Forums » General

who the best player ever you seen!!

• 30 posts
    December 17, 2022 1:50 AM PST

Hi all, I always wonder about who is the best player in Warmrise, and since I am a newcomer I don't know much about the old players, and for the period in which I have been playing the game continuously, this is my list of the best players, in:

1-) auto: lsterio

2-) sniper:Elevenz

3-) knife: airwolf 

whats about you >3

• 250 posts
    December 17, 2022 5:12 AM PST

auto: Isterio, xLobov, Hrolf, Sloom

non-auto: Castiel, Lion7

knife: Airwolf

• 652 posts
    December 17, 2022 6:48 AM PST

Auto : fshiteup (he is a god in his prime)

Sniper : Barbsie, Kazuya

Knife : Axiira

• 49 posts
    December 17, 2022 7:00 AM PST

Isterio said:

Thanks for the praise fam but I don't think I was necessarily the best even when I was in my tip top performance lol.

• 2097 posts
    December 17, 2022 7:12 AM PST
    Wait I suck lol
    • 186 posts
    December 17, 2022 7:33 AM PST

If I had to pick the best players I've ever seen since I started in 2013 they would be:

Barbsie, he was the best I ever saw. Dominated everyone during his prime could singlehandlely win clan wars and was the most consistent player ever. And also best ever L11 player.

Fuj147 he was one of the greatest in terms of strategies for clan wars and overall good player. Specically with PlasmaGun.

Everton76 would be in my top 3 since he is also one of the greatest plasma gun players and he was the one with the longest peak. 

And some special mentions would be SlayerPRO and Apsterino.

Wish some players sticked around to play every now and then.

• 652 posts
    December 17, 2022 7:44 AM PST

fshiteup said:

Isterio said:

Thanks for the praise fam but I don't think I was necessarily the best even when I was in my tip top performance lol.

Probably but based on my opinion your aim is as stable as a lock. When I get caught up in your shooting all I cna do is watch my screen shake asf lol

• 609 posts
    December 17, 2022 7:52 AM PST

Do I gotta say more? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAFB1NY2Kc&t=965s

Jokes aside, in particular order, Apster, didn't saw much of Barbsie but saw enough, Psycho, Fuj and I'll add Neap as well

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at December 17, 2022 7:56 AM PST
    • 375 posts
    December 17, 2022 7:58 AM PST

Sloooom said:

Hi all, I always wonder about who is the best player in Warmrise, and since I am a newcomer I don't know much about the old players, and for the period in which I have been playing the game continuously, this is my list of the best players, in:

whats about you >3

who the **** is elevenz

• 2097 posts
    December 17, 2022 8:08 AM PST
    Erlaanz said:

If I had to pick the best players I've ever seen since I started in 2013 they would be:

Barbsie, he was the best I ever saw. Dominated everyone during his prime could singlehandlely win clan wars and was the most consistent player ever. And also best ever L11 player.

Fuj147 he was one of the greatest in terms of strategies for clan wars and overall good player. Specically with PlasmaGun.

Everton76 would be in my top 3 since he is also one of the greatest plasma gun players and he was the one with the longest peak. 

Really good one
    • 250 posts
    December 17, 2022 8:16 AM PST

Castiel said: Wait I suck lol

u ain't that's, why ur there in my list

• 359 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:08 AM PST

xKurzy said:

Sloooom said:

whats about you >3

who the **** is elevenz

bro he had the 2nd longest warmris career peak after eberton67 bro . u dont understand

• 375 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:12 AM PST

Erlaanz said:

the hard dk sking is real, yikes mate. I would love to be friends with this legendary warmerise top 3 plasma player Ngl m8. Is he also legendary cise gou pleyer??? i go teach him how to pley better with no monitor 

• 375 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:15 AM PST

while gurken, who is "boosted" and is not in top 3 wuarmrais all timer;

• 359 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:16 AM PST

xKurzy said:

Erlaanz said:

the hard dk sking is real, yikes mate. I would love to be friends with this legendary warmerise top 3 plasma player Ngl m8. Is he also legendary cise gou pleyer??? i go teach him how to pley better with no monitor 

wassup mate, who allowed you to post +18 content? this isnt allowed in here innit?

