Forums » Custom Maps

PIKA MAX _ THIS LIGHTMAP BACKING MAKES THINGS WORSE

• 373 posts
    November 15, 2022 8:42 AM PST

ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEARN TO MAKE DECISIONS . I HAD OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE A NUMBER OF TIMES AND SEEN THE AFTERLIFE ( SEEM MY YOUTOOB ANTON.ARCHANGEL.51 PRESENTATION ABOUT HEAVEN ) . I KNOW WHAT IS IN THE CENTER OF THE EARTH AND I KNOW HOW HUMANS CAME ABOUT TO EXIST ON EARTH AND MAYBE CREATE A PRESENTATION ABOUT THIS . ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEARN TO MAKE DECISIONS AND SO FAR ALL YOU DECIDE IS JUST DO NOTHING AND KEEP WARMERISE AS IS AND THIS IS DEATH FOR WARMERISE . 

• 2098 posts
    November 15, 2022 8:52 AM PST
    What did that have to do with learning how to make decisions?
    • 250 posts
    November 15, 2022 8:54 AM PST

Wow I didn't know 113,876 players have the fault of this. It's not like we're doing anything wrong we're just chillin, enjoying and making new friends. What's the big deal?

• 373 posts
    November 15, 2022 10:06 AM PST

AI MIDJOURNEY CREATED THESE SOLDIERS _ GO TO THEIR DISCORT SEE SECTION "CHRACTERS"

• 954 posts
    November 15, 2022 4:47 PM PST

dude. what the heck even is this? we are talking about map creation not the start of time. goodness

• 250 posts
    November 15, 2022 7:02 PM PST

Why don't you post your Midjourney pics on Off-topic forum instead?

• 954 posts
    November 15, 2022 7:04 PM PST

i know right

• 2098 posts
    November 15, 2022 7:49 PM PST
    Walmart ripoff of Ironman
    • 954 posts
    November 15, 2022 8:22 PM PST

XD

• 652 posts
    November 15, 2022 11:41 PM PST

antonnovik said:

ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEARN TO MAKE DECISIONS . I HAD OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE A NUMBER OF TIMES AND SEEN THE AFTERLIFE ( SEEM MY YOUTOOB ANTON.ARCHANGEL.51 PRESENTATION ABOUT HEAVEN ) . I KNOW WHAT IS IN THE CENTER OF THE EARTH AND I KNOW HOW HUMANS CAME ABOUT TO EXIST ON EARTH AND MAYBE CREATE A PRESENTATION ABOUT THIS . ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEARN TO MAKE DECISIONS AND SO FAR ALL YOU DECIDE IS JUST DO NOTHING AND KEEP WARMERISE AS IS AND THIS IS DEATH FOR WARMERISE . 

as a matter of fact the game was fun and peaceful when you were banned

• 652 posts
    November 15, 2022 11:47 PM PST

antonnovik said:

AI MIDJOURNEY CREATED THESE SOLDIERS _ GO TO THEIR DISCORT SEE SECTION "CHRACTERS"

he definitely got those iron mans from ohio

• 250 posts
    November 16, 2022 12:01 AM PST

antonnovik said:

Iron Man made in China

• 65 posts
    November 16, 2022 6:20 AM PST

xXBigBadWolFXx said:

tbh, I don't think your posts always have to be on all-caps and bold letters and such big font. Map looks promising tho

The map looks like Anton hit LSD HARD, btw why are you insulting my friends?

• 65 posts
    November 16, 2022 6:22 AM PST

Max said:

@antonnovik In your previous posts you talked a lot about how technology is evolving, but can you really assess how advanced modern technology really is? I feel like you're overestimating it a bit. Name one thing that made you think "Yes we are progressing as humanity" in the past decade. From the start I've noticed your way of thinking, is really unusual, are you aware of that? It's like you can come up with the most genius idea ever, or you can be a "rain man" of this generation, just have to find your talent.

Well at some point he talked about how PC hardware has evolved to run any map he makes. But the truth is 90% of people who play warm are people with trash PCs

This post was edited by Budz at November 16, 2022 6:22 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    November 16, 2022 6:27 AM PST
    I can agree with this as I was one of these people before. Warmerise was essentially one of the only games that I could run for a long time. A lot of the people that play are grade school children on Chromebooks that can’t run most online games.
    • 954 posts
    November 16, 2022 6:35 AM PST

i have a windows 11 laptop, so im good

• 65 posts
    November 17, 2022 6:17 AM PST

Castiel said: I can agree with this as I was one of these people before. Warmerise was essentially one of the only games that I could run for a long time. A lot of the people that play are grade school children on Chromebooks that can’t run most online games.

Well, them being in school is an absolute disappointment, they're given the chance to educate themselves but instead they come on warm with an average eyeQ of 12 and drool all over the community.

• 954 posts
    November 17, 2022 6:54 AM PST

and this is another reason why this game should be an actual game, like downloadable as a desktop app. maybe free on steam or something.

• 373 posts
    November 18, 2022 5:56 PM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzRzgM17CQ0&t=163s

• 250 posts
    November 19, 2022 1:42 AM PST

Budz said:

xXBigBadWolFXx said:

tbh, I don't think your posts always have to be on all-caps and bold letters and such big font. Map looks promising tho

The map looks like Anton hit LSD HARD, btw why are you insulting my friends?

what? I'm not even doing anything wrong