Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Warmerise 2.6.9 Big Update Request for Max

• 10 posts
    June 13, 2022 8:35 AM PDT

hi max! im Anagio, you can call me George, im thinking about new update of warmerise, im thinking about you know, getting the old stuff back like Kriss Super V, BlastGun Old Skin and Other Warmerise Retro Stuff, i m sure fans will love that good old warmerise is back! if you deny it, its not a problem at all! and one more is that we can add one more type of match, the randomizer! everytime you spawn you get a random primary weapon, secondary weapon, addition item and melee, Guest also can participate in this type of match, so they can experience the new guns! im sure they will register once they will like these new guns. and also for Kriss Super V you have to give the different sound to it, the current sound for ump 40 is kinda annoying if you ask someone, including me, but its ok if you want to keep it and pretty much yeah... if you deny all of this, its not a problem, i just thought i could help you with the next Retro Update. or whatever you want to call it!

thank you for your time Max! love your game! <3  OUTDATED! Check 2.7.0 update MY idea

This post was edited by anagio at June 24, 2022 1:11 AM PDT
    • 2098 posts
    June 13, 2022 9:27 AM PDT
    I wonder what happened to the old models
    • 10 posts
    June 13, 2022 10:16 AM PDT

Dellacona said: I wonder what happened to the old models
      idk, i just really want them back! i was playing this masterpiece in 2014, i remember kriss and old blastgun model, blastgun was free at that time