• 375 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:19 AM PST

xChapo said:

xKurzy said:

Erlaanz said:

wassup mate, who allowed you to post +18 content? this isnt allowed in here innit?

sorry brother but me top 1 warmerise if this connard est top trois ok? 

• 30 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:31 AM PST

xKurzy said:

Sloooom said:

whats about you >3

who the **** is elevenz

are you serious??, If you play against him in that, you can't kill him once

• 359 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:41 AM PST

Sloooom said:

xKurzy said:

Sloooom said:

whats about you >3

who the **** is elevenz

agree ++++++++

• 375 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:52 AM PST

Sloooom said:

xKurzy said:

Sloooom said:

whats about you >3

who the **** is elevenz

ok sorry bro 

• 652 posts
    December 17, 2022 6:43 PM PST

What is this drama lol

• 11 posts
    December 17, 2022 7:17 PM PST

Raieny 

• 186 posts
    December 17, 2022 7:21 PM PST

xKurzy said:

Erlaanz said:

I've been here since 2013 so I guess I can have a pretty good opinion on who I think the best players I've seen are and also it's my opinion. Something that other people don't need to agree with.

But anyways let's do it:

1. Everton76 was really that great in Warmerise, he made Cosmic which is by far after RK the most accomplished clan in this game. Period. They won clan wars against outstanding people and they just were the best, you are the best if no one else in the game can beat you.

2. This is Warmerise, not CSGO, not Faceit and not Valorant. And to prove this point there's a great example. 

Fuj147 was probably during that period (2014-2015) the best FPS player in this game, really great and high rank csgo player many accounts globals and whatsoever. But somehow he lost multiple times both clanwars and duels against Barbsie who outside Warmerise would probably not stand a chance. Proving the point that this is a game of its own. So CS:GO has nothing to do with how good of a Warmerise player you were.

3. These players I mentioned were active during which could be called the golden era, there were clan wars daily. There were 5-6 high skilled clans such as Cosmic/Hezh, 69, RK, Meth/Flare, turkish clans with barbsie and his friends. So being one of the players with the most clan war wins in this game's history really sets you apart believe it or not.

Have a good one mate.

• 1 posts
    December 18, 2022 2:07 AM PST

Erlaanz said:

xKurzy said:

Erlaanz said:

I've been here since 2013 so I guess I can have a pretty good opinion on who I think the best players I've seen are and also it's my opinion. Something that other people don't need to agree with.

But anyways let's do it:

1. Everton76 was really that great in Warmerise, he made Cosmic which is by far after RK the most accomplished clan in this game. Period. They won clan wars against outstanding people and they just were the best, you are the best if no one else in the game can beat you.

2. This is Warmerise, not CSGO, not Faceit and not Valorant. And to prove this point there's a great example. 

Fuj147 was probably during that period (2014-2015) the best FPS player in this game, really great and high rank csgo player many accounts globals and whatsoever. But somehow he lost multiple times both clanwars and duels against Barbsie who outside Warmerise would probably not stand a chance. Proving the point that this is a game of its own. So CS:GO has nothing to do with how good of a Warmerise player you were.

3. These players I mentioned were active during which could be called the golden era, there were clan wars daily. There were 5-6 high skilled clans such as Cosmic/Hezh, 69, RK, Meth/Flare, turkish clans with barbsie and his friends. So being one of the players with the most clan war wins in this game's history really sets you apart believe it or not.

Have a good one mate.

