Forums » Clan Advertisements

BePro~11*||

• 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 5:29 AM PDT

Hello everyone, this clan is considered one of the Best clans in the game.

We are currently ranked 24, you can check from here: https://warmerise.com/Warmerise/ClanRanking/

just with 11 member and we aspire to be in the top three clans in the future..

so whoever thinks he is a professional should apply to this clan to join,  and we will verify that based on the skill he will add to this clan.

Clan link: https://warmerise.com/group/1135

Remember, we are one of the strongest clans out there, our skill has surpassed most of the famous clans like {{**JUST~DO~IT**}}, Prof.Dr.KAA~40*|,  And many others..

and among the conditions that it is preferable to follow, is to put the clan’s tag, and not to play against any of the members of this clan.

This clan has moved from Sloooom account to Me ( same person)..

by the way, for those who are not fortunate enough to belong to this clan, I will do something Another clan and I will accept them..

leave your suggestions below about the clan name and your opinions about the clan logo, and whatever you want.

Best wishes .

This post was edited by xSlooom at June 1, 2023 6:10 AM PDT
    • 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 7:56 AM PDT
    Wanna do a clan war with my clan Revenge?
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:06 AM PDT

here you can see our rank:

• 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:08 AM PDT
    Rank doesn't matter less rank players also better than top 100 Clan War clears it that rank matter or not so u want a cw
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:13 AM PDT

Akhtar said: Rank doesn't matter less rank players also better than top 100 Clan War clears it that rank matter or not so u want a cw

oh sorry i am didn't notice your offer, but the rank is so important, rank = skill (not KDR)

i see your clan haven't any opportunities against us i am sorry, but i see this waste of time

• 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:15 AM PDT
    Hahahaha nc joke bro I don't wanna tell u more names but some of my clan personalities are Axysia , Inesop Kazuki Akhuri and so many more
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:19 AM PDT

really you see those people skillful, most of them when see me at the game they run out and don't play against me, ans i see myself the weekest at my clan, so whats about other member in my clan??

i see Nocturne can beat them 4 Vs 1 hhhhhhhhhh

• 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:21 AM PDT

by the way, i offered to JDI Clan War until now there no respond from there side.

sorry abt my English language XD

• 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:24 AM PDT
    Bro my clan members Axysia , Akhuri , Kazuki , Inesop , Onlyfanssarah , Riinyw , Lykaios , xTendo etc only legends and nocturne lmaoo Inesop beat ur whole clan lmaoo
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:28 AM PDT

you say Inseop??

don't make me laugh, btw nocturne joined your clan ??

• 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:30 AM PDT

all of them normal exept Riinyw , Lykaios, i think just those the pros but the rest is really not worth to fight against them

This post was edited by xSlooom at May 23, 2023 8:30 AM PDT
    • 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:30 AM PDT
    No no turned not in my clan and if u think nocturne better than Inesop then u need research for who is Warmerise king legend and you find Inesop the great
    • 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:32 AM PDT
    xSlooom said:

all of them normal exept Riinyw , Lykaios, i think just those the pros but the rest is really not worth to fight against them

Lmaoo so why you are not accepting our Clan War offer Clan war make it clear that ur attitude isnt acceptable come clan war and see who is pro Revenge or velro11
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:36 AM PDT

inesop is a person who fights against the boots. He always goes with the winning team. I have faced him more than once. He is good, but he never rises to being one of the best players. He is an ordinary player. There are many better than him than the names I mentioned.

This post was edited by xSlooom at May 23, 2023 8:42 AM PDT
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:37 AM PDT

Akhtar said:
    xSlooom said:

Lmaoo so why you are not accepting our Clan War offer Clan war make it clear that ur attitude isnt acceptable come clan war and see who is pro Revenge or velro11

waste of time

• 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:37 AM PDT
    ^Inesop is legend and king of warmerise if u think that ur clan is pro then why you scared for a clan war
    • 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:38 AM PDT
    Waste of time ur right bcz u know the score bcz we have Inesop and axysia lmaoo
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 8:40 AM PDT

Akhtar said: Waste of time ur right bcz u know the score bcz we have Inesop and axysia lmaoo

Ok

• 480 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:20 AM PDT
    Sloom, JDI will not do a clan war with a clan filled with no names, such as yours.

Also, inesop and Kazuki does NOT run from you when they see you in maps, you're the one that ran from Kazuki the last time we were in knight. Dont take trash about them you weirdo.
    • 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:23 AM PDT
    Majesty said:
    Sloom, JDI will not do a clan war with a clan filled with no names, such as yours.

Also, inesop and Kazuki does NOT run from you when they see you in maps, you're the one that ran from Kazuki the last time we were in knight. Dont take trash about them you weirdo.

Majesty is right Inesop is great and kazuki also good
    • 480 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:26 AM PDT
    They're both great. Neither of them will run from sloom, who is a no name. Sloom need to stop talking bad about others, weird vibes.
    • 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:28 AM PDT
    Majesty said:
    They're both great. Neither of them will run from sloom, who is a no name. Sloom need to stop talking bad about others, weird vibes.

Both are great you right but u say sloom need to stop talking bad to others only you and few players. Of warmerise think kind like you and inesop
    • 1146 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:29 AM PDT

xSlooom said:

inesop is a person who fights against the boots. He always goes with the winning team. I have faced him more than once. He is good, but he never rises to being one of the best players. He is an ordinary player. There are many better than him than the names I mentioned.

i  is wanna correct u

lets make some bet thx!

if your noctume win inesop i is delete my life

akhtar will be watching 

• 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:30 AM PDT
    You and Inesop are kind hearted and good that's a noble quality
    • 480 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:31 AM PDT
    Thanks ahktar. That's why he's my husband ♡♡