• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 20, 2022 2:20 PM PST

Max said:

Update 1
    - Removed ability to detonate teammate's TrapMines
    - Increased shotgun bullet spread very slightly to make it less overpowered
    - Changed the 'PlasmaPistol' reload sound
    - Removed censorship if the word is a part of any of the player names in the Room

Nice, thanks for that, unregis so fkn annoying I swear. But anyway Max, there's some bugs left like when someones close to you enemy or teammate, you cannot stand up if you are croutched, can you look into it? Also a while ago I sent a list and you said "Great summary!" when will fixes to all those bugs be implemented?

And one last thing, did you ever consider making the bullets come from the crosshair or not yet?

• 507 posts
    December 20, 2022 2:46 PM PST

I don't think I've ever been killed by a shotgun ngl
    • 998 posts
    December 20, 2022 2:54 PM PST
    There were some changes in this update to how the bullet spread was calculated, which affected the shotgun's bullet spread, so technically it was set to how it was before.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 20, 2022 3:04 PM PST

Shotgun is busted, it's basically a better L115 considering some players use it to snipe you from acorss the map lmao

• 285 posts
    December 20, 2022 3:08 PM PST
    Eve said:

Shotgun is busted, it's basically a better L115 considering some players use it to snipe you from acorss the map lmao

That's what I'm allways saying: shotgun = best sniper
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 20, 2022 3:10 PM PST

Lion7 said:
    Eve said:

That's what I'm allways saying: shotgun = best sniper

XDDDDDDDDD, 1v1 me!!2!@2!2222@1@!!2

• 2098 posts
    December 20, 2022 3:32 PM PST

The problem is the shotguns in this game are inconsistent.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 20, 2022 4:04 PM PST

Castiel said:

Inconsistent?!? Aint chu eva seen a unreg hold W and f*ck a whole team with STG because of how broken it it?

• 105 posts
    December 20, 2022 4:34 PM PST

You can not place mines to enemy spawn points in elimination mode. In TDM modes this feature is fine but needs to be disabled in ELM mode. 

• 507 posts
    December 20, 2022 4:43 PM PST
    Eve said:

Castiel said:

Inconsistent?!? Aint chu eva seen a unreg hold W and f*ck a whole team with STG because of how broken it it?

I will give you 50k if you can beat me 1v1 with an STG. I'll use UMP, or any auto of your choice. Gravity secondary, no grenades, you can choose the map
    • 2098 posts
    December 20, 2022 5:13 PM PST
    Okay
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 20, 2022 5:47 PM PST

chronospectrum said:
    Eve said:

Castiel said:

I will give you 50k if you can beat me 1v1 with an STG. I'll use UMP, or any auto of your choice. Gravity secondary, no grenades, you can choose the map

holy **** why am I tempted to try XDDDDDDDDDDDD, you know what lets go, you choose the time.

• 507 posts
    December 20, 2022 6:47 PM PST

Eve said:

chronospectrum said:
    Eve said:

Castiel said:

holy **** why am I tempted to try XDDDDDDDDDDDD, you know what lets go, you choose the time.

I'll DM you to figure out specifics, but I'm completely serious about the offer. I firmly belive that both the STG and BlastShotgun need a buff to damage done at very close range.

• 93 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:09 PM PST

Max said:

Update 1

So... was this indeed a bug or originally an intended feature? o.ô

• 250 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:15 PM PST
    Max said:

Update 1
    - Changed the 'PlasmaPistol' reload sound
    - Removed censorship if the word is a part of any of the player names in the Room

About the censorship update, what if the player is F*ckDay or fsh*teup?
    This post was edited by xXBigBadWolFXx at December 20, 2022 7:16 PM PST
    • 250 posts
    December 20, 2022 8:07 PM PST
    Also, what will happen after PlasmaPistol is not free anymore? Will the people who used it still have it or not?
    • 652 posts
    December 20, 2022 9:16 PM PST

Of course not

• 250 posts
    December 20, 2022 9:22 PM PST
    Oh ok ty
    • 2 posts
    December 20, 2022 9:34 PM PST

Hi all,

Has anybody else had the problem that their gun just stops whenever they are shooting an oponent? At first I thought my mouse was broken. But after testing around a bit it only happens when I'm actually landing hits on a player from the other team. I have to reclick on a fully automatic weapon, doesn't matter which one, because my gun suddenly stops even if there is still half a clip remaining. This doesn't occur when I shoot my own teammates, or anything else. Happens in both first and third person. It started since the recent Dec 20 update.

• 652 posts
    December 21, 2022 12:19 AM PST

Not really, it works just fine for me.

• 250 posts
    December 21, 2022 12:37 AM PST

same

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 21, 2022 1:07 AM PST

chronospectrum said:

Eve said:

chronospectrum said:
    Eve said:

Castiel said:

I'll DM you to figure out specifics, but I'm completely serious about the offer. I firmly belive that both the STG and BlastShotgun need a buff to damage done at very close range.

Yup and oooooo gonna try my best to at least do.. something XDDDDDD, uh Chrono STG can nearly 1 shot body ( it can one shot head for sure ). Blast Shotgun can 1 shot body, literally why use Rail Rifle in Area56 when you can one shot every poor fella when they come through the door T-T

• 2098 posts
    December 21, 2022 1:18 AM PST
    tyu1 said:

Hi all,

Has anybody else had the problem that their gun just stops whenever they are shooting an oponent? At first I thought my mouse was broken. But after testing around a bit it only happens when I'm actually landing hits on a player from the other team. I have to reclick on a fully automatic weapon, doesn't matter which one, because my gun suddenly stops even if there is still half a clip remaining. This doesn't occur when I shoot my own teammates, or anything else. Happens in both first and third person. It started since the recent Dec 20 update.

Are you having fps issues?
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 21, 2022 2:43 AM PST

I just have an issue where the guns cooldown has ended, yet when I click it doesnt shoot lol

• 34 posts
    December 21, 2022 6:08 AM PST

Majesty said:

Castiel said:

Teammates can detonate mines if they shoot or knife them as well.

maybe you should read with understanding or speak when spoken to. I brought my issue to MAX, not CASTIEL!.

I never said my teammate did anything to the mine, I said he walked over it and it went off on both of us, which it happened 3 times. I told you before to mind your business when it comes to me, please take my advice.

bro u got a problem with cast?