enjoy the game. Do not post false evidence about anyone, especially when I am speaking about leaving a DEAD map. 

Alot of registered players, play with these unregistered and get a high score, yourself included, so why are you single handedly picking out a specific clan, players and calling them out for "bot farming". Stop create unnessary drama.

END OF DISCUSSION!

• 2097 posts
    December 16, 2021 1:30 PM PST
    There is a difference between farming and bot farming.
    • 657 posts
    December 17, 2021 8:37 AM PST

Zephyrus said:

Okay I dont think any of you know what botfarming is, also that's what someone else said you can't believe it, i've never seen any jdi members botfarming.

cos u didint see what jdi did,zephy,so now ask xyiian,he'll show u

• 480 posts
    December 17, 2021 11:15 AM PST

Whatever vengeance all of you have that hate against JDI clan and its members, I hope all of you heal.

This hate and everyday "ban" is getting out of control. There is no "proof" to show, if so, then everyone has proof against everyone. Please stop speculate and instigate drama between players. It is unnessary. 

Play and enjoy the game and stop these unnessary drama everyday. 

• 2097 posts
    December 17, 2021 11:37 AM PST
    Ratio
    • 1 posts
    January 1, 2022 6:23 AM PST

of course theres now that monthly warmerise drama going on what do y all get out of this LITERAL BS

• January 3, 2022 8:42 PM PST

OMG.

• 652 posts
    January 13, 2022 4:37 AM PST

dude people only play against noobs and brainless chimpanzee calls it ''botfarm'', botfarm is literally killing people that arent even playing, like not at all. dont get it how theres people born without brains

• 509 posts
    January 15, 2022 12:29 AM PST

farming = farming and targeting bad players to get good stats

botfarming = not a real player, is an alt acc or connected user with another device

• 652 posts
    January 15, 2022 12:44 AM PST

people call farming a botfarm

• 657 posts
    January 15, 2022 4:15 AM PST

cismarikikilashvili said:

farming = farming and targeting bad players to get good stats

botfarming = not a real player, is an alt acc or connected user with another device

right,thx for to remind me