Forums » General

Major problem with warmerise

• off
    • 238 posts
    August 26, 2024 4:00 AM PDT

- xp Farmers are ruining new players experience in the game and making them leave immediatly , and final result: 0 Servers aka (dead game)

- these farmers play 24/7 for a lot of years to save their rank

- Now imagine you are a new player and want to try different guns -->> so u get xp , right ? 
    BUT  XP Farmers appear in ur server and kill you every time with better weapons *meanwhile they have all weapons unlocked and dont need cash*

- XP Farmers now make clans to stack together and farm so new players dont have a chance to play because warmerise farmers are surrounding him and spamming

#save_the_game_from_farmers

Solution:

Make xp limit/day
    (for example:

rank 1-50: 1000xp/day limit

rank 51-100: 1500xp/day limit

etc...)

by this method equality achieved

Edit:
          nerf G36 , its overpowered and helping farmers do their daily farming job
          high fire rate , medium damage , when u are hit by g36  it makes ur screen shake so hard so u cant shoot back 

people use the game delays and high ping to make u take 10 bullets in 1 second thats why ur screen shakes hard and die fast by g36

This post was edited by off at September 22, 2024 1:38 PM PDT
    • 110 posts
    August 26, 2024 6:43 AM PDT

ok could u plz elaborate on what this "xp limit" means? is it a daily limit on how much u gain? also UMP and L113 arent really that bad, true they r worse than weapons u can buy but that doesnt mean they're bad

• off
    • 238 posts
    August 26, 2024 8:09 AM PDT

pokemonster said:

ok could u plz elaborate on what this "xp limit" means? is it a daily limit on how much u gain? also UMP and L113 arent really that bad, true they r worse than weapons u can buy but that doesnt mean they're bad

yes daily limit so they dont farm the whole day and give a chance to others to reach higher ranks and make the game competitive instead of airwolf farming daily since 2017 (maybe) and no one passed him yet

• 110 posts
    August 26, 2024 9:30 AM PDT

ok ty for clarifying this does seem like an ok idea, also im pretty sure Gardener is gonna pass Airwolf on all-time leaderboard soon

• 1 posts
    August 26, 2024 11:26 AM PDT

this would be a great idea 

• 1177 posts
    August 27, 2024 3:42 AM PDT

Gardener: this doesnt work for me brother

• 523 posts
    August 27, 2024 8:35 AM PDT
    Yes, let's put to a hard limit on how much people can play the game. That will definitely improve player retention and activity.
    • 287 posts
    August 28, 2024 9:06 AM PDT

off said:

- xp Farmers are ruining new players experience in the game and making them leave immediatly , and final result: 0 Servers aka (dead game)

- Now imagine you are a new player and want to try different guns -->> so u get xp , right ? 
    BUT  XP Farmers appear in ur server and kill you every time with better weapons *meanwhile they have all weapons unlocked and dont need cash*

- XP Farmers now make clans to stack together and farm so new players dont have a chance to play because warmerise farmers are surrounding him and spamming

Solution:

Make xp limit/day
    (for example:

etc...)

I have different things to say.

1. Farming isnt limited to rank. You can be very low ranked and have 2 better items bought and still farm people... 

2. It would make farming people either leave the game and (i dont join often anymore) but when i join its usually more farming people in the game than non farming. Means that the few servers that are up would completly dissapear. Or those farmers would just make new accounts, send those accounts cash to buy all weapons and just continue farming on that account.

3. what could make things better is an fair team-ballancing possiblility. Means that when you join you get automatically put in a team based on your bought weapons, rank and kdr (that would be a option you can also disable). Unbalancing can still happen because if you look at all time on my account you could get the missleading idea that im a good player. But honestly im absolutly not because i barily play and when i do i get usually destroyed xD

or

(that wont work because of too less people) you make limited servers. So beginners have own servers but have the possibilty to join other servers but higher ranked couldnt join the beginners servers. So beginners have to a sertain rank and or owned weapon amount a "save Zone" where they can try the game without getting absolutly clapped

This post was edited by Lion7 at August 28, 2024 9:08 AM PDT
  • off
    • 238 posts
    August 28, 2024 9:53 AM PDT

Lion7 said:

off said:

Solution:

Make xp limit/day
    (for example:

etc...)

