Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

new weapon?

• 2097 posts
    February 8, 2022 7:23 AM PST
    lol
    • 4 posts
    February 8, 2022 11:18 AM PST

Guys, Guys, everybody calm down- all we need are Akimbo pistols, or customizable weapons, just- chill....and hey, at least I aint saying the Doom Eternal Meathook, as that is basicaaly a overpowered Gravity Gun.

• 609 posts
    February 8, 2022 5:55 PM PST

elitetrooper said:

• i would want a "burst gun" in this game, that has 15 damage to the limbs, 20 damage to the torso, and 25 to the head. (a burst gun shoots 3 times, then pauses, then shoots again, pauses). I would like it to be 10k to buy it. and i would like it to look cool too, (like futuristic) 

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/630/stevie-s-suggestions-ideas/view/page/5 check the B.A.R post

• February 9, 2022 4:32 PM PST

guys, you know hes making a mobile game of this which means it could be WAY better than this. maybe hes planning to remake it

• 93 posts
    February 9, 2022 4:58 PM PST

elitetrooper said:

guys, you know hes making a mobile game of this which means it could be WAY better than this. maybe hes planning to remake it

He's only working on making Warmerise play nice with mobile touch controls. That's all.
    See for yourself: https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlueMobile

• 2 posts
    February 12, 2022 5:04 PM PST

Make a assault Rifle that cost 100k

• 1 posts
    March 15, 2022 7:56 AM PDT

hi all, one question..

I bought the Vector X. I played and after a couple of weeks I was not able to use the gun anymore. In the armory menu it actually tells me that i have to buy the gun (AGAIN). I still own the skin I bought together with the vectorX but I totally don't understand that im not able to use the vectorX anymore. had any of u guys encountered something similair?     

>???<<<<<

• 2097 posts
    March 15, 2022 8:36 AM PDT

I'm pretty sure you didn't buy it. It was free for the month of January.

• March 15, 2022 8:38 AM PDT
    Yes, it was free together with bow, Castiel is right.
    • 192 posts
    March 15, 2022 10:30 AM PDT

yall nlggas get on my fúcking nerves yall really don't want anything in yalls own shltty game and then this nlgga castiel getting mad for no reason starting shlt because I'm trying to change the game he's been playing for the past 10 years my nlgga just shut the fúck up my dudes a literal boomer

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at March 15, 2022 10:31 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    March 15, 2022 10:42 AM PDT

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

yall nlggas get on my fúcking nerves yall really don't want anything in yalls own shltty game and then this nlgga castiel getting mad for no reason starting shlt because I'm trying to change the game he's been playing for the past 10 years my nlgga just shut the fúck up my dudes a literal boomer

Lmao see whos being recist in your first line

Besides come 1v1 because you kept calling me asian kid , lets see my " trsh skill " in 1v1?

• March 15, 2022 10:46 AM PDT
    Lol what a rac i st, how Vil3 would say:“What a farkup.“
    • 192 posts
    March 15, 2022 10:53 AM PDT

iCracker said:

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

Lmao see whos being recist in your first line

Besides come 1v1 because you kept calling me asian kid , lets see my " trsh skill " in 1v1?

Do i know you? i think you got the wrong as hole and uhh r4cist in the first line? you have no idea what your talking about you sound like those 4th graders who call everything r4cist this is why i hate this generation

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at March 15, 2022 10:56 AM PDT
    • 83 posts
    March 15, 2022 11:22 AM PDT

i want a auto gun like P-90 

• 2097 posts
    March 15, 2022 11:29 AM PDT
    The old blastgun was the closest thing.
    • 83 posts
    March 15, 2022 12:06 PM PDT

ye

• April 4, 2022 3:53 PM PDT

first off, here is my suggestions. climbing tools to climb the very gross looking ground for fun and maybe you can buy this thing that is a magnet so you can stick to the wall sideways for snipers. that would be fun. second. JETPACKS JETBOOTS, TANKS, MECHS, COPTERS, way more vehicles. third. better animations (WAY BETTER). fourth, STORYLINE! this would make the game cool if this was implemented. and fix the default suit! the suit looks very bad and non appealing to people who look at this game. this game needs to be that "too good" game. plus, the graphics for the pictures and art are WAY better than the actual gamplay (for example, the main menu page. it looks cool, but in the game, there isent anything to do with space, that blue planet, and those ships!) MAX! ADD THESE THINGS! YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER.

• 40 posts
    April 7, 2022 2:49 PM PDT

I want a double barrel shotgun. This game has too many AR type rifles and another shotgun would break up the monotony. 

This post was edited by ScottytheSlayer at April 7, 2022 2:50 PM PDT
  • April 9, 2022 4:43 PM PDT

Ok that would be cool