Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

New weapon ideas

• 66 posts
    December 11, 2017 5:12 PM PST

before i begin THIS IS NOT WEAPONS THAT I THINK NEED TO BE ADDED TO THE GAME RIGHT NOW they are simply ideas i have had for guns that i think would be cool to maybe have in the game sometime in the future so please dont reply with "we dont need more weapons (insert problem here) is broken and needs to be fixed before that" ok great

1 2 shotguns one slug (100 dmg head 75 dmg torso 40 limbs) think kinda like the plasma gun but slower with more ammo and a longer range smaller spread one and the cost of dmg (each flachet) (25 head 15 torso 5 limb) that sounds low but it would add up

2 a scoped pistol (either a deagle or a revolver) 5 rounds slow fire rate high dmg (90 head 75 torso 45 limbs) low on ammo but a more portable sniper rifle style weapon

3 (this one i WANT in the game ASAP) a DMR one of my main gun types in any fps for this i was thinking 20 rounds fire rate slightly higher than the revolver aim zoom a little more than half the snipers zoom dmg (75 head 50 torso 30 limbs) recoil medium-low a small tad lower than the revolver for looks i was thinking somthing like this https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/005/038/429/large/ivan-santic-almost-assault-g02.jpg?1488049812

if anyone else has any ideas about guns please share

This post was edited by rayvenflame at December 11, 2017 5:13 PM PST
    • 328 posts
    December 12, 2017 1:45 PM PST

1 - Users can't earn enough XP to buy all the existing weapons unless they buy cash.
    2 - There are more than enough weapons.
    3 - This is not COD or Overwatch.
    4 - Some weapons like shotgun are already OP.
    5 - There are enough threads about suggesting new stuff, didn't have to make a new crappy thread.

• 609 posts
    December 12, 2017 2:04 PM PST

kinda agree with @Zero on this one in major points.

but i see were you going with some concepts, personally i was thinking and working with chrono on a automatic secondary weapon however CPW came along first.

I would also like to see a new shotgun (maybe double shell like you said) but only to create another shotgun so players who tend to prefer this type of guns are pleased THO STG is already good enough.

now i think on point 3 you spoiled a little the slight reasonable thinking you had prior, why we ->Need<- that type of gun or you want it in the game? (btw seem a lil OP by the stats you presented)

but all opinions are valid, fortunatly or unfortunatly, so keep on posting ideas since you just dont spam a lot

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at December 12, 2017 2:05 PM PST
    • 66 posts
    December 12, 2017 2:36 PM PST

@zero i think we need a ton more weapons so that every player can use weapons that fit the ones they play in CSGO COD .ect from my experiance the players i know use the same types of guns and stratigys in every fps they play a few guns that have been overlooked im my opinon are 1 the DMR (my weapon of choice) the basic way to discribe this weapon type is a sniper rifle with lower range and damage in exchange for much higher fire rate and ammo count (yes we have that plasma sniper thing but the recoil is a bit to high combine that with kinda low damage and normaly just end up useing my revolver for a "DMR") 2 burst rifles much more persice rifles 3-5 round bursts rather than spraying bullets at everything in sight 3 LMG/HMG heavy gunners high ammo 100-300 rounds high damage extreamly low eveything else ( some other things i had in mind that i think would just break the game and therefor should not be included are 1 incidnary (fire) grenades 2 smokes 3 grenade launchers 4 a beam gun think like the flamethrower but low damage and long range plasma beam or the coldheart if you get that)

• 328 posts
    December 12, 2017 3:20 PM PST

Argument already invalidated. You are comparing a browser based game against a PC/PS3/Xbox/ game. What you suggested or are trying to suggest has already been suggested sh*t ton of time, mate. It's not that hard to use the search box to browse existing threads to know what to and what not to suggest. Besides, if this game isn't what you want then you are welcome to go play another game but for the love of god stop trying to change this game into something that it isn't or can't be.

