Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

    • 50 posts
    March 25, 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    xVeronica said:

    IDonalcK said:

    https://prnt.sc/n29tsh

    why dont ban?

    no, he is a really good knifer

    yes bot killed knife 

    • 10 posts
    March 26, 2019 2:33 PM PDT

    Profile Link:https://warmerise.com/profile/Zack500raw

    Map Name: SecretLab

    Video: https://youtu.be/55PvFZYfS5k

     

    Hello, at some point must be good. The gamer Zackraw *** logs into a server, insulted all muslims, and then just kicks, goes out and kicks again so often that one then flies out of his own server, must that be?

    Hopefully you guys will do something about this KICK-Cheater and muslim Hater