1. Farming isnt limited to rank. You can be very low ranked and have 2 better items bought and still farm people... 

2. It would make farming people either leave the game and (i dont join often anymore) but when i join its usually more farming people in the game than non farming. Means that the few servers that are up would completly dissapear. Or those farmers would just make new accounts, send those accounts cash to buy all weapons and just continue farming on that account.

3. what could make things better is an fair team-ballancing possiblility. Means that when you join you get automatically put in a team based on your bought weapons, rank and kdr (that would be a option you can also disable). Unbalancing can still happen because if you look at all time on my account you could get the missleading idea that im a good player. But honestly im absolutly not because i barily play and when i do i get usually destroyed xD

or

(that wont work because of too less people) you make limited servers. So beginners have own servers but have the possibilty to join other servers but higher ranked couldnt join the beginners servers. So beginners have to a sertain rank and or owned weapon amount a "save Zone" where they can try the game without getting absolutly clapped

Their main reason of farming is climbing the leaderboard of top 100 **NOT** just farming people 
    That means: making new account will have the daily limit when they reach high ranks 

the game being dead can be fixed by adding sniper only following sky rules (it has been 10 years and max didn't notice sky is more active bruh) so new people can play sky without looking for password 

Another solution:

instead of making xp limit based on rank
    make xp limit based on total xp following the same idea of rank 

for example: after gaining (total xp for all weapons) the limit becomes 300 xp/day or whatever idk what numbers are fair

• 110 posts
    August 28, 2024 11:13 AM PDT

Lion7 said:

off said:

Solution:

Make xp limit/day
    (for example:

etc...)

or

good feedback. i did play a mobile game called "Star Warfare" a while back where, when u made a server, u could set it so only players with a rank within a range u could set could join, and u could only make servers that included ur own rank, so u couldnt just make a server of noubs+u and farm, also there were servers where any rank could join. it worked pretty well

• 371 posts
    August 28, 2024 11:29 AM PDT
    ?xd
    • 1177 posts
    August 29, 2024 3:08 AM PDT

off said:

Solution:

Make xp limit/day
    (for example:

etc...)

https://prnt.sc/vqUT5K0F-OZS helo make me new acc i gib 8k i promis bro, i need it for more boutfarming :wink:

• 5 posts
    September 1, 2024 7:57 AM PDT

The issue of farmers is encouraged by the game system that is ranked by amount of XP, even more so now with an annual ranking. I think that's not the only problem. The difference in weapon power is causing dissatisfaction among new players. In my opinion, the G36 should be nerfed because it's impossible for a new player to compete against it with normal weapons, and that's the main weapon used for farming. The FPS should be limited to 100 FPS again. The game would be fairer. I believe that only 20% of players play with more than 100 FPS, the rest with less than 60 FPS. This is another reason for new players to give up. Lag chitering is also harming the game. Maybe lowering the limit for banning servers to 400 ping could help. I believe that creating servers only for new players would be a good idea. That way, they could play at a higher level and get XP to buy new weapons.

• 1177 posts
    September 1, 2024 8:35 AM PDT

xPandafu99 said:

The issue of farmers is encouraged by the game system that is ranked by amount of XP, even more so now with an annual ranking. I think that's not the only problem. The difference in weapon power is causing dissatisfaction among new players. In my opinion, the G36 should be nerfed because it's impossible for a new player to compete against it with normal weapons, and that's the main weapon used for farming. The FPS should be limited to 100 FPS again. The game would be fairer. I believe that only 20% of players play with more than 100 FPS, the rest with less than 60 FPS. This is another reason for new players to give up. Lag chitering is also harming the game. Maybe lowering the limit for banning servers to 400 ping could help. I believe that creating servers only for new players would be a good idea. That way, they could play at a higher level and get XP to buy new weapons.

agreed with nerfing G36. There are players with 144hz using G36 (the higher your fps the higher the fire rate you have) to kill new players with like 40 fps, ofc they will die within a second, i would suggest nerfing G36's damage and make reload longer.

The fps is already capped at 144 which is good, anything more or less would cause bad things. like ability to lag switch at 250+ fps by using auto (happend in 2021). and less would cause game to  be somehow laggy.

• 1177 posts
    September 1, 2024 8:39 AM PDT

Also i would highly recommnd removing the guest system, obviously people just log off and be toxic and/or cheat or just pretend to be another player (framing them), Either cuz their parents don't love them or they are mentally ill lol.

however ik why @bioniclogic wont remove it because its 90% of the game population, I would just suggest adding a force-sign up page. like you can play for 20 minutes then you get redirected to sign in (with a video tutorial on how to make account) therefore whole playerbase have accounts.

