limbs dmg 21

rate of fire 15.0

ammo:200

recoil 0.59 deg/shot

bullet spread 1.00

price 13000

weight carrying:very heavy

gun type:heavy machine gun

other things:its very heavy and powerful,just only use it in long range or necessary to have it for quick cash,also i play nathan drake game with powerful fast turret,so that gives me an idea,bc this was my dream to get a heavy powerful gun,wait there i upload a image...

yh,so max if u see that gun,pls update it so i can play and earn cash very fast,because i need to get greatest cash and i want to be pro with it,bc they call me noob so i want them to call me pro if i kill them with machine gun

• 77 posts
    November 29, 2020 10:43 PM PST

You all xd bros xd lol noobs beacuse i am hacking the game tell me i hack or not tell me now???

• 226 posts
    November 29, 2020 11:39 PM PST

Rusher said:

You all xd bros xd lol noobs beacuse i am hacking the game tell me i hack or not tell me now???

you don't hack

• 2 posts
    May 20, 2021 4:41 AM PDT

Deleted Member said:

for real, this again? we've already talked about this, tbh our main priorities should be different right now, namely improvements of performance, solutions to have more density population on servers, bring more people to warmerise, kick votes, ping limits, advertising, tournaments/leagues, bug fixes and glitches corrections, not a necessity but custom maps (since it has a load of fans) and measures like this, im all in favor of suggesting new things

but you just talk about more weapons and more and more, if you want to buy an asset that costs *****, if you have one for free you  still have to get animations etc to it, it will probably come in a cost, if you want to make a model good luck, you'll spend some time there to make a good one, this are the kind of stuff that are meant to be add when the game if fully fix, "operational" etc, so to speak when things will run smootlhy

and you really need to consider trying to balance better your specs, i saw this "god sniper" on another player's post but still, thats some powerful sh*t, take a look at the weapons on the game and look for the balance, that's fulcral

I agree with this guy. We should be focusing on overall improvement of the game