Forums » Off-Topic

• 58 posts
    January 20, 2017 6:26 AM PST

*follows kiet*

• 309 posts
    January 20, 2017 6:41 AM PST

Dante said: Hahahaha, the day you grow up, stop acting like a internet fighter and actually want to discuss why you got out of RK, you can add me with you real acc and talk with me like a man. Unlike you, Im not even trying to find fights, specially useless ones like this. Want a tip? Find something better in your life, a hobbie, friends or whatever. I didnt come here for a long time and my acc will be checked by other RK ppl. When you add me with ur acc to talk, I'll come and chat without any problem. Typical kids, only know how to insult and trashtalk. And farz, youre old too, you shouldnt hang on with this kind of discussions, bro. Its useless. "When you go down and discuss with a stupid person, you know he's going to beat you with experience". Have a nice time playing everyone, because I have no interest in this game different than being in RK.

I just enjoy myself with my little Xaos. Don`t worry, he don`t even have any valuable experience in life to beat me. 

• 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 6:43 AM PST
    Ok then, have fun with him bro.
    Just came to be in RK anyway, its my home.
    • 8 posts
    January 20, 2017 7:16 AM PST

Im the founder of RK who agree?

• 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 8:00 AM PST
    I agree, Slayer is the best
    • 72 posts
    January 20, 2017 9:26 AM PST
    Dante said:
    Why dont you use your main acc, Apster? Hahahaha
    No more stuff need to be said, neither Im going to read your shit.

What's your problem with me...? You're acting ridiculous right now, Dante. I thank the guy who informed me of this post you made. You're accusing me for none reasons. I have nothing to do with Xaos. If you have got a problem with me just tell me because we used to chat here and in Discord when I was in RK (When it was inactive) together with my brother Renne and Vonbear. Honestly you're the one who came from nowhere after that you left Xera together with your friends and all the Xeros have shown respect for the choice you guys made. What are you doing? You are throwing shit at my name once again like everyone did until now. I have built a Legend on this username. If you are disturbed by anything then tell me what it is.

This is the demonstration that Warmerise is still the same community and also the main reason why I don't play it anymore and probably I will also stop posting in the forum.
    This post was edited by Apster at January 20, 2017 9:30 AM PST
    • 8 posts
    January 20, 2017 9:48 AM PST

Damn if u are a legend, than Dante must be the founder of Warmerise

• 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 9:50 AM PST
    Yes, ofc Im the one attacking here hahaha
    Everyone knows its you, but anyway, I have nothing to do with it. Already said, if you got any problems, feel free to talk with me instead of using this multi stuff.
    • 26 posts
    January 20, 2017 10:00 AM PST
    Dante you savage
    • 72 posts
    January 20, 2017 10:03 AM PST

Dante said: Yes, ofc Im the one attacking here hahaha Everyone knows its you, but anyway, I have nothing to do with it. Already said, if you got any problems, feel free to talk with me instead of using this multi stuff.

You just can't control yourself and it's not a problem that concern me. You can keep acting like this but I just wanted to let you know that I'm aware of what you're writing and I can't let a person like you accuse me. I'm a bit disappointed but not surprised at all by thinking of your past in Warmerise and of what you did. I hope that one day you will stop acting like this, it makes you look bad. If this is what you want then go ahead.

Bye and have fun.

• 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 10:13 AM PST
    I came, defended my clan, got attacked.
    Then I just turned it down, like I always did. Idc if ppl attack me, it bothers me when RK and its history is attacked.
    A person like me, by reading the posts, have much more recognizement than you. You cant call yourself legendary, thats basically "look at me, mom". You gotta do what is needed to feel good, and being at RK's side is what makes me good. Some people call me a legend, some say Im a troll, but all I did is try my best for the best clan is this game's history.
    But yes, I am the one looking bad here, for sure. It might work with your friends to say stuff about me, but ask any RK, 69 or Cosmic old member who aint converted yet. They know that even when I did mistakes, it was for the best of both RK and the game itself. Thanks to Zero for teaching me what leading in this game is like.

