Forums » Off-Topic

How did you find this game?

  • March 16, 2018 4:53 AM PDT

    Share your own story. Mine is like this. I was looking for unity games on a website called 3d unity games then i saw this game there and i started to playing as guest after 1 week i find wamerise's official website and i made an account and i played again. 

    This game is really cool but there are some things that need to be fixed.

    • 69 posts
    March 16, 2018 5:02 AM PDT

    I found this game in 2013, I was pretty young, well, small kids likes games so much, and I was this type, of course, I enjoyed this game alot,

    Now in 2018, I play this game for that nostalgia and childhood! :)

  • March 21, 2018 2:35 AM PDT

    I was in my last year in the army. it was 2014. And I wanted to break away from the world.. and got to this game.
    I met here people I would never forget and one of them is now my partner (Fuj147). 

    The first person that I gave my trust in this game is, LinaX ... That is no longer here or she is but I can't find her .. that's why I'm still here to hope that I will one more time have a chance to talk to her..

    I Enjoyed the game and hope I will again. This game brings me good memories of old times. Thanks to those people who been there for me in happy and hard times.

  • March 31, 2018 2:22 PM PDT

    QtpieViolet said:

    I was in my last year in the army. it was 2014. And I wanted to break away from the world.. and got to this game.
    I met here people I would never forget and one of them is now my partner (Fuj147). 

    The first person that I gave my trust in this game is, LinaX ... That is no longer here or she is but I can't find her .. that's why I'm still here to hope that I will one more time have a chance to talk to her..

    I Enjoyed the game and hope I will again. This game brings me good memories of old times. Thanks to those people who been there for me in happy and hard times.



    Forever my petite fleur Vi <3 not counting the years anymore, our bros played the best browser game & we here going strong tada!!
    Ahhhh and LinaX :c come back somehow already this place is hella boring without you n00b !


    This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 31, 2018 2:25 PM PDT
    • 366 posts
    April 5, 2018 5:07 AM PDT
    I was but a young kid, it was a couple of weeks after my birthday, in 2014. I was bored so I was searching for some shooting games, on Y8. A website filled with games. There I was introduced to warmerise lite. I kept playing for the day and met a registered player called Willus21. I befriended him and he persuaded me to register. He told me how to find the official website and what to do. That’s how I found this game and became a member. Something sad, is that willus stopped playing after a month, but I met some really cool people on here whom I miss very much.
    • 585 posts
    April 5, 2018 6:05 AM PDT

    was in a gaming page filled with a ton of categorys, one of them was 'unity games', quickly i realised that normally it was there where it was the best games, until i spotted warmerise, easy to get usted to, a good community, was light/smooth and there wasnt the need to download, in that day I registered, its been 5 years since, funny fact that day was my birthday

    • 10 posts
    July 10, 2018 11:09 PM PDT

    LittleFirefly said: I was but a young kid, it was a couple of weeks after my birthday, in 2014. I was bored so I was searching for some shooting games, on Y8. A website filled with games. There I was introduced to warmerise lite. I kept playing for the day and met a registered player called Willus21. I befriended him and he persuaded me to register. He told me how to find the official website and what to do. That’s how I found this game and became a member. Something sad, is that willus stopped playing after a month, but I met some really cool people on here whom I miss very much.

    Bro same!

    • 1 posts
    July 15, 2018 2:25 PM PDT

    So what happen was, yeah i had no idea this game existed until me and my idotic friends decided hey lets go find a shooting game and play it during lab time at school. So i saw it , and called it roblox with si-fi guns. And i didnt touch it the game. But then we got a loads of time and i was already bored of play that classic snake game. So i hop on and who wouldve known i killed and drope 30 kills on my classmates. Now they liek watching me do that during class. So now during summer, i play every morning. With an account. Props to school. - Jynx.

     

    • 13 posts
    July 15, 2018 7:33 PM PDT

    I found this game in 2014,i was looking for a shooting game that didn't need download because my computer was full of virus, then I searched online shooting games in the browser and I found the Warmerise, I remember my first game was on ''TheRoad''.

    • 8 posts
    August 24, 2018 3:08 PM PDT

    I found this game 1945 ,i was looking for something i can hide in after i got invaded by churchill and the other fuckers.

    • 4 posts
    December 10, 2018 10:01 AM PST

    Wuh said:

    I found this game in 2013, I was pretty young, well, small kids likes games so much, and I was this type, of course, I enjoyed this game alot,

    Now in 2018, I play this game for that nostalgia and childhood! :)

    So relatable (:

    • 13 posts
    December 11, 2018 8:50 AM PST

    joedave39 said:

    LittleFirefly said: I was but a young kid, it was a couple of weeks after my birthday, in 2014. I was bored so I was searching for some shooting games, on Y8. A website filled with games. There I was introduced to warmerise lite. I kept playing for the day and met a registered player called Willus21. I befriended him and he persuaded me to register. He told me how to find the official website and what to do. That’s how I found this game and became a member. Something sad, is that willus stopped playing after a month, but I met some really cool people on here whom I miss very much.

