Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Game Activity & Concerns

This topic has been closed.
    • 105 posts
    March 12, 2023 8:52 AM PDT

Game needs important updates & advertisement because player gap decreasing everyday. Honestly, I also got bored. My routine is checking game announcements if there any i'm happy otherwise i don't even bother to play Warmerise anymore because my reason is very clear, game has no balance people still abusing bugs/additionals and most important one is weapon damages are really bad especially auto type.

Consider buffing autos because litereally Warmerise based on Sniper category, using snipers in this game very easy.

Consider giving value to auto weapons, adding different weapon mechanics (burst fire etc) would be awesome.

Consider giving value to clans because having, managing clan in Warmerise  beyond the nonsense. We managed KAA~40 clan with our own efforts, we made our own special softwares for registery (member join/leaves kick, blacklist cases) because there is no official support from Warmerise. As you know site does not provide audit-logs or permission setups. 

@Max

In Nplay game they gave a lot value to clans in that game making clan wasn't easy they had strict rules & criterias i guess you already know this one  because you were moderator there. 

Making clan wars was really fun there, there were special servers just for clans and the clan that does the most kills in those special servers became the owner of that server. Others clans has to do more kills than current owner of that server to capture leadership. It would be awesome if you can implement something like this for your future updates. 

I still don't understand why you did not nerf knives and M67s yet. As for person view abusing third person view still too easy. 

I'm using shield but i can't predict or respond to the player's actions because their movements are not sync on my screen. They jumping and shooting, they look like they in front of me from my view of perspective but i am still getting killed by them. 

Game needs new things please consider things i wrote above here. I should not use sniper category to counter another sniper/plasma user. If you use auto its difficult to counter sniper user no matter you are in close or long range they always have advantage since using sniper category very easy in Warmerise. 

Other important problem here is Paypal. You have to realize that a lot people can not access paypal in their country besides of that i can not access paypal even if i try to use VPN therefore i can not make any purchase. There are a lot alternative payment services and they are secure just like paypal. You need to add alternative services. I can recommend some payment services that i used in my business life if you want.

This post was edited by Kalamar at March 12, 2023 9:02 AM PDT
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 9:26 AM PDT
    I think if you're an auto player, playing against someone who mains sniper (like yourself) you'd have the same opinion against sniper players. I really think plasmagun and L1 is too op, 2 hits and im dead. I don't think that's fair, especially if someone just aims at head and you keep dying without being able to aim to shoot back.

But, buffing, nerfing or whatever to either guns won't make sense to players who mains those weapons.
    This post was edited by Majesty at March 12, 2023 6:44 PM PDT
    • 36 posts
    March 12, 2023 11:28 AM PDT

I agree with you but why the hell does knife need a buff? I dont understand that concept of knife needing a nerf.

• 212 posts
    March 12, 2023 3:26 PM PDT

knives in fps games usually don't kill, in 1 hit.

• 36 posts
    March 12, 2023 4:41 PM PDT

oh...

• 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 5:19 PM PDT
    @majesty, I know we are kind of enemies, but I think we can stop our arguments and talk about this. Well… I say that guns are guns. Meaning, plasma gun (which you have) is a fair gun since the zoom is balanced and when you are getting farmed on by carbine users (which is what I mainly see) if you take the high ground and a good position, you can gain an advantage. Meanwhile blast shotgun and blast gun (what I mainly use besides plasma gun) is more close range and very OP when you do what I do. It just depends on the player strat in my opinion
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at March 12, 2023 5:22 PM PDT
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 5:36 PM PDT
    Can you go away and STOP mentioning me????

Idc about you. We are NOT enemies, idk you. You keep talking about me, attacked me, and all I said; and will keep saying is "idc about none of this or any of you".

If you're making a statement, make it without mentioning me. Idc about you or anything you say, tf.
  • March 12, 2023 5:45 PM PDT

hahahahahaha

• 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 5:59 PM PDT
    What am I supposed to do? mention someone else for what you said? Heck nah that’s not how it works. You posted something and I responded. Deal with it. I haven’t attacked you, and you are screaming at me like I’m always holding you at gunpoint. I’m just giving feedback, and respect that. You always go for the “bad way” when it comes to my thoughts on things. If you don’t care don’t respond. Leave the game for all I care. By this point, you are going to become my enemy wether or not you care. Is it a problem that I am giving feedback? If you don’t care about me then you don’t care about how I respond. But you still talk to me. Let me talk and give feedback
    • 96 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:05 PM PDT
    W bro w
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:07 PM PDT
    ^ blocked accounts be like. *yawn*
    • 96 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:07 PM PDT
    @Majesty Living with abusive parent wasn't easy but you don't have to become jackarse on others. If you have mental breakdown and unable to control it, please kill yourself for the sake of other players here.

