Forums » Clan Advertisements

~|[Lady-Fatale]|~

• 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 9:41 PM PDT

sry i didnt get any notifications for this but 1 thing i gotta say is fuck you epic troll fuck you spacetrooper i dont support you dumbass caus you dont support anybody else but you big headed self you have no repect for anyone but yourself

• 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 9:48 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: You see, every time someone like me or you says something to these rainbows that says something “offending their beliefs”, they always go for the “they were discriminating me and my people, and I need them to stop”, and it somehow works in this world. But like, they need to know the truth. That’s all I’m gonna say on this forum, unless someone mentions me.

so your refering people like me as "rainbows" hb all the **** you said about jesus ******* chrits u peice of **** aint got a drop of his love inside you dumb selfless body of yous probaly some 20 year old who has no ******* life and starts problems for fun just to get a silly reaction that o so makes you feel so good.You are not even following your own words which you dont remember(cause your a selfless prick) remember who you are man you can bemuch better then whatever tf you call "spacetrooper"

• 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 9:49 PM PDT

Dont worry spacey you can be a better person if u put your mind to it 

• 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 9:51 PM PDT

“they were discriminating me and my people, and I need them to stop" 

What wise words :)

• 308 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:22 PM PDT
    no way little sis asked chatgpt to generate a response on warmerise language :o
    • 954 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:49 PM PDT
    Dude, people like you that always rant all the time never have good explanations and always just want to make a point. Also people like you always want to be correct too, and you are definitely wrong by doing this. Be professional at least about your rants.
    • 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:49 PM PDT

wow "sis" hmm i can go with it

• 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:51 PM PDT

hahha no no troll i have a thing called a brain that is how i wrote it u should try some day

• 954 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:52 PM PDT
    We all have brains
    • 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:54 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Dude, people like you that always rant all the time never have good explanations and always just want to make a point. Also people like you always want to be correct too, and you are definitely wrong by doing this. Be professional at least about your rants.

well i know you didnt say people like me who always rant because i got 840 updates so calm down with that.

• 954 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:55 PM PDT
    Stop ranting at least.
    • 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:57 PM PDT

austindidnot said:

Spacetrooper said: Dude, people like you that always rant all the time never have good explanations and always just want to make a point. Also people like you always want to be correct too, and you are definitely wrong by doing this. Be professional at least about your rants.

well i know you didnt say people like me who always rant because i got 840 updates so calm down with that.

can you not read "stop ranting as you have done so almost 900 times

This post was edited by austindidnot at June 15, 2023 10:57 PM PDT
    • 78 posts
    June 15, 2023 10:58 PM PDT

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH

• 954 posts
    June 15, 2023 11:21 PM PDT
    Sometimes I rant, but not recently. I have tried to stay calm
    • 308 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:44 AM PDT
    austindidnot said:

hahha no no troll i have a thing called a brain that is how i wrote it u should try some day

"so your refering people like me as "rainbows" hb all the **** you said about jesus ******* chrits u peice of **** aint got a drop of his love inside you dumb selfless body of yous probaly some 20 year old who has no ******* life and starts problems for fun just to get a silly reaction that o so makes you feel so good.You are not even following your own words which you dont remember(cause your a selfless prick) remember who you are man you can bemuch better then whatever tf you call "spacetrooper". " you used a brain for this? because it feels like you just hitting the keyboard randomly. i wonder what your reply would look like if you havent used that "brain" of yours?
    • 115 posts
    June 16, 2023 7:46 AM PDT

your papa came now

@epicjews atleast nobody here is jjew like you : ))) go support some goofy stars flag and fight some palestinians and then be the first one to die lil bro, u play this game when u were 3 yo and still can t manage to defeat guests KEKW, which led u to retire sitting on  retirement bricks

@austinbot come 1v1 to see if a ghai can win a straight, u still show off being gie in site and begging ppl to become like u jajajaja.

@spacepooper go delete your models+maps+ warm acc btw if u don t do it jesus is watching ya :)))

if anybody has problem with what i said, Meet me on 1v1 pass 1v1 :))))

server will be maked by me

• 308 posts
    June 16, 2023 8:17 AM PDT
    Triatina said:

your papa came now

@epicjews atleast nobody here is jjew like you : ))) go support some goofy stars flag and fight some palestinians and then be the first one to die lil bro, u play this game when u were 3 yo and still can t manage to defeat guests KEKW, which led u to retire sitting on  retirement bricks

@austinbot come 1v1 to see if a ghai can win a straight, u still show off being gie in site and begging ppl to become like u jajajaja.

@spacepooper go delete your models+maps+ warm acc btw if u don t do it jesus is watching ya :)))

go make
    • 954 posts
    June 16, 2023 8:42 AM PDT
    You don’t know what Jesus is doing right now. God watches over everything and he doesn’t have a problem with my models and stuff. Plus I don’t make maps.
    • 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 9:35 AM PDT

Triatina said:

your papa came now

ok im going to be honest i am going to lose becayse i am new to this game and am not the best but be nice to epic wolf dond descrminate because of there religion

• 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 9:52 AM PDT

and i dont beg people to be like me were or when have i ever done that i dont even know who the **** you are

• 954 posts
    June 16, 2023 10:37 AM PDT
    @tritana, all you do is brag about how “good” you are. Being boastful isn’t the best thing to do. Nobody cares about 1v1ing you because you are so annoying about it. If someone does, then they have wasted their time.
    • 308 posts
    June 16, 2023 10:42 AM PDT
    2023 and little sis still begging for 1v1s in a dead browser game
    • 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 10:42 AM PDT

1v1ing doesnt change the view of anything unless we are like you boasting how good yo are

• 115 posts
    June 16, 2023 11:14 AM PDT

i still can modificate you all into 64 pieces =)))

• 954 posts
    June 16, 2023 12:15 PM PDT
    Nice boast