Perdona, me he tenido que reir cuando has nombrado ese clan apestoso de "RK", mis disculpas Don Antonio. Como puedes enlazar las palabras "pro" y "RK" cuando supuestamente uno de sus mejores miembros jugaba así? https://youtu.be/02nocKOdlkM 

La verdad es que me ha entrado un ataque de ansiedad al ver semejante ****** de jugador, está jugando sin el monitor o simplemente tiene los ojos cerrados? hay que tener empatia tambien por su parte, porque todos los jugadores jugaban de esta forma aunque sea un poco cncerigena durante esta epoca, aunque tu y muchos asuman que esta fue "la epoca dorada de warmerise" osea xdd, si ese es el mejor jugador de su clan, entonces los demas que son? unos muertos de hambre? tampoco hablemos de que en warm la mayoria de jugadores (Hablando en torno a un 90 % de los jugadores) juegan en tercera persona, que quieres decir mister gurken?? Hmmm no sé, dimelo tú, que la gente puede jugar detrás de las paredes y hacer lo que se le antoje? Tienen toda la información y la ventaja respecto a un jugador que juega en primera persona, el cual no tiene ni pt idea de lo que esta pasando, yo he perdido vs muchisimos jugadores los cuales sé que les gano de sobra en primera persona (no solo es que sepa, sino que lo he hecho tambien, y juego en primera persona) pero contra los cuales pierdo a su misma vez cuando la opcion de desactivar esta opcion no está, quiere decir que son mejores jugadores que yo? cuando perfectamente sé que les gano? no parece justo no? simplemente por el hecho de jugar de una forma la cual les da la ventaja? Y bueno no vayamos a hablar ni del ping, porfavor, que tu y yo bien lo sabemos, warmerise es el unico juego en el mundo donde el ping que se supone que deberia de ser una desventaja para el jugador se convierta en su arma principal. De todas formas, csgo es un juego que requiere de muchisima mas habilidad que warmeRISA, un juego en el que todo el mundo juega en las mismas condiciones de una forma equilibrada, y eso tambien es otro punto, el desequilibrio en algunos aspectos como las "plasma nades" que aunque parezca una tonteria, a un jugador te lo cepillas tirando todas tus granadas en el de una, y si sois 2 jugadores ya ni te cuento, pero hay gente que tiene moral y no hace eso para arruinarle el juego a la gente, pero como poder se puede hacer eso. 

En resumen, tu argumento de que warmerise no se puede comparar con csgo no me vale, claro esta que es un tema subjetivo y el cual cada uno tiene su opinion pero yo doy mi punto de vista y digo lo que pienso. Tambien te digo, si warmerise es un fps game, el franchute con manos biónicas no deberia de tener 8 avg kills en csgo, ya que se supone que es otro juego fps/shooter y deberia de estar acostumbrado ya que es una "leyenda" si o no? ah y bueno, el ego, de eso ya no hablo, la falta de educación está en otro nivel, donde uno saluda y el otro le ignora, tu no eres muy diferente desde luego, pero que se le va a hacer, a cada uno le educan de una manera y al otro de otra, quien soy yo para decir lo que teneis que hacer? al fin y al cabo, cada uno puede hacer lo que quiera con su vida, y cuando alguien rompe el hielo hablando a cerca del ego de cada uno y criticar su ego comparado con su gameplay llega al punto de hasta ser expulsado de un server de discord, y que supuestamente debería de "estar agradecido de haber tenido la oportunidad de jugar con ellos y de hablar con leyendas de warmerise" La verdad, no sé quien se pensaréis que sois, seguramente os saluden hasta a fuera de la calle quizás? me chupa un ***** sinceramente, disfrutad de vuestras vidas pero más importante estudiad para no decepcionar a vuestro ***** y que no os eche de la casa en la que os mantiene a patadas. Un saludo Don Antonio

This post was edited by gurken77 at December 18, 2022 2:18 AM PST
    • 4 posts
    December 19, 2022 3:33 PM PST
    Lame
    • 250 posts
    December 19, 2022 7:54 PM PST
    Yes, Inesop is really good too