And yes, have fun you too mate! I hope you one day become the Apster I knew in Cosmic, trolling people with me using USP only. Those were great days and I wont forget you have something good behind your new brand. Like I said, have fun both in life and game, dude.
    Cheers.
    • 72 posts
    January 20, 2017 10:18 AM PST

SlayerPRO said:

Damn if u are a legend, than Dante must be the founder of Warmerise

What?!? HAHAHAHAHA. Dante...?!?

He was good at discussing and debating. Many words but nothing of concrete after all.
    Tell someone to do something does not mean to be a leader or a legend; leadership is the capacity to turn vision into reality. That's what I did for my companions. I didn't watch my people fighting, if there was something to fight for I was always on the frontline.

Enjoy my Legend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAFB1NY2Kc

This post was edited by Apster at January 20, 2017 10:21 AM PST
  • January 20, 2017 10:19 AM PST

LOOL, am I late to the party?

*grabs an XL bag of popcorn*

• January 20, 2017 10:21 AM PST

Vonbear said: Aah there is my favorite bearbro

#BearbrosUnite lul

• 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 10:28 AM PST
    Yes Slayer, he is the real legend of this game. Running a clan with most of the remaining skilled people from the game is much harder than keeping an old and named clan for years after the founder leaves and also the clan gets collapsed. What else I did? Only fought! Leadership? Pfffft, Im bad at it!
    I've never played a war with RK! Playing wars is what matters!

For real dude, ask any one of the RK members (the real core members) what I mean to them. You cant define a leader of a clan if youre not actually part of it. Im not defining you as Xera leader, so I gently ask you to refrain talking about what you dont know. Ive lost nights after nights to improve RK in all ways possible. If you dont know, RK even had a usergroup at UGB after my work, but warmerise people aint much into that site and I asked for its deletion.
    Dont ever contest what I did for RK.
    • 72 posts
    January 20, 2017 10:36 AM PST

Dante said: I came, defended my clan, got attacked. Then I just turned it down, like I always did. Idc if ppl attack me, it bothers me when RK and its history is attacked. A person like me, by reading the posts, have much more recognizement than you. You cant call yourself legendary, thats basically "look at me, mom". You gotta do what is needed to feel good, and being at RK's side is what makes me good. Some people call me a legend, some say Im a troll, but all I did is try my best for the best clan is this game's history. But yes, I am the one looking bad here, for sure. It might work with your friends to say stuff about me, but ask any RK, 69 or Cosmic old member who aint converted yet. They know that even when I did mistakes, it was for the best of both RK and the game itself. Thanks to Zero for teaching me what leading in this game is like. And yes, have fun you too mate! I hope you one day become the Apster I knew in Cosmic, trolling people with me using USP only. Those were great days and I wont forget you have something good behind your new brand. Like I said, have fun both in life and game, dude. Cheers.

I know your story and you know mine, but I have always controlled my words with you, not like you did before on me.
    I'm still the same Apster of Cosmic. People betrayed me to fight for the wrong cause and I'm not going to say more. I faced everyone and everything for Cosmic but people turned to be fake. If you think being on RK's side is what is good then do it but don't call me in because I have nothing to do with you, with what you post here or with RK. You did mistake like I did and I don't hide it, people know what I did good and what I did wrong. I had a master as well but he isn't anymore on my side or at least close to me; actually I think he is closer to your side right now and you should know this better than me. Long time ago we used talked about everything and I didn't fake anything with you. Those were great days...my former friends know what I did of good for them and you should know that too, I didn't betray them for another cause but I was left alone in a field of lions. Cheers.

• January 20, 2017 10:41 AM PST

@Apster, @Dante;

Legit, calm yourselves. This thread was ONLY to find RK members, but you two have somehow managed to turn this into a flamewar.

