Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[AYM]| Disguisting application..

• 12 posts
    June 11, 2017 11:45 AM PDT

gsnk said:

Username: gsnk

Are you loyal? Yes I am loyal

How many clans are you currently in? 3 clans

Why us? This clan has very skilled and tallented players, strong and active who really know the meaning of hard work, I likes chalenging practice and also learn something new every now and then.

Accepted

• 91 posts
    June 11, 2017 11:46 AM PDT
    not sure what you mean. i don't remember being in snipe's clan lol. i've been in murder inc for a while, and it's one of the best clans on this game. nothing like this joke of a clan that accepts anyone with a "decent" application loool
    • 82 posts
    June 11, 2017 11:48 AM PDT

Brian said: not sure what you mean. i don't remember being in snipe's clan lol. i've been in murder inc for a while, and it's one of the best clans on this game. nothing like this joke of a clan that accepts anyone with a "decent" application loool
    You're another one of Dawg and Salvi's little pet's, go back home to your owner's please. Any more nonsense will be deleted :)

• 12 posts
    June 11, 2017 11:49 AM PDT

Brian said: not sure what you mean. i don't remember being in snipe's clan lol. i've been in murder inc for a while, and it's one of the best clans on this game. nothing like this joke of a clan that accepts anyone with a "decent" application loool
    if its a joke clan, why are you posting on the forum??? u need to be trained doggy

• 91 posts
    June 11, 2017 12:02 PM PDT
    and xkingtre you're iievan's pet or what? or is it the other way around? what was your old username iievan?
  • June 11, 2017 2:31 PM PDT

Username:

welcome baron noob lol

Me 10-0 Kingtre

Are you loyal?

no. im indian

How many clans are you currently in?

the ku klu-

Why us?

hey, fellow gamer, as a loyal and an old user its my and yours responsibility to warn other user about these SOME wicked users who have threaten the peace of WARMERISE,it is up to US or me ( if you're an lazy asshole ) spread this message so people here can be little aware more about this place, 1) most of the people here are *****/perverts , 2) most of the guys share **** likes here , 3) people do ****** **** in privates servers like virtual banging, sending self jerking pic and videos, or copy other people nudes from online and send em to others, and hackers who got on other people accounts and steal info, and claims to be that person, you'll know what people do here spread it and tell others as its the RIGHT THING TO DO or be ready for a war , and max he Don't care for this place he is useless who blocks nice people

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 11, 2017 2:55 PM PDT
  • June 11, 2017 4:28 PM PDT
    Brian said:
    and xkingtre you're iievan's pet or what? or is it the other way around? what was your old username iievan?

sssniperwolf1.
    • 259 posts
    June 11, 2017 6:54 PM PDT

Not to be in this convey, Why was this made? What issues will this solve? and Why should this prove?

• 82 posts
    June 12, 2017 1:10 AM PDT

XEverglow said:
    Brian said: and xkingtre you're iievan's pet or what? or is it the other way around? what was your old username iievan?
    sssniperwolf1.
    Ty real Evan

• June 12, 2017 1:12 AM PDT

iiEvan said:

XEverglow said:
    Brian said: and xkingtre you're iievan's pet or what? or is it the other way around? what was your old username iievan?
    sssniperwolf1.
    Ty real Evan

Just want to answer his question, np.

• June 12, 2017 6:08 AM PDT

username: MyNiggaBitch
    Are you loyal?: Yes
    How many clans are u in currently: Zero
    Why us: because i'm so mad for this game gets lagging server or high ping,know right......

• 12 posts
    June 12, 2017 7:27 AM PDT

Paula said:

Username: Paula

Are you loyal? I will Be loyal. :) :D

How many clans are you in currently? Am not in a clan. i always wanted to find a good and a family clan so i think this is the one. So yeah!

Why us?Because i wanted to help u guys and support you all in the best way i could and i think this is a friendly clan. :)

Accepted

• 12 posts
    June 12, 2017 7:30 AM PDT

MyNiggaBitch said:

username: MyNiggaBitch
    How many clans are u in currently: Zero
    Why us: because i'm so mad for this game gets lagging server or high ping,know right......

Rejected

• June 12, 2017 7:57 AM PDT
    No
  • June 12, 2017 8:10 AM PDT
    man fuuck you not fuccking pisssed join clan REJECTED oh fuucking out of here BlTCH!!
    • 19 posts
    June 14, 2017 8:54 AM PDT

Xkingtre said:

Emma said:

Username: Emma

How many clans are u in currently?: one

Why us: caue u wanted me to join so i joined ;)

Rejected

lol

• 1 posts
    June 14, 2017 1:30 PM PDT

username: AbruptAttack
    How many clans are u in currently: 1
    Why us:Because (why not AYM xD It's fun to say in full)

• 12 posts
    June 14, 2017 3:44 PM PDT

AbruptAttack said:

username: AbruptAttack
    How many clans are u in currently: 1
    Why us:Because (why not AYM xD It's fun to say in full)

Accepted

• 64 posts
    June 17, 2017 4:30 PM PDT

username: KingOfMan
    How many clans are u in currently: 3
    Why us:Because I like EYM cew.

• 281 posts
    June 18, 2017 6:16 AM PDT
    KingOfMan said:

username: KingOfMan
    How many clans are u in currently: 3
    Why us:Because I like EYM cew.

"Are you loyal? Yes" i guess they should not accept someone who is lie on his application.
    • 30 posts
    June 21, 2017 5:36 AM PDT
    Quassar said:

Username: Quassar, that's a tough name, take a note.

Are you loyal? I found out that I am

How many clans are you in currently? 0 clans, that number looks just like my hole in my pants.

Why us? Becuase I find this clan one of the most serious in the game, no show off, no coarseness and gentle behaviour (the way I like. you get me, right?)

Your profile information tells that you were born on March13, 1997. So according to that you are 20. Correct it.
    • 82 posts
    June 21, 2017 3:27 PM PDT

Creature said:
    Quassar said:

Username: Quassar, that's a tough name, take a note.

Are you loyal? I found out that I am

How many clans are you in currently? 0 clans, that number looks just like my hole in my pants.

Why us? Becuase I find this clan one of the most serious in the game, no show off, no coarseness and gentle behaviour (the way I like. you get me, right?)

Your profile information tells that you were born on March13, 1997. So according to that you are 20. Correct it.
    Maybe he wants to be younger? e.e

• 281 posts
    June 22, 2017 10:20 AM PDT
    Paula said:

I still didnt get the clantag wtf!!??

Dont worry you are going to be banned soon, you dont need the clan tag
    • 82 posts
    June 22, 2017 1:05 PM PDT

EpicTroll2 said:
    Paula said:

Dont worry you are going to be banned soon, you dont need the clan tag
    What has Paula done? e.e

• 82 posts
    June 22, 2017 1:07 PM PDT

Paula said:

Isn't that so funny how you thought that I would re-accept you? http://vvcap.com/ogViKHUds9H http://vvcap.com/EcciehFPFsZ http://vvcap.com/tXSf0RGtNcv http://vvcap.com/u6pwmuSHox8