Forums » General

WARNING: MAX READ THIS

• 954 posts
    November 8, 2022 6:40 PM PST

hey guys, just to let you guys know there is someone that uses speed hacking in-game. and it is incredibly annoying. he goes through walls and floor and he teleports to different locations/moving things, I was on a sniper map with moving platforms and he throws a gernade and it travels across the map and into our base. it is not high ping. here is his name. (note, the name is the person who is on top of the kill thing with the pistol kill

• 10 posts
    November 8, 2022 9:11 PM PST

I was there myself. I can say this is true. Some dude with a username like "Persouve" or something was wall hacking and speed hacking. They were also using starter weapons, which means that they were likely hacking from the beginning. 

• 507 posts
    November 9, 2022 3:58 AM PST

Please record players like this if possible. Not much can be done to ban players or fix exploits if they aren't demonstrated

• 2099 posts
    November 9, 2022 4:52 AM PST
    If it is PERUVIANO both I and another player submitted video evidence to the Report Hackers and Cheaters Thread.
    • 10 posts
    November 9, 2022 5:00 AM PST

I couldn't screenshot, or record it because I was using a Chromebook, but I agreed to be a witness when a space trooper reported the hacker. 

• 954 posts
    November 9, 2022 6:54 AM PST

and idk how to send a video, i know how to take videos but idk how to send them (i didn't make a video this time)

• 2099 posts
    November 9, 2022 8:36 AM PST
    Take a screen recording, upload it to YouTube, and then post the link.
    • 998 posts
    November 9, 2022 10:01 AM PST
    When the player swings around is a bug, I wasn't able to determine the cause yet, but the new update have some changes that should potentially fix it.
    • 652 posts
    November 10, 2022 4:11 AM PST

when the player swings around, does the player itself sees himself like that or his screen is just acting normal while we were witnessing pure trauma?

• 2099 posts
    November 10, 2022 6:05 AM PST
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTIXtYbas_Q He’s definitely cheating because he can control how fast he moves.
    • 954 posts
    November 10, 2022 6:55 AM PST

well think about this light speed "hack" (is it a bug or hack?) for a second. what i saw was he was glitching around everywhere. then, he kind of teleported to the moving platform becuase how fast he was going. THEN a threw a gernade and it appeared like it was right in front of me, and killed 3 people in the process, as he ran through walls and went under the floor. and yes, he could control it, I think. EDIT: he had very good ping

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at November 10, 2022 6:55 AM PST
    • 250 posts
    November 10, 2022 7:31 AM PST
    Saw this Perviano guy in a Desert Outpost match. Even the pros couldn’t beat him
    • 2099 posts
    November 10, 2022 7:37 AM PST
    He’s not very good with it so I don’t know why he’s doing it.
    • 954 posts
    November 11, 2022 7:17 AM PST

yeah, we need this guy banned, either for hacking or abusing this bug, if it is a bug like max (I THINK) explained/ said it was. also I think some un registered player used it, i forgot who it was though.