• 66 posts
    December 12, 2017 3:35 PM PST

so? if warmerise want to grow it needs more content to attract more players as far as PC/PS3/Xbox goes look at contract wars and red crucible they were a unity game to before they got ported and they had all the features that the triple A games do and the game is fine to me im just trying to make it "better?" i like what we have but there is always room for improvement i belive

• 609 posts
    December 12, 2017 3:46 PM PST

sure, take a look were begone, red crucible and contract wars are now, they either need to be download or paid (or in case of begone that sh!t just dead) and then i think im a lil grateful for this small corner in the internet

• 66 posts
    December 12, 2017 4:41 PM PST

begone is very alive i play almost every day and the only reason they need to be downladed is because NAPPI plugins were abandoned 

This post was edited by rayvenflame at December 12, 2017 4:42 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    December 13, 2017 4:42 AM PST

really wiga '-'

• 66 posts
    December 13, 2017 5:22 AM PST

well yea no one ever plays that map they have always only played timbertown or warehouse

• 2 posts
    December 14, 2017 1:42 PM PST

I have a friend who wants the grav-gun banned because it causes server issues, lag, 3 "artificial hacks" godmode,invisible, and anti aimbot now me i personally don't have it, i don't want it i believe (in my opinion) that it SHOULD be taken out and all the player who bought it get their $35k back and/or replace it with a grapple hook or at least nerf it too 1 use a life or 5 uses a game i think a lot of players like myself would agree 

• 609 posts
    December 14, 2017 2:58 PM PST

Putther said:

I have a friend who wants the grav-gun banned because it causes server issues, lag, 3 "artificial hacks" godmode,invisible, and anti aimbot now me i personally don't have it, i don't want it i believe (in my opinion) that it SHOULD be taken out and all the player who bought it get their $35k back and/or replace it with a grapple hook or at least nerf it too 1 use a life or 5 uses a game i think a lot of players like myself would agree 

this comment doesnt have nothing to do with the topic but concerning that

i was once a big defender of the removal or a nerf on the grav, now that this nerf has happened i think things are good so no need to complain

• 2 posts
    December 14, 2017 3:33 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

Putther said:

this comment doesnt have nothing to do with the topic but concerning that

i was once a big defender of the removal or a nerf on the grav, now that this nerf has happened i think things are good so no need to complain

it still causes lag with the spammers and your almost invincible

• 5 posts
    December 26, 2017 4:27 AM PST

do you guys also thinks this game was a lot better about 3- 4 years ago ?

• 5 posts
    December 26, 2017 4:28 AM PST

the game had made me so much fun and at the moment its bullshit after the pause of this game it has gone worser and worser.

i wish i could turn back time to ......

• 609 posts
    December 26, 2017 2:49 PM PST

what are in your opinion the reasons, specific ones...

• 5 posts
    December 28, 2017 2:40 AM PST

i think the most problems are just the lags ingame not fps lags but lags with internet (i have a really good internet about 100k and this is the only game i have problems with :C ) 

so the game is really good and makes fun but the lags and back teleportions are really irritating 

• 609 posts
    December 28, 2017 12:07 PM PST

its due to weblg ig, give it time, hopefully the formance quality will increase

Also!

Don't forget to update your browsers!

and don't have other stuff/tabs open

• 5 posts
    December 29, 2017 3:15 AM PST

yes i did it now i dont bug back :)

i talked with some other friends from me and they also said this game isnt litterly playable anymore

• 7 posts
    January 5, 2018 12:02 PM PST

This is a terrible ******* idea. Please dont do this.

• 5 posts
    April 15, 2019 6:23 AM PDT

I like mmorpgs for the idea of becoming infinitely strong, so I say yes to all new armor and wepons.

• 1 posts
    November 10, 2021 1:25 PM PST

th3y should makemore stuff free like allthe guns because its not fare you can only get gun skins i dont want gun skins i want new guns like al the guns like warror  bow all the f in guns 

• 2097 posts
    November 10, 2021 2:12 PM PST
    Noted.
  • November 15, 2021 2:36 PM PST

I WANT MORE FREE GUNS THAT ARE OP FOR THE UNREGISTERED USERS. AND I WANT MORE SUITS TO THE GAME. AND HECK, MAYBE MAX SHOULD MAKE THIS A NORMAL FPS GAME INSTEAD OF A RED VS BLUE GAME.

• 172 posts
    February 13, 2024 11:35 AM PST

Sorry to disappoint you, but, without adding any real money I did manage to secure all weapons. Go figure!