Forums » General

Max i Got Scammed Pls Help

This topic has been closed.
    • 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:22 AM PST

@Max Player name  WARMERISE deal with me for my clan for 20k he ask how i trust you so i tranzfer him first and look after he accept he asked thank for free clan and dont even send my 20k and he blocked me pls BANN this Scammer

• 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:27 AM PST

I think he has Good Rank so he dont do such kind of scams but he do

• 480 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:28 AM PST
    Why do you guys keep trusting these people and sending them stuff?
    • 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:30 AM PST

Majesty said: Why do you guys keep trusting these people and sending them stuff?

@Majesty i think he has Good rank so he dont do scams inresult of getting bann but he still do scam

• 480 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:33 AM PST
    Stop trusting and giving people things on this game if you're expecting them to be honest. Majority of them are very dishonest and definitely not a friend to anyone but themselves. Stop trusting and sending people stuff.

@Max, please make some form of solution so that these scams and dishonesty stops.
    • 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:34 AM PST

Majesty said: Stop trusting and giving people things on this game if you're expecting them to be honest. Majority of them are very dishonest and definitely not a friend to anyone but themselves. Stop trusting and sending people stuff. @Max, please make some form of solution so that these scams and dishonesty stops.

You are Right Dont Trust anything u see on Social Media i understand but max pls bann this guy i love my 20k i just sell this clan to take off my loan cri

• 480 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:36 AM PST
    I mean, I am logical. People just don't like to accept truth, or gets offended when a girl speaks up to them, so they make it seem like I'm dramatic or something.

Just ignore, don't spam the topic and wait until Max sees it and take the necessary action.
    • 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:37 AM PST

Majesty said: I mean, I am logical. People just don't like to accept truth, or gets offended when a girl speaks up to them, so they make it seem like I'm dramatic or something. Just ignore, don't spam the topic and wait until Max sees it and take the necessary action.

First ur not Dramatic

second u are right

third u helping me by making me be aware of scams

foursth ur right we need to wait until Max take step

• 39 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:40 AM PST

._.XD

• 285 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:50 AM PST
    Majesty said:
    Stop trusting and giving people things on this game if you're expecting them to be honest. Majority of them are very dishonest and definitely not a friend to anyone but themselves. Stop trusting and sending people stuff.

@Max, please make some form of solution so that these scams and dishonesty stops.

I agree with what majesty is saying. Some kind of trade market would be a solution against such scams
    • 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:52 AM PST

Lion7 said:
    Majesty said: Stop trusting and giving people things on this game if you're expecting them to be honest. Majority of them are very dishonest and definitely not a friend to anyone but themselves. Stop trusting and sending people stuff. @Max, please make some form of solution so that these scams and dishonesty stops.
    I agree with what majesty is saying. Some kind of trade market would be a solution against such scams

I also Agree but i undertsand it late

• 954 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:53 AM PST

Max will consider a trading thing

• 480 posts
    February 4, 2023 9:53 AM PST
    @Braveboy. It's not too late, dw. Max will sort the issue as soon as he can. Give him some time to see the forum.
    • 6 posts
    February 4, 2023 10:00 AM PST

Xatesha said:

._.XD

shat ap colombian child :coffee:

• 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 10:01 AM PST

Waliidou said:

Xatesha said:

._.XD

shat ap colombian child :coffee:

wtf here i got scammed and u enjoying Coffeee !

• 39 posts
    February 4, 2023 10:25 AM PST

it is max look at the name

• 509 posts
    February 4, 2023 10:36 AM PST

Xatesha said:

it's "warmerLse"

• 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 10:41 AM PST

Inesop said:

Xatesha said:

it's "warmerLse"

Right yes

• 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 11:07 AM PST

@Max can i get my clan back ? if dont so its my mistake that i trust him blindly well my only question is can i get my clan back?

• 415 posts
    February 4, 2023 11:11 AM PST

IK ITS MY MISTAKE TO TRUST HIM BLIBDLy GAMEISNT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY MISTAKES

• 954 posts
    February 4, 2023 11:39 AM PST

"I think I missed the part where thats my problem". its your fault technically. so don't make any deals anymore and leave it to the professionals. or at least quit talking to people who look good based on stats. for me. I am trustworthy. you may ask how, well this isn't about me right now. you keep bugging max about "someone scamed me". so just don't make deals and stop trying to cheat out of actually playing the game. so please. play the game (spam billions of ads till you get your limit) then just have fun in matches. I don't think you can get your clan back. you are bothering him too much with the scammers. scammers rely on players so just don't talk to scammers, no matter how they look in stats. god bless!

• 21 posts
    February 4, 2023 3:39 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

"I think I missed the part where thats my problem". its your fault technically. so don't make any deals anymore and leave it to the professionals. or at least quit talking to people who look good based on stats. for me. I am trustworthy. you may ask how, well this isn't about me right now. you keep bugging max about "someone scamed me". so just don't make deals and stop trying to cheat out of actually playing the game. so please. play the game (spam billions of ads till you get your limit) then just have fun in matches. I don't think you can get your clan back. you are bothering him too much with the scammers. scammers rely on players so just don't talk to scammers, no matter how they look in stats. god bless!

+1 couldnt have said it better myself. plus he is the one who offered to sell the clans which is against TOS read:

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/3175/user-warmerl-se-unfairly-banned

This post was edited by Nlax at February 4, 2023 4:03 PM PST