Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

[Suggestion] A little editing for guns & feature

    • 71 posts
    May 24, 2023 1:24 PM PDT

    Rail rifle should also have a light trail like plasma gun have. Rail bullets look the same as LSMG3. Rail should be unique. Also, the old rail model looks much better; if possible, kindly change it to the old one.

     

    Add a pin option to clan posts and user profiles so we can pin important posts or news to the top of the page. This is really needed.


    This post was edited by Pakistan786 at May 24, 2023 2:21 PM PDT
    • 13 posts
    May 24, 2023 3:07 PM PDT

    i dont know what the old one look like can you show me pakistan and i agree they should have a bullet trail like plasma it would be kinda cool

    • 285 posts
    May 24, 2023 11:11 PM PDT
    Pakistan786 said:

    Rail rifle should also have a light trail like plasma gun have. Rail bullets look the same as LSMG3. Rail should be unique. Also, the old rail model looks much better; if possible, kindly change it to the old one.

     

    Add a pin option to clan posts and user profiles so we can pin important posts or news to the top of the page. This is really needed.

    By "old" you mean the grey rail? For me the current skin is the old one that got reimplimented after people saying they liked the old (current one) more than the new one (grey). Because the current one is the old one.
    • 71 posts
    May 25, 2023 1:28 AM PDT

    Lion7 said:

    By "old" you mean the grey rail? For me the current skin is the old one that got reimplimented after people saying they liked the old (current one) more than the new one (grey). Because the current one is the old one.

    Yup, the grey model. I like that more than the current one.

    • 177 posts
    May 25, 2023 8:32 AM PDT

    Use my skins for a different more customized look.

    • 493 posts
    May 25, 2023 9:42 AM PDT

    Wolfseeker said:

    Use my skins for a different more customized look.

    lol

    • 2106 posts
    May 25, 2023 12:13 PM PDT
    The current rail is technically the original model. The bullet trail used to be a feature before but it gives away your position so there’s not really a point.
    • 71 posts
    May 25, 2023 2:10 PM PDT

    Castiel said: The current rail is technically the original model. The bullet trail used to be a feature before but it gives away your position so there’s not really a point.

    Rail is very powerful, so revealing my location won't be an issue.

    • 507 posts
    May 25, 2023 2:35 PM PDT
    "if it knows where I am, then it's already dead"

    I love that
    • 955 posts
    May 25, 2023 8:59 PM PDT
    For some reason I feel like the LSMG3 bullets should be black or white. Then rail rifle should be red or something similar. It’s probably just me though. LSMG3 bullets are too similar to the rail rifle.
    • 285 posts
    May 25, 2023 10:57 PM PDT
    Pakistan786 said:

    Castiel said: The current rail is technically the original model. The bullet trail used to be a feature before but it gives away your position so there’s not really a point.

    Rail is very powerful, so revealing my location won't be an issue.

    For you yes. But there are people *like me* who miss a couple of shots xD But rail and lsmg could get a different bullet colour... My other suggestion is still: Grey Rail skin as another sniper. Because ofc it has a lot of similarities with lsmg but still looks relatively different... Old blastgun skin as another weapon. Also kris super v as another weapon.
    • 71 posts
    May 26, 2023 12:22 AM PDT

    Lion7 said:

    rail and lsmg could get a different bullet colour... 

     

    Rail with a trail would be fun.

    • 56 posts
    May 26, 2023 4:21 AM PDT

    old blastgun would be great as a new gun! and it also looks really cool! and Kriss Vector would also be a great gun to add! ( with a fire rate of around 13.10 ofc xd )

    • 955 posts
    May 26, 2023 7:33 AM PDT
    What does the old blast gun look like?
    • 56 posts
    May 26, 2023 9:09 AM PDT

    Search up old warmerise pics

    • 285 posts
    May 26, 2023 12:25 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    What does the old blast gun look like?


    At 2:50 https://youtu.be/Wuq0oxxYb9c
    • 507 posts
    May 27, 2023 12:26 AM PDT
    The p90 blastgun was absolutely incredible, best design ever
    • 177 posts
    May 27, 2023 7:16 AM PDT

    Ok...so the color of rail bullet maybe red but once it hits it flashes white to register a hit.

    • 56 posts
    May 27, 2023 12:38 PM PDT

    why isn't the Blastgun as quick anymore? like it actually DID have a good fire rate before, but now it kinda....not like before, please bring back old fire rate :P

    • 955 posts
    May 27, 2023 1:43 PM PDT
    It’s the fastest in the game dude, at 11.11 fire rate.