Forums » General

who the best player ever you seen!!

• February 9, 2023 8:27 AM PST

Aztecroz said:

same+++

Best player with Gravitygun is : Aztecroz  (ngl)

• 149 posts
    February 9, 2023 9:28 AM PST

NichBuster said:

Im starting to be the best player (in ranks ofc and knife, sniper, and ump-40)

gl bro, you can be!

• 149 posts
    February 9, 2023 9:29 AM PST

xLevi said:

Aztecroz said:

same+++

best player with neighbor's net is :eksLevi

• February 9, 2023 12:09 PM PST

Aztecroz said:

xLevi said:

Aztecroz said:

same+++

best player with neighbor's net is :eksLevi

get some f xd 

• 4 posts
    June 18, 2023 7:16 AM PDT

Kazuya said:

Majesty said: LMAO, inesop best. All I have to say. Ggs

who?

do you still play?

• 308 posts
    June 18, 2023 8:49 AM PDT

very good rankings thanks you for sharing

• 35 posts
    October 4, 2023 4:24 AM PDT

Best player of history is Barbsie without a doubt, second is probably fuj147 since he was one of the few that really pushed Barbsie. After them, it can change depending on personal opinions, i think Noyan is a very strong name for the top 5, but there used to be many more talented players than there are now lol. Im sure about one thing tho: Please, those who started playing the game after 2017, just express your opinions XD because none of you are at the level of the players that were mentioned. Instead of comparing yourself with them, try to learn from them so that if Max can really bring this game back to its old days, there will be competition after many years. And if we divide the old warm from the new warm, best players of new gen are Kazuya and Antaxay, its a shame that they didnt really play in old warm, but if they had played, they would still be one of the best in my opinion. Tho, we will never know that unfortunalety.

• 1147 posts
    October 4, 2023 11:44 AM PDT

the best player is abbas with his shawarmas

• 4 posts
    October 4, 2023 12:00 PM PDT

xPsycho said:

Best player of history is Barbsie without a doubt, second is probably fuj147 since he was one of the few that really pushed Barbsie. After them, it can change depending on personal opinions, i think Noyan is a very strong name for the top 5, but there used to be many more talented players than there are now lol. Im sure about one thing tho: Please, those who started playing the game after 2017, just express your opinions XD because none of you are at the level of the players that were mentioned. Instead of comparing yourself with them, try to learn from them so that if Max can really bring this game back to its old days, there will be competition after many years. And if we divide the old warm from the new warm, best players of new gen are Kazuya and Antaxay, its a shame that they didnt really play in old warm, but if they had played, they would still be one of the best in my opinion. Tho, we will never know that unfortunalety.

thank you for sharing, i need to call kazuya, if you know how tell me plz,

• 84 posts
    October 4, 2023 8:49 PM PDT
    I would say fuj and Barb are on the same level. They actually are better than each other in different aspects. Fuj was the better Plasma user and Barbsie was the best to ever use a sniper. They were both as amazing as each other, just was a matter of who saw who first. Best player after 2016 should for sure be Sizofren and Simoon/Kalamar. Even with their fps issues they managed to set amazing scores. Outside of warmerise I believe Fuj has achieved the most out of anyone. Semi-pro level CSGO, imm3/radiant in Valorant etc etc. Hats off to all of these individuals.
    • 197 posts
    October 5, 2023 10:18 AM PDT

xPsycho said:

You forgot to mention Raieny, your e-girlfriend, she used to roam around Sky server with scores by the likes of 3-18, 2-14 or 0-14!!!

Btw there is 11 full pages of names I haven't seen in my life.

Barbsie forever top 1 and GreyShark forever overrated.

Kisses.

Love you Kazmii.

This post was edited by Erlaanz at October 5, 2023 10:21 AM PDT
    • 308 posts
    October 5, 2023 11:08 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

xPsycho said:

You forgot to mention Raieny, your e-girlfriend, she used to roam around Sky server with scores by the likes of 3-18, 2-14 or 0-14!!!

Kisses.

Love you Kazmii.

How a Begone reject is top1? so bad opinion made me facepalming so hard omg -.-

• 35 posts
    October 6, 2023 3:06 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

xPsycho said:

Kisses.

Love you Kazmii.

She is too good to be on a list like this with ****** players, thats why i didnt mention her XD

• 35 posts
    October 6, 2023 3:14 AM PDT

Kazuya said: I would say fuj and Barb are on the same level. They actually are better than each other in different aspects. Fuj was the better Plasma user and Barbsie was the best to ever use a sniper. They were both as amazing as each other, just was a matter of who saw who first. Best player after 2016 should for sure be Sizofren and Simoon/Kalamar. Even with their fps issues they managed to set amazing scores. Outside of warmerise I believe Fuj has achieved the most out of anyone. Semi-pro level CSGO, imm3/radiant in Valorant etc etc. Hats off to all of these individuals.

Yea outside of warmerise fuj is the most talented one probably. i dont really know what happened in 2017 because i came back in April 2018, so i cant really say anything about Sizofren and SimooN's performances. One thing is for sure tho: they both definitely improved compared to old times.

• 9 posts
    October 6, 2023 4:14 AM PDT
    According to me some of Best players are given below :
    BaekDongSoo (Red Destructer)
    Inesop (Red Destructer)
    Brabsie
    Kazuki

• 197 posts
    October 7, 2023 2:48 AM PDT

xPsycho said:

Erlaanz said:

xPsycho said:

Kisses.

Love you Kazmii.

She is too good to be on a list like this with ****** players, thats why i didnt mention her XD

I think we need a top 5 for best female players:
    Kazmii
    Liinda
    Coobraa
    Lacia
    LinaX

This post was edited by Erlaanz at October 7, 2023 2:48 AM PDT
    • 1147 posts
    October 7, 2023 4:26 AM PDT

never forget kaloussa and raieny

• October 8, 2023 5:04 PM PDT

wh1plash said:

never forget kaloussa and raieny

RIP ):

• 375 posts
    October 10, 2023 1:01 PM PDT

Erlaanz said:

xPsycho said:

Erlaanz said:

xPsycho said:

Kisses.

Love you Kazmii.

I think we need a top 5 for best female players:
    Kazmii
    Liinda
    Coobraa
    Lacia
    LinaX

vete a estudiar mejor

• March 8, 2024 7:08 AM PST

xKurzy said:

Sloooom said:

Hi all, I always wonder about who is the best player in Warmrise, and since I am a newcomer I don't know much about the old players, and for the period in which I have been playing the game continuously, this is my list of the best players, in:

1-) auto: lsterio

2-) sniper:Elevenz

3-) knife: airwolf 

whats about you >3

who the **** is elevenz