Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

new weapon?

• December 24, 2021 4:59 PM PST
    • i would want a "burst gun" in this game, that has 15 damage to the limbs, 20 damage to the torso, and 25 to the head. (a burst gun shoots 3 times, then pauses, then shoots again, pauses). I would like it to be 10k to buy it. and i would like it to look cool too, (like futuristic) 
    • 4 posts
    February 3, 2022 5:36 AM PST

I am guessing to have a Double Barrel Shotgun, a Magnum pistol, or even a Butterfly Knife (since the ads animation for the knife looks like a backstab)

• 192 posts
    February 3, 2022 6:35 AM PST

i think an ar that cost 2k as an nuetral waepon so it wouldent be so hard to take out the players with better stuff

but max is a bad game developer he aint gonna do crap

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 3, 2022 6:36 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 3, 2022 6:39 AM PST
    2k for a gun? That’s less then the brass knuckles.
    • 1146 posts
    February 3, 2022 6:46 AM PST
    elitetrooper said:
    • i would want a "burst gun" in this game, that has 15 damage to the limbs, 20 damage to the torso, and 25 to the head. (a burst gun shoots 3 times, then pauses, then shoots again, pauses). I would like it to be 10k to buy it. and i would like it to look cool too, (like futuristic) 
    Could be futuristic famas
    • 192 posts
    February 3, 2022 6:48 AM PST

Castiel said: 2k for a gun? That’s less then the brass knuckles.

it takes a while to grind for even 2k with only defualt guns if you have a life and plus warmerise could use an Assualtrifle defualt players only get to have a shot gun a bolt action sniper and a smg its kinda wierd 

and plus all three of the defualt guns are very modern and you could buy them if you have a gun license i dont even think there military grade

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 3, 2022 6:54 AM PST
    • 192 posts
    February 3, 2022 6:52 AM PST

but at the end of the day this i just some goofy browser game

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 3, 2022 6:52 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 3, 2022 6:53 AM PST
    First of all you can get 2000 in like an hour. It also doesn’t work with the balance in the pricing.

The argument of the default weapons not being that good doesn’t work here well, as they are 3 of the best weapons in the game.
    • 192 posts
    February 3, 2022 6:58 AM PST

Castiel said: First of all you can get 2000 in like an hour. It also doesn’t work with the balance in the pricing. Theargument of the default weapons not being that good doesn’t work here well, as they are 3 of the best weapons in the game.

XD an hour is way to long to be spending on some browser game why do that if you could turn on your PlayStation?

and why cant warmerise have an AR? i would think if your so pro you would want more of a challenge when your killing them bots dude 

and if 2k doesnt work try 7k or 8k

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 3, 2022 7:00 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 3, 2022 7:32 AM PST

There's your issue. You just said it.

- If you don't like the game then don't play it. Nobody is forcing you to be here. 

- Don't complain that you don't have any weapons if you won't actually try and to put effort into it.

- Also warmerise has many ARs, you just have to work to get them like anything else in life.

- Never mentioned anywhere that I was "pro" so that statement is irrelavent.

Also yes I play a wide variety of other games other than warmerise in my free time. The whole "I don't play other games" thing doesn't really work here.

• 6 posts
    February 7, 2022 12:10 AM PST

Hey max one of the coolest thing we can have in this game would be able to use spider web to wing around and be able to slide when we are runny ik it a lot buck hey one change has a hugeimpact :)

• February 7, 2022 5:04 PM PST

or we could ALL have jetpacks XD

• February 8, 2022 1:43 AM PST

cry about it cat (joke)

• 192 posts
    February 8, 2022 5:56 AM PST

Castiel said:

- Also warmerise has many ARs, you just have to work to get them like anything else in life. 

working for a some carbine in a dead browser game doesnt sound ideal for working in life? but ok? lol just asking for a free basic rifle that every first person shooter has that you can own for free  not spend 3 months for it life is too short to be wasting that much time that wont even benefit you so sad you even said that. and i love how you ignored every single thing i said and be all passive agressive like how you always so this time ima do the same thing and honestly i dont even care when you respond anymore because there is something deeply wrong with you because nobody plays a browser game on there free time iespiecally some grown adult i dont care what anybody says  im on here because i am bored and if you werent addicted to this you wouldet take such offense when you hear a simple suggestion to dum game to and you want your ugly ah game to stay the same ive never seen anything like this i cant even picture i man playing this thats a joke

[/blockquote

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 8, 2022 6:28 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 8, 2022 6:31 AM PST
    Nobody is forcing you to be here you know.
    • 192 posts
    February 8, 2022 6:34 AM PST

Castiel said: Nobody is forcing you to be here you know.

im here cus i am

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 8, 2022 6:35 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 8, 2022 6:47 AM PST
    Then quit complaining about everything under the Sun. You make yourself look like a pathetic loser.
    • 192 posts
    February 8, 2022 6:59 AM PST

Castiel said: Then quit complaining about everything under the Sun. You make yourself look like a pathetic loser.

you cant say nothing either your extremly pathetic playing so long lol, go cry you old man 

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 8, 2022 7:01 AM PST
  • February 8, 2022 7:04 AM PST
    You both are telling it extremely but both of you are right. You should stop complaining Plasma, this game won’t have big changes anymore, it’s about to die and you should stop attacking him, Castiel.
  • February 8, 2022 7:05 AM PST
    And now to get back to the main topic, I don’t think Max will add new weapons, if he would, he would tell this information months before he adds the weapon. Also I don‘t think Max will do something just because someone asks him.
    • 192 posts
    February 8, 2022 7:06 AM PST

FlacMurray said: You both are telling it extremely but both of you are right. You should stop complaining Plasma, this game won’t have big changes anymore, it’s about to die and you should stop attacking him, Castiel.

your right :((((((((((

• 2098 posts
    February 8, 2022 7:06 AM PST
    I’m hardly attacking him. All he does is come on here and complain about one thing or another.
    • 192 posts
    February 8, 2022 7:08 AM PST

will probably just stop now sorry you guys.

• February 8, 2022 7:08 AM PST
    Castiel said:
    I’m hardly attacking him. All he does is come on here and complain about one thing or another.

If he complains it’s his fault, as you say mostly:“ Just ignore him.“ His complains has no relation to you, or it isn’t about you, to describe it better.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 8, 2022 7:10 AM PST
    • 192 posts
    February 8, 2022 7:21 AM PST

Castiel said: I’m hardly attacking him. All he does is come on here and complain about one thing or another.

Making suggestion because this game is diying and i want to play it in future because theres so many other good browser games like krunker.io which is an amazing browser shooter game surviv.io and bullet force but warmerise isnt nearly as good becaue i guess these game are made by more talented game devs but the sus thing is your always saying something when i do make a sugestion to make this game better and you call it complaining wtf? why you trying to cut down all these ideas anyway dont you have anything else to do because i dont

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 8, 2022 7:24 AM PST