Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Cheaper weapons

• 164 posts
    January 10, 2021 2:16 AM PST

I always enjoyed picking them up from the ground, when I didn't have any. I can see that this is still the case with new players.

• 609 posts
    January 10, 2021 12:08 PM PST

Altering gun pricing isn't desireble for obvious reasons

Instead focus on smaller fixes with a broader impact such as

-reworking Assist damage to a % of damage dealt, with minimum being 1w and maximum being 4w

-xp bonus for certain types of kills

-Avenger - Kill an opponent X seconds after he kills an allied

-Payback - Killing the last opponent that killed you within X seconds

-First Blood

-Savior - save a friendly near death by killing the opponent

-Wannabe Sniper - kill an opponent X distance away with a non Scopped Automatic

-Clint westood - In elimination mode kill the entire opponent team with a revolver

-Versatille - Kill an opponent by dealing damage from 3 different equipments/sources

Max was involved witb begone, that game exceled at rewarding for pretty much anything that happened in the round - apply some of it 

-Multikills award a small XP multiplier for a limited ammount of time

-Double XP weekends

-Player's gaining a small prize of 'CWash' daily (as long as they log in and play a match), make it so that if they skip a day the cycle will restart, killing two birds with stone (player attendance) 

example given

Day 1 - 250w   Day 2 - 500w   Day 3 - 750w   Day 4 - 1000w   Day 5 - 1250w   Day 6 - 1500w   Day 7 - 2000w   Restart

-In return for some W watch a small Add (+ game revenue)

-Small XP multiplier for the first match of the day

however give with one  hand and take with the other, all custom maps that do not reach a certain level of quality (+90% tbf) are restrained from awarding XP to players. It's borderline ridiculous that those are the maps new players coming to the game will be greeted by, not only that but due to the restriction player density on servers with good maps will increase

(begone with the censorship too, c@$h and M0n3y are apparently no no words now ) 

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at January 11, 2021 2:22 PM PST
    • 68 posts
    January 10, 2021 12:55 PM PST

WHOAH A STERBEN POST!!!

You coming back to the game?

Very good ideas by the way. :)

• 609 posts
    January 10, 2021 1:55 PM PST

kale75 said:

You coming back to the game?

highly unlikely, I do, however, from time to time take a look at the forums

but thanks

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at January 11, 2021 8:42 AM PST
    • 68 posts
    January 10, 2021 6:51 PM PST

Ahh. Well stay safe then!

We miss you!

• 353 posts
    January 19, 2021 7:00 AM PST

see, this is what a forum is supposted to look like. people sharing opinions over a topic

• 1 posts
    April 3, 2021 1:43 PM PDT

Weapon prices are fine as they are. I created my account fairly recently (Jan 23rd this year) and I currently have BlastGun, revoler, and trapmines from playing over the last 2 weeks. You just have to play consitently and get kills so skill is a big factor. In order to get any in game currency for any games you have to be good at the game. I did fine with the starter guns, the sniper and UMP are both reliable but obviously agaist long time players who have carbine and other better guns your gonna get outgunned most of the time. You can pick up guns from dead players so you can use them to gain XP although this is looked down upon. If everygun is easy to get then there will be no point in playing this game because there is no incentive. 

This post was edited by LinTG at April 3, 2021 2:01 PM PDT
    • 73 posts
    April 3, 2021 6:13 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

Altering gun pricing isn't desireble for obvious reasons

Instead focus on smaller fixes with a broader impact such as

-reworking Assist damage to a % of damage dealt, with minimum being 1w and maximum being 4w

-xp bonus for certain types of kills

-Avenger - Kill an opponent X seconds after he kills an allied

-Payback - Killing the last opponent that killed you within X seconds

-First Blood

-Savior - save a friendly near death by killing the opponent

-Wannabe Sniper - kill an opponent X distance away with a non Scopped Automatic

-Clint westood - In elimination mode kill the entire opponent team with a revolver

-Versatille - Kill an opponent by dealing damage from 3 different equipments/sources

Max was involved witb begone, that game exceled at rewarding for pretty much anything that happened in the round - apply some of it 

-Multikills award a small XP multiplier for a limited ammount of time

-Double XP weekends

-Player's gaining a small prize of 'CWash' daily (as long as they log in and play a match), make it so that if they skip a day the cycle will restart, killing two birds with stone (player attendance) 

example given

Day 1 - 250w   Day 2 - 500w   Day 3 - 750w   Day 4 - 1000w   Day 5 - 1250w   Day 6 - 1500w   Day 7 - 2000w   Restart

-In return for some W watch a small Add (+ game revenue)

-Small XP multiplier for the first match of the day

however give with one  hand and take with the other, all custom maps that do not reach a certain level of quality (+90% tbf) are restrained from awarding XP to players. It's borderline ridiculous that those are the maps new players coming to the game will be greeted by, not only that but due to the restriction player density on servers with good maps will increase

(begone with the censorship too, c@$h and M0n3y are apparently no no words now ) 

How about ACE in elimination? 

• 657 posts
    April 4, 2021 12:36 PM PDT

LinTG said:

Weapon prices are fine as they are. I created my account fairly recently (Jan 23rd this year) and I currently have BlastGun, revoler, and trapmines from playing over the last 2 weeks. You just have to play consitently and get kills so skill is a big factor. In order to get any in game currency for any games you have to be good at the game. I did fine with the starter guns, the sniper and UMP are both reliable but obviously agaist long time players who have carbine and other better guns your gonna get outgunned most of the time. You can pick up guns from dead players so you can use them to gain XP although this is looked down upon. If everygun is easy to get then there will be no point in playing this game because there is no incentive. 

ye ye i prevent dem to play with OP (Over Powered,i hate ppl asking me "what is 'dis' mean" or etc) wanted to play with weapons,i told dem not to but dey keep ignoring me and making fun of me so ye i had dark side (not good side but only dark side) so ye i need max to update a new one to prevent ppl picking up a guns or tried to play with weapons dey r good to play,i kept asking/begging/forcin dem to give cazsh and i said plz but dey blocked me,so ye i wish i had real monay to purchase but i live in UK and der is no "£ (pound sign)" and i wish i used generator without doin som offers or verify to get a in-game cazsh,so ye can u guys donate me a cazsh if not i have darkside with me

• 1 posts
    January 11, 2022 2:26 PM PST

bonjour je suis nouveau et je voudrais savoir comment je pourrais m integrer dans une equipe afin qun il puisse m aider a recolte un max de coins car je voudrais m acheter les g36

This post was edited by badmastersssOne at January 11, 2022 2:27 PM PST