/sigh

• January 20, 2017 10:42 AM PST

Hey Danteeeeeeeeee I'm happy to see youuu :D ! 

You got itttttt boyyyyyy haha I will message you later !

• 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 10:47 AM PST
    @Sky, its a gentleman discussion. No bad words came out, dont worry.
    • 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 10:49 AM PST
    @Haze hahaha ty, you can message me, but dont do it in wrm, Im not going to check this often
    • 72 posts
    January 20, 2017 11:08 AM PST

Dante said: Yes Slayer, he is the real legend of this game. Running a clan with most of the remaining skilled people from the game is much harder than keeping an old and named clan for years after the founder leaves and also the clan gets collapsed. What else I did? Only fought! Leadership? Pfffft, Im bad at it! I've never played a war with RK! Playing wars is what matters! For real dude, ask any one of the RK members (the real core members) what I mean to them. You cant define a leader of a clan if youre not actually part of it. Im not defining you as Xera leader, so I gently ask you to refrain talking about what you dont know. Ive lost nights after nights to improve RK in all ways possible. If you dont know, RK even had a usergroup at UGB after my work, but warmerise people aint much into that site and I asked for its deletion. Dont ever contest what I did for RK.

You weren't really active when I was in Cosmic and even when I left Cosmic. What you said is 90% wrong. Cosmic was used to fight against 69 and RK, I was there and I remember those fights. Cosmic wasn't the only clan to have skilled players, a lot of people from Cosmic joined 69 and the drama started to come up. You can't pretend to not know what happend, man! You know a lot of things and also things which poeple don't know. I did more than what was needed for a "player" like me that always fought with the head rised up. My master (you know really well who he is) should probably tell you even better what I did for Cosmic. But guess what? Even when I left Cosmic I was still leading in the game, when I was the only player able to face a whole Sky's Team made of 69's, when I was the player leading in each server without any of my companion on my side, when I had to fight the best players in Sky just by myself. My story is a though story and if you want to keep trashtalking of me then you're free to do it. People like you make me look like a cruel and false person with lies and bullshit because many of you were starting to hate on me...hate on me because I was always on the frontline for Cosmic and I never left anyone overpower on my companions either before and now with Xera. Nowadays almost all the people from 69 still hate me because of that. There was no retreat for me and I won't surrender today or tomorrow. If you say I can't define you then you should controll yourself because you have defined me too many times in less than one day and I'm not even worried about this because I know who you're and I consider the words according to who uses them. I'm the leader of Xera together with Renne and I'm proud of it, my people love me and I did my best for them and still I'm. I don't need to add anything else, there are people who know what happend long time ago but I hope you will not bring those who are unaware of all the past on your side like someone did with my best former companion. Let's stop this thing here, if you want to talk about anything then add me and we will privately have a conversation. Bye.

This post was edited by Apster at January 20, 2017 11:14 AM PST
    • 72 posts
    January 20, 2017 11:15 AM PST

Skyrius said:

@Apster, @Dante;

Legit, calm yourselves. This thread was ONLY to find RK members, but you two have somehow managed to turn this into a flamewar.

/sigh

My bad, sorry man. I apologize. I had to fix this thing because it was going out of control. Cya.

• January 20, 2017 11:17 AM PST

@Apster - HEY!

I'm not playin'. Politely, leave this thread.

Please.

I'm just trying to maintain the peace.

Cut me some slack, eh?

• January 20, 2017 11:18 AM PST

Apster said:

Skyrius said:

@Apster, @Dante;

/sigh

My bad, sorry man. I apologize. I had to fix this thing because it was going out of control. Cya.

Didn't see this post before my last one - my apologies.

Feel free to stay. Like I said, I'm trying to keep the peace.

Thanks for understanding, man.

• 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 11:20 AM PST
    @Apster, I said about Xera, at Cosmic time I was 100% here