Forums » Clan Advertisements

~|[Lady-Fatale]|~

• 42 posts
    June 16, 2023 1:53 PM PDT

gg

• 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 2:40 PM PDT

Triatina said:

i still can modificate you all into 64 pieces =)))

you say that **** lik i care :rofl: 

This post was edited by austindidnot at June 16, 2023 2:40 PM PDT
    • 42 posts
    June 16, 2023 2:58 PM PDT

.v

• 57 posts
    June 16, 2023 3:49 PM PDT
    Sólo quiero updates
    • 36 posts
    June 16, 2023 4:00 PM PDT

:v

• 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 4:54 PM PDT

Majesty said: Arguing is for woman. It is totally normal for women to argue. It is weird when boys love to argue, it is actually very concerning and you guys are always the one who gets in their mid 20's and 30's and cheat on their wives with teenage boys or other men, because you're actually a homosexual. Have a good day.

? what do you mean bye that

• 2099 posts
    June 16, 2023 5:37 PM PDT
    It’s called being ***ïst
    • 954 posts
    June 16, 2023 5:56 PM PDT
    These days anything can be a “ist” and for whatever reason.
    • 480 posts
    June 16, 2023 5:59 PM PDT
    Y'all need to unalive yourselves and stop picking on that kid. Leave him alone to be whatever he wants. Who do Y'all think you guys are harassing another person? Who are any of you to judge him. Most of you are born out of wedlock to crack heads and prosttues. We all sin, leave the kid alone. This much hate is crazy, my culture is all about being homophobic but Y'all doing too much. Make sure your dads not sleeping with men behind Y'all mothers backs.
    • 954 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:04 PM PDT
    First, which kid, second, what culture do you have? If it’s Christian, then we are NOT homophobic. There is a difference between disliking something and being scared of it. Third, you can’t be whatever you want wether or not you like it. 4th, it’s not hate, or at least I’m not hating.
    • 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:09 PM PDT

what the fuik is a ist

• 480 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:18 PM PDT
    Who said Christians aren't homophobic? Also, I said CULTURE not religion. This is why I don't like you. Always running your mouth and never read with understanding.

Back to Christians. So you're saying Christians support ***? And accept that? Bro you're such a goofy i can't stand you fr. This is why I always ignore your weak asz, goofy kid
    • 308 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:24 PM PDT
    Majesty said:
    Y'all need to unalive yourselves and stop picking on that kid. Leave him alone to be whatever he wants. Who do Y'all think you guys are harassing another person? Who are any of you to judge him. Most of you are born out of wedlock to crack heads and prosttues. We all sin, leave the kid alone. This much hate is crazy, my culture is all about being homophobic but Y'all doing too much. Make sure your dads not sleeping with men behind Y'all mothers backs.

the "kid" came to the forum and started the fight itself nobody was picking on them LOL
    "different ppl" like you or them always get into **** then use their "u bully me cuz im different" card even if they started the fight XD
    for the rest of your interesting comment ill just say get some help asap
    • 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:28 PM PDT

shuts your stupid ***** *** up you dumb **** nobody even cares about your ******** *** troll im not asking to be bullied im a normal person but y,all don know how the **** to act you stupid *****

• 480 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:28 PM PDT
    Who i ever said "bullied" me? None of you weak boys can bully me. Y'all can try. That's why I'm always toe to toe with everyone, Y'all say **** to me then I say **** back, but I always ignore after because conversing with Y'all is pointless. Most times you guys act like delinquents, such as yourself. You made a alt acc called "epic troll" to sit on the internet 24/7 and talk sht about others and make fun about others. Why? Do you not have a life? Your parents keep fighting infront you? They beat you too? Your home is unhappy so you choose to pick on everyone you see? Get a life mt guy. Actually you act so unhinged and think it's "cool" you're mentally deranged. Reevaluate your life.
    • 480 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:30 PM PDT
    Weak boy said I said I got bullied cause I'm different. Never said I got bullied, I said yall try and always harass me. You're a weak goofy and that's on G.
    • 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:30 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Majesty said: Y'all need to unalive yourselves and stop picking on that kid. Leave him alone to be whatever he wants. Who do Y'all think you guys are harassing another person? Who are any of you to judge him. Most of you are born out of wedlock to crack heads and prosttues. We all sin, leave the kid alone. This much hate is crazy, my culture is all about being homophobic but Y'all doing too much. Make sure your dads not sleeping with men behind Y'all mothers backs.
    the "kid" came to the forum and started the fight itself nobody was picking on them LOL "different ppl" like you or them always get into **** then use their "u bully me cuz im different" card even if they started the fight XD for the rest of your interesting comment ill just say get some help asap

your dumb ******* ***** *** ******* mouth would be in saying the same things if you were being made fun of by a bunch of ******* retrds (spacetrooper)

so go **** yourself

• 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:32 PM PDT

go ******* kill your self troll 

• 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:33 PM PDT

troll go take a look at your profile all i see are 2 kills you dont play the game you hurass people tbo im starting to not care if you or spacetrooper

• 480 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:46 PM PDT
    Austin, stop arguing with them and feeding in their negativity. Ignore them. Let the "boys" argue on the internet like the female they want to be and call themselves "epic troll" like a goofy and think they're funny. Man dem lame bad bad bad and a bunch of lames and goofies LMAAOO

Please. When y'all realize you're actually inlove with men. Add my Instagram at era_majesty and tell me how right I was about y'all being in the closet. :namaste: sisters

anyway, im done with this. Max need to remove this forum cause they ruined the topic.
    • 308 posts
    June 16, 2023 6:59 PM PDT
    "austin stop arguing" since when typing the same 3 swear words you know 5 times in a sentence is arguing? XD bro cant make a sentence without grammar mistakes and unnecessary swearing
    kid literally just spawned on this forum started talk trash to me because i pointed out facts about the clan?
    you start a fight, only swear nonstop because you cant form a sentence telling others to KILL THEMSELVES XD and you acting like you are the one being harassed?
    who harassed you you moron?
    • 480 posts
    June 16, 2023 7:02 PM PDT
    Austin, don't reply to him. Ignore and move on.
    • 308 posts
    June 16, 2023 7:04 PM PDT
    "I made this clan because I am tired of other clans not accepting people because they are just acting like themselves" making this woke rainbow clan but you support a clan which literally wont accept a whole gender for being themselves? hypocrite (you can google the word) much?
    you are one of those "people" being super woke but only if its for their benefit XD
    • 480 posts
    June 16, 2023 7:09 PM PDT
    Who in the clan is a "rainbow" roy is a straight male (who is in the clan because he is respectful to us, kind and have sense), luna is a female, and I'm a female (who a lot have heard me speak or actually seen my picture). So, come again, who is a "rainbow". You're just mad we (luna and i) said we don't want you toxic, weirdos and low lives in the clan. It's OUR choice. You're making a whole fight over OUR choice and OUR clan, kid you're a GOOFFYY You're lame asf. Get a life. This whole sht is weird asf.

And I'm to take yall seriously? Man dem weird and goofies. Man literally making a fight at 9:08p.m about 2 ladies choice about their clan. Go outside and meet girls or read a book, do something with your life.
    This post was edited by Majesty at June 16, 2023 7:18 PM PDT
    • 78 posts
    June 16, 2023 7:23 PM PDT

you cant say **** about my clan because you dont have one and everone there is straight that i know of i didnt make that clan for *** people i made it for everyone to join