Take care .
    • 96 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:10 PM PDT
    This hoe block everyone that can rekt her. That's so pityful.
    • 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:10 PM PDT
    Never kill yourself. But yeah I agree with Crispin, quit being a dirtbag
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:11 PM PDT
    Why did you copy thaT from the mercanury (or whatever the clan is called) forum topic and post it here? LMAO???? Oiq, no brain, unintelligent moron.

I won't be giving you unintelluctual, no morals, garbage people my energy. Go write more hateful message about me, so I laugh y'all to scorn. Be mad at yourselves, because y'all can't leave me alone. LMAO!

Stop ruining the guy's forum because you're mad at a nonchalant person. Who will laugh and troll you to death..
    • 96 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:11 PM PDT
    @Majesty Living with abusive parent wasn't easy but you don't have to become jackarse on others. If you have mental breakdown and unable to control it, please kill yourself for the sake of other players here.

Take care .
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:13 PM PDT
    @Crispin, Living with abusive parent wasn't easy. But, you don't have to become jackarse on others. If you have a mental breakdown and unable to control it, please kill yourself for the sake of other players here.

Take care. You're welcome;)
    • 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:13 PM PDT
    I don’t get trolled by people. Especially someone who clearly hates everyone and is a toxic dirtbag who wastes their time on a website that they shouldn’t be on if they are toxic. If you were actually abused don’t put your rage and emotions on others. You are clearly emotionally unstable. So, from now on, I will ignore this attention seeker and the only thing I will say: God loves you :)
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at March 12, 2023 6:15 PM PDT
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:15 PM PDT
    ^blocked accounts, who i never speak to first(ever), that i don't give 1 sht about, that are mad I keep saying idc about them, be like ^... *looks at nail*

Again, stop ruining the guy's topic because a nonchalant person have y'all mad.
    This post was edited by Majesty at March 12, 2023 6:16 PM PDT
    • 96 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:17 PM PDT
    If you had at least two brain cells you would understand that we don't give a **** about you. So stop trying to make us look bad. Witch
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:21 PM PDT
    Are you f'n sure that you don't gaf about me?????

Me:

Spaceteooper: omg majesty is my enemy and we are fighting.

Crispin: gawk, gawk, gawk, choke, choke, gobble, gobble slurps.

Good night, all ♡♡
    • 96 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:23 PM PDT
    Her brain totally wasted (:
    I won't talk to ppl that don't know what the result of 2+2 is.. Fr
    • 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:28 PM PDT
    Majesty, stop this. I’m actually being serious. Now you are attacking me (which I have never done so to you) and you scream and yell at everyone. Majesty, why do you hate us because we mention you? You clearly don’t know what common sense is and you have no idea what logic is, so (I know I said I will ignore you but this is for the last time I will ever talk to your unimportant rants), I advice that you be quiet if you don’t care. If you don’t care about anyone don’t talk, and if you truely hate me, report me and Max won’t ban me because I’m not being toxic, or anything in that matter. I’m just giving you common sense and logic that you can’t admit it’s true for some reason. Also Max won’t ban me because I make good models that he actually cares about (I talked to him in beta testing). So you can cry all you want. But I’m not being my polite self now… you have gotten me to the point of breaking and you should regret doing that. I can be very toxic when it comes to your type. For the last time. Shut up and stay away from the people who want to have fun
    • 36 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:28 PM PDT

Wtf, majesty and spacetrooper blowing up my messages, yall 2 stfu and stop aruguwin over nonsense, please! just, ignore each other. I was like spacetrooper too i understand ur pain but just stop talking back to him and just ignore him. Same for u spacetrooper ignore majesty. idk if majesty is a girl. I think so.

• 96 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:29 PM PDT
    Guys stop arguing here..