Plus multi accounting should just be 1 alt only, to avoid such 500 personalities on different accounts or doing hack stuff. thx

This post was edited by Cyanex at September 1, 2024 8:40 AM PDT
  • off
    • 238 posts
    September 1, 2024 11:09 AM PDT

Cyanex said:

Also i would highly recommnd removing the guest system, obviously people just log off and be toxic and/or cheat or just pretend to be another player (framing them), Either cuz their parents don't love them or they are mentally ill lol.

however ik why @bioniclogic wont remove it because its 90% of the game population, I would just suggest adding a force-sign up page. like you can play for 20 minutes then you get redirected to sign in (with a video tutorial on how to make account) therefore whole playerbase have accounts.

Plus multi accounting should just be 1 alt only, to avoid such 500 personalities on different accounts or doing hack stuff. thx

removing guest system is a bad idea since all of people just wanna play a game without making account , logging in , checking website , and stuff like that 
    thats kinda annoying 
    they should ban chat for guests like many other games 
    (login to chat)

• 371 posts
    September 1, 2024 11:12 AM PDT
    they can still hack without the chat?
    • 5 posts
    September 1, 2024 11:37 AM PDT

A solution to the issue of inequality between weapons could be solved by releasing the Weapons Filter for public servers, so new players would create servers with weapons that they have, if a farmer enters they will have to use the same weapon, this would even help with the frustration of you playing with a sniper and a farmer using an auto enters. As you know private mode does not count XP, which does not encourage new players to play because they need XP to buy weapons.

• 523 posts
    September 1, 2024 6:24 PM PDT

Why not just balance the game? What's so difficult about this?

• off
    • 238 posts
    September 1, 2024 11:56 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said: they can still hack without the chat?

max actually made a solution for hack ,
    whenever any guest/player change values , he gets kicked instantly 
    but when i returned to game after long time its not there anymore

• 1177 posts
    September 11, 2024 9:07 AM PDT

how about a skill group system?

Example: you must play 5 matches (any mode but private) to determine your skill group, after 5 games u will get a skill group based on your performance,

example: my skill group is 346  (388 peak). 

after the skill group thing you are able to access any server with the same skill group area as yours (example: servers with 250-350 SKILLGROUP points).  However you are NOT able to join less than that but you are able to join a server with higher ones (cuz u want tougher opponents) because you choose to. but its on you if its very unfair.

That can be implemented to avoid unfair matches or pro vs noub thingy cuz i've seen many matches like each team Top fragger is 26-10 and other is like 24-8 and rest of team are way less kills and negative KD which makes it a KingKong vs Godzilla match. Also its way more fun to play with ppl ur skill level rather than having boring matches with bots or unregs who don't know how to spell "Orange".  In other words its like MMR. Game allows you to play with ur matching MMR or higher, not lower.

this thing should be added when the game becomes a lot more active because splitting the community further just won't help. But suggestion cuz why not.

This post was edited by Cyanex at September 11, 2024 9:08 AM PDT
  • MrX
    • 27 posts
    September 11, 2024 10:50 AM PDT

The currently implemented team balance mechanism should be improved, and the timer reduced to 10 seconds, which will likely balance the teams more quickly. However, this change will prevent players with good stats from farming, as they will either be moved to spectator or forced to join the weaker side to continue playing. Some group players, including friends, brr-01, or jdi members, have exploited this by switching to spectator and rejoining the winning team, often due to their 'no group member vs group member' rule or to maintain a higher K/D ratio.

• 110 posts
    September 11, 2024 10:54 AM PDT
    I had an idea, if we made amateur tournaments we other czh prizes where pros can’t join and everyone used base guns that might help new players.
    Issue: pros might just use alt accs and play in these
    • 1177 posts
    September 22, 2024 7:39 AM PDT

Solution:

1- remove Doors map

2- remove melee mode

3- remove sky trooper 

4- fix spawn shield not appearing at the start of the round

5- fix round bugs in elimination

6- add a strong anti-cheat system

• 371 posts
    September 22, 2024 7:57 AM PDT
    cooldown for utility thanks you, and u cant put mines while u r airborne -.-
    remove the stupid *** shield completely who even thought its a good idea especially with these 1 tick servers and hitboxes