Forums » General

Where is Max?

• 954 posts
    August 16, 2023 8:15 AM PDT
    But that would technically be pay to win (either using in game money or real money), due to using real money for an advantage. Just tell me what happened to max bro. Why isn’t he talking all the time like he used to?
    • 954 posts
    August 16, 2023 8:21 AM PDT
    Plus Max has allowed me to make a book about this game. So I don’t know why he just left without telling anyone
    • 308 posts
    August 16, 2023 8:55 AM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    But that would technically be pay to win (either using in game money or real money), due to using real money for an advantage. Just tell me what happened to max bro. Why isn’t he talking all the time like he used to?

He sold the game rights to Erlaanz and went to live his life peacefully idk what you didnt understand.
    • 954 posts
    August 16, 2023 10:41 AM PDT
    Why can’t he continue working on the game? He had big plans and I know that because I talked to him on beta testing.
    • 308 posts
    August 16, 2023 10:47 AM PDT
    maybe he wanted to buy food so he got a real job and doesnt have time for this highschool project anymore
    • 197 posts
    August 16, 2023 4:02 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Spacetrooper said: But that would technically be pay to win (either using in game money or real money), due to using real money for an advantage. Just tell me what happened to max bro. Why isn’t he talking all the time like he used to?
    He sold the game rights to Erlaanz and went to live his life peacefully idk what you didnt understand.

JUST IN: Kalamar closes deal on Warmerise buy-out as he has been the highest bidder on the game rights.
    Deal closed for 10.000 euros.

Cannot wait to test out Warmerise 2 Season 1: The Red Side Awakens. I am lucky to work side by side with such a talented IT guy.

Max is on his way to Madeira Islands to spend his well deserved vacation.

This post was edited by Erlaanz at August 16, 2023 4:04 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    August 16, 2023 4:50 PM PDT
    Hey! I already have a plot and name for my Warmerise book that Max has said I can make. Can you add my story to it?
    • 308 posts
    August 16, 2023 5:12 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    Hey! I already have a plot and name for my Warmerise book that Max has said I can make. Can you add my story to it?

Yes, your story is very welcome to the new coop campaign mode!
    • 954 posts
    August 16, 2023 9:43 PM PDT
    I’m still working on the book, Warmerise: The Revolution. That’s the title. It’s technically about the two teams being forced to fight each other and the utopia that tries to hide the truths about what they are. I can send the actual story, but for now that’s what you get. Also, will max still be a part of the game?
    • 93 posts
    August 19, 2023 7:09 PM PDT

If you meant "4GB RAM" as in "computer memory", then that is indeed not a lot by nowadays standards. You should have at least 16GB or more.

But if you meant VRAM (graphics card video ram) instead, then 4GB should still be fine.

• 308 posts
    August 19, 2023 7:54 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: I’m still working on the book, Warmerise: The Revolution. That’s the title. It’s technically about the two teams being forced to fight each other and the utopia that tries to hide the truths about what they are. I can send the actual story, but for now that’s what you get. Also, will max still be a part of the game?

Yes, Max will still be part of the dev team. We also think about offering him a role as a moderator of the dating section when the feature gets added to the new site

• 954 posts
    August 19, 2023 8:05 PM PDT
    Why even add a dating feature. I want max to develop the game like he did with this one
    • 56 posts
    August 20, 2023 12:17 AM PDT

Warmerise 2 sounds cool, but if it isnt a joke

will it still be in browser tho?

• 22 posts
    August 20, 2023 4:15 AM PDT
    Max can work for a new game. Creating giant update for warmerise
    • 954 posts
    August 20, 2023 6:42 AM PDT
    Why isn’t Max posting anything now though? If he is a part of the development team, he should be posting stuff
    • 954 posts
    August 20, 2023 6:52 AM PDT
    Is there any way I can still talk to him?
    • 954 posts
    August 20, 2023 7:30 AM PDT
    If there is any way to help (even customer service for ideas and feedback) I will be very glad to help. Also, will you guys add some of my models? I feel like I need a chance of redemption lol
    • 308 posts
    August 20, 2023 9:09 AM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    If there is any way to help (even customer service for ideas and feedback) I will be very glad to help. Also, will you guys add some of my models? I feel like I need a chance of redemption lol

The new game is going to be big and we need more people! We have several open positions including model designer, if you want to apply for one of the positions send your resume to warmerise.official@gmail.com
    • 105 posts
    August 20, 2023 1:13 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Spacetrooper said: If there is any way to help (even customer service for ideas and feedback) I will be very glad to help. Also, will you guys add some of my models? I feel like I need a chance of redemption lol
    The new game is going to be big and we need more people! We have several open positions including model designer, if you want to apply for one of the positions send your resume to warmerise.official@gmail.com

Hold on, is this a troll or an actual thing?

• 1147 posts
    August 20, 2023 1:19 PM PDT

real 

• 308 posts
    August 20, 2023 1:26 PM PDT
    Iplayvideogames said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    Spacetrooper said: If there is any way to help (even customer service for ideas and feedback) I will be very glad to help. Also, will you guys add some of my models? I feel like I need a chance of redemption lol

100% real and true, we are very serious about reviving the game and we expect the players to fully cooperate!
  • August 20, 2023 1:52 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Iplayvideogames said:

EpicTr0ll said:

100% real and true, we are very serious about reviving the game and we expect the players to fully cooperate!

I believe you because ur name thats all 

• 308 posts
    August 20, 2023 2:07 PM PDT
    d0uma said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    Iplayvideogames said:

EpicTr0ll said:

I believe you because ur name thats all 

thanks brother
    • 954 posts
    August 20, 2023 3:25 PM PDT
    Guys as long as Max is still working on the game I am fine. I want to become the weapons/vehicle modeler (but I will need more practice texturing. max can tell you more about my bad texturing lol
    • 56 posts
    August 20, 2023 10:33 PM PDT

when is warmerise 2 coming out and IS IT GONNA BE IN BROWSER???

This post was edited by THEVETERAN at August 20, 2023 10:34 PM PDT