Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Additional weapon new skins 2.3.5

• May 19, 2017 1:24 AM PDT
    ...........??
    • 283 posts
    May 19, 2017 3:14 AM PDT
    Can you extend the explanation a little bit? And be more precise.
  • May 19, 2017 4:13 AM PDT

• 609 posts
    May 19, 2017 6:11 AM PDT

nop, it would be cool to customize tomas but this would pose a problem, you could easily camouflage  a mine with a surface pattern

• 254 posts
    May 19, 2017 12:37 PM PDT

Or make the mines look like french toast. Imagine you're walking along, looking for an enemy to kill and all of a sudden you notice a stack of french toast just lying there. Wouldn't you be hungry and want to get those before someone else does? Then *BOOM* you're dead and your enemy is laughing his/her head off because you fell for the old "trap mine camoflaged to look like french toast" trick.

Yeah, not a good thing.

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at May 19, 2017 12:38 PM PDT
    • 259 posts
    May 19, 2017 3:05 PM PDT

BlueDragonFire said:

Or make the mines look like french toast. Imagine you're walking along, looking for an enemy to kill and all of a sudden you notice a stack of french toast just lying there. Wouldn't you be hungry and want to get those before someone else does? Then *BOOM* you're dead and your enemy is laughing his/her head off because you fell for the old "trap mine camoflaged to look like french toast" trick.

Yeah, not a good thing.

LOL BDF that really looks (nice to eat) even for making skins tomas.

• 67 posts
    May 19, 2017 5:08 PM PDT
    LoL
    • 281 posts
    May 21, 2017 11:30 PM PDT
    With custom skins you cant know which teams mine is that or which team throw that grenade.
    Very bad idea
    • 609 posts
    May 22, 2017 1:50 AM PDT

EpicTroll2 said: With custom skins you cant know which teams mine is that or which team throw that grenade. Very bad idea

actually you can since the aura/bip light is not "costumizable", idk how to put this into words

• 281 posts
    May 22, 2017 2:09 AM PDT
    STERBEN99 said:

EpicTroll2 said: With custom skins you cant know which teams mine is that or which team throw that grenade. Very bad idea

actually you can since the aura/bip light is not "costumizable", idk how to put this into words

Its perfect how it is now.
    • 609 posts
    May 22, 2017 4:58 AM PDT

EpicTroll2 said:
    STERBEN99 said:

Its perfect how it is now.

don´t get me wrong, i also agree that this is not good for the game

for the reasons i've speaked before