This topic has been closed.
    • 4 posts
    June 14, 2017 4:09 PM PDT

im gonna lose

• 4 posts
    June 14, 2017 4:11 PM PDT

but i still gonna play

• June 14, 2017 4:17 PM PDT

although its summer, a load of people had exams, we have been in a low, its true, but recently i've seen some new people around here, some people are coming back (either because their exams are over or because they found the time/will to), population is usually at a 60/80...this doesn´t mean that there are only 60 people playing, 10 leave, 10 enter, you now have 70 different people, despite the old glory of the summer of 2013 (or 2014 can´t remember wich) by my observations, we have some assidue members, between 150 and 250 that come here weekly, this may look low, but its enough, and im not counting those that come here monthly and periods lil' smaller (but bigger than a week), who knows if some won´t come back after seing your work here?

despite all this, you still have 1128 views on both posts! im super confident that'll be a ******* sucess, the community is craving for some competition! and that prize!? thanks Brian (and Max :9 ), thanks Manager, Chrono and the Entire Team! (my vacations are probably gonna end up on those dates, however i'll still try make it to the tournament!)

great work! THANK YOU!

• 115 posts
    June 14, 2017 8:47 PM PDT

This post was edited by Manager at June 27, 2017 2:12 PM PDT
    • 48 posts
    June 15, 2017 8:37 PM PDT
    Sounds Great...
    Can i be a streamer from A side? (i want to watch the tournament instead of participating)
    • 115 posts
    June 16, 2017 7:09 AM PDT

This post was edited by Manager at June 27, 2017 2:12 PM PDT
    • 309 posts
    June 16, 2017 2:37 PM PDT
    I want to be referee
    • 4 posts
    June 16, 2017 6:57 PM PDT

i might not be here for the tournement. So if im not dont put me on a team.

• 21 posts
    June 17, 2017 6:28 AM PDT

oh

This post was edited by Kooster95 at June 17, 2017 6:35 AM PDT
    • 281 posts
    June 17, 2017 6:37 AM PDT
    "Has much has possible" rip english lvl 10000000 xdsxds
    • 115 posts
    June 17, 2017 7:44 AM PDT

This post was edited by Manager at June 27, 2017 2:13 PM PDT
    • 115 posts
    June 18, 2017 5:35 AM PDT

any youtuber who wants to broadcast its gameplay during the tournament? enter in contact with us, we might give your channel a little help ;)

• 283 posts
    June 18, 2017 11:12 PM PDT

Slight Ammendment in way of application Submittion

Dropping the current way of application submittion, which includes every individual member of a specific team to send a confirmation message to Manager , a more convenient way is now being introduced in which, the Leader of team creates a group message between him, his team and Manager following that every member leaves by a confirmation message for his approval in being part of that specific team whose application is being submitted.

Following Image is an Example:

• 281 posts
    June 20, 2017 1:41 AM PDT
    So if a team with 2 players go vs a team with 4 players they will play 2v2 or what?
    • 21 posts
    June 20, 2017 12:36 PM PDT

EpicTroll2 said: So if a team with 2 players go vs a team with 4 players they will play 2v2 or what?

No, according to the rules the match would be held 2 vs 4 ...

This post was edited by HADSONG at June 20, 2017 12:36 PM PDT
    • 281 posts
    June 20, 2017 12:56 PM PDT
    HADSONG said:

EpicTroll2 said: So if a team with 2 players go vs a team with 4 players they will play 2v2 or what?

No, according to the rules the match would be held 2 vs 4 ...

Then why he say the team must be between 2 and 4 persons -_- that is a **** rule
    • 283 posts
    June 20, 2017 1:16 PM PDT
    @Epic That's not a confirmed rule. We're creating teams of 4 players and will be continuing on making so. Haven't made any team with 2 or 3 players. This rule is/was (might consider removing) for players who think they can do better as 2. But as there is no sign of any such team coming it, this rule might completely gets remove.
    • 281 posts
    June 20, 2017 1:54 PM PDT
    I want a team of 2 or 3 but if we have to play 2v4 thats kinda unfair.. (thats why i asked lel)
    • 283 posts
    June 20, 2017 2:10 PM PDT

EpicTroll2 said: I want a team of 2 or 3 but if we have to play 2v4 thats kinda unfair.. (thats why i asked lel)

If you go with a team of 2 or 3, you'll be chosing it to be unfair, which eventually makes it fair xD I was once on board with the idea of making teams of 2 players, but noting the current rate of new player enrollments in the tournament, it'll make way many teams, which will eventually make the tournament unnecessarily long and less joyable.

• June 20, 2017 3:28 PM PDT

EpicTroll2 said: I want a team of 2 or 3 but if we have to play 2v4 thats kinda unfair.. (thats why i asked lel)

i see what you are saying but consider this

there's the option to go with a team of 2 for players who think they have enough skill to face a 4 man team, its not that far fetch.

if you choose to go with a team of 2 why would a team of 4 have to be cut down? that's also unfair, now, you can count on the other team's honor and see if they just send 2 players fight while the 2 others just spectate.

if a team can "only" present 2 because she couldn´t find enough they can also find some people to join them in the draft mode, or just put on some work and find some others

• 281 posts
    June 20, 2017 10:51 PM PDT
    Yeah but its summer and well most player dont but we have real life so we will be busy even in summer.. so at almost every day one of our members not avaible to play so we can play with 3 players maximum.. and i dont see why we couldnt play 3v3 then? (1 of their players spectating, they even can change players during match so everyone can play)
    • 283 posts
    June 20, 2017 11:10 PM PDT

A team is liable for the presence of fixed amount of players it is intially composed of. If any player does not show up, oponent team will not have to deprive one player, unless they do it willingly for the sake of fair match. Players shall be given the security that if they signed up for the tournament, they will be allowed to play no matter what the circumstances become, unless they break rules beyond limits.

We aren't making teams, players as themselves ARE! so whoever they choose, is upon their responsibility to ensure his/her presence and minimum to no rules voilation in matches. If we were making the teams, then this rule wouldn't have applied since the consequence is the result of our wrong player selection in any team, but in this case, since players are making teams by themselves, they are obliged to abide by this rule.

This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at June 20, 2017 11:12 PM PDT
    • 281 posts
    June 20, 2017 11:13 PM PDT
    DeathBringer908 said:

A team is liable for the presence of fixed amount of players it is intially composed of. If any player does not show up, oponent team will not have to deprive one player, unless they do it willingly for the sake of fair match. Players shall be given the security that if they signed up for the tournament, they will be allowed to play no matter what the circumstances become, unless they break rules beyond limits.

We aren't making teams, players as themselves ARE! so whoever they choose, is upon their responsibility to ensure his/her presence and minimum to no rules voilation in matches. If we were making the teams, then this rule wouldn't have applied since the consequence is the result of our wrong player selection in any team, but in this case, since players are making teams by themselves, they are obliged to abide by this rule.

My new rule is stop writing essays on forums because nobody will read them!
    • 609 posts
    June 21, 2017 4:44 AM PDT

if he doesn't so people won´t get it

• June 21, 2017 5:32 PM PDT

Wouldn't it be cool if there could be referees in the game that couldn't get killed or shoot? Like, Max making a separate referee mode along with red team, blue team, spectator, fly mode, etc (Just for this tournament, obviously)?

Was thinking of this model as a referee: https://www.3dmodels-textures.com/soldier3

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 21, 2017 5:33 PM PDT