    Bro same!

    Me to!

    • 1 posts
    February 2, 2019 12:03 PM PST

    one day I was bored and so searched the internet for good first person shooters. I saw this on a list of them.

    • 90 posts
    February 4, 2019 2:11 PM PST

    I found this game like 4-5 years ago. Me and a different friend was just looking for a free online FPS games that we think we would like to play. Warmerise was one of them that we tryed. I was really into it right when I started playing, which I think the first version I played was version 2.0.7. I think the first map I ever played on was SkyGates! I know it was still on Unity at that time and I know that the Plasmagun was only 12000 in-game cash, AND It did both 101 damage to both the head AND the torso. It was so Overpowered, and I loved it! I think I was only a "Player" for literally like 10-15 minutes, and that was for only 1 round. Seeing that I was unable to get XP or not be able to get any new weapons really got me into making an account pretty much right from the start! Then the next day to a couple of days, I just started to play more and more and now, here we are! Like 4-5 years later and the game is still fun and I meet tons of new freinds! Thanks Warmerise! <3 :D

  • February 8, 2019 4:48 PM PST

    ToonYoshi said:

    I found this game like 4-5 years ago. Me and a different friend was just looking for a free online FPS games that we think we would like to play. Warmerise was one of them that we tryed. I was really into it right when I started playing, which I think the first version I played was version 2.0.7. I think the first map I ever played on was SkyGates! I know it was still on Unity at that time and I know that the Plasmagun was only 12000 in-game cash, AND It did both 101 damage to both the head AND the torso. It was so Overpowered, and I loved it! I think I was only a "Player" for literally like 10-15 minutes, and that was for only 1 round. Seeing that I was unable to get XP or not be able to get any new weapons really got me into making an account pretty much right from the start! Then the next day to a couple of days, I just started to play more and more and now, here we are! Like 4-5 years later and the game is still fun and I meet tons of new freinds! Thanks Warmerise! <3 :D

    Same! first map i played was skygates, this is by far the best FPS browser game out there. THe reason I registered was i wanted friends and cool guns

    • 609 posts
    February 8, 2019 8:00 PM PST

    I found the game originally in 2015. Well, my brother found it. He introduced my dad, other brother, and I to it. The four of us came back in 2017 and still play to this day (tho the brother that originally found it is mostly inactive). My dad still plays it- known best as WeAllGotaDie. My youngest brother, AmazingKiller, still plays. I still do- obviously.

     

    But this is one of the few games I've become addicted to. I could never leave, even if I wanted to. The Community's become a huge part of me.

    • 4 posts
    February 15, 2019 1:44 PM PST
    I found this game in 2013. I've seen this game and started to play while searching online games. At first I was playing without being registered. because I didn't know the game was registered. When I saw that other people used different weapons in the game, I thought there was no reason for me. Then I learned to register. My first name in the game was RisaKo. My first friend was Oussama. I love this game because it reminds me of my childhood. I luv you Warmerise ^w^
    • 66 posts
    February 26, 2019 7:29 AM PST

    I found this game in July 2015. When I searched online FPS games, I found Warmerise and then it was version 2.2.5. At first I was known as Player 247. The first player I met was named Marssnars333. Since then, when I first started playing the "The Road" map, I played almost every day, but there were 2-3 longer breaks in this game. A month later I tried to register, but verification ***** did not come to me. As far as I remember, I tried to register as i3sl, i3slsnajper, i3slsniper. September 4, 2015 I registered as i3slkiller using a different ****** address (gmail) and succeeded. I remember how on "Quarry v0.3" map I earned 1491 XP during one round. Now I play mostly on my own maps and less often.

    • 18 posts
    September 19, 2019 8:21 PM PDT

    I found this game in 2018 and started playing in 2019, I was just searching for a 3d shooter game to play on browser, and found a few good downloadables like "Red Crucible: Firestorm" but it takes too long to load, so I found this game and enjoyed it ever since :-)

    (pro tip: go to the "Modern City" map and use the L115A3 for the most XP, don't forget to use the shotgun and infiltrate the enemy base!!!) 

  • September 20, 2019 5:00 AM PDT

    Red crucible is fun.

    • 21 posts
    September 27, 2019 4:44 PM PDT

    found it on crazy games

     

    sadly it isnt popular

  • October 21, 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    A friend told me.

  • October 28, 2019 9:27 PM PDT

    I was in america in 2018 and some kids wer playing it at a library so i wanted to play it and i got addicted but i bought minecraft a few weeks ago so i dont play this game much. i also made this account as an alt but my otherone got deleted

  • October 29, 2019 5:42 AM PDT

    SlayerPRO said:

    I found this game 1945 ,i was looking for something i can hide in after i got invaded by churchill and the other fuckers.

    ...

  • November 27, 2019 12:27 AM PST
    I found this game on crazygames.com and after, like, two days of playing I went to the official website and created the Roque account.