Forums » Help & Tips

Best First Weapons

• 42 posts
    April 11, 2023 12:17 PM PDT

Hi. I'm a relatively new member. Anyone have suggestions for the best first weapons to save up for? Thanks.

• 96 posts
    April 11, 2023 4:06 PM PDT
    Pulsepistol ((:
    • 2 posts
    April 11, 2023 4:15 PM PDT

yes

• 954 posts
    April 11, 2023 4:28 PM PDT
    I suggest get blastgun first for primary. Plasma pistol for secondary, m67 for additional and katana for melee. These are just starters. Oh if you do buy the blast gun you have the option to join my clan lol. But that’s not the point. Get what you are good with. That’s my advice
    • 285 posts
    April 11, 2023 11:29 PM PDT

Wolverine1163 said:

Hi. I'm a relatively new member. Anyone have suggestions for the best first weapons to save up for? Thanks.

Depending what your playstiel is. Acordig to your profiel you prefere to use sniper weapons. Depending on that I would ask you if your happy with L115A3? 
    If your generally happy with it and say you would want to continue it as main weapon I would say either go for secondary categories first like revolver or CWP. Its a good aditional to sniper weapon bc revolver is pretty strong like 2 tabs for head is a kill and body is strong hits too together with L11 its a strong combo. Or CWP it behaves a bit like an autogun but it definitly does less damage. So if your training it you can counter other primary auto weapons but thats still very hard even with training. So for sniper category go for revolver. Other option after that to think about is trapmine bc you can barricade ways so noone can sneak up behind you that easy. If you have those additionals and you say you want to continue on sniper route go for PlasmaGun. Its better in closecombat in some cases but thats depening allways how you play.

If you say: no im fine with sniper but I need better auto-guns to combat other autoguns its an harder decision. A really strong weapon bc of how much damage it does in compairison with the amo amount and the expenses is carbine. Its not that expensive but really strong. Upsite is that its a slow weapon too.

But close to carbine is g36 and vector they are more expensive and do not come with that much amo compaired to kills possible but they shoot faster wich is giving an good oportunety. BlastGun is a fun weapon. Like i really like to play it especially in firstperson but when I have to fight against G36, Vector or Carbine i rather take carbine. Simply bc of the damage to amo to price ratio.

This post was edited by Lion7 at April 11, 2023 11:31 PM PDT
    • 42 posts
    April 12, 2023 4:23 AM PDT

Thanks guys. Yes, I do ove being a sniper, which is only good in some maps, so I was playing only snipe original map which is why my stats are what you saw. Also, I recently did the dockyard map and favored the pistol there, so I think the best option for me is to keep the sniper and save for a secondary weapon and trapmines after that. I've eplored the secondary weapons via the qucik play method where you play 3 games, get a free spin. So I'll decide which one of those to save up for. Thanks guys. Any idea when I should try to get gravity gun? Recently discovered that's how people get to good sniper positions. Thank you all.

• 415 posts
    April 20, 2023 9:49 PM PDT

Plasma And Gravity Combination is Best

hmmmm. SHawarma zZzzzZzz

• 42 posts
    April 21, 2023 4:19 AM PDT

Okay, thx. Why do you keep saying "SHawarma zZzzzZz"?

• 415 posts
    April 21, 2023 6:04 AM PDT
    Shawarma zZzzz
    • 42 posts
    April 21, 2023 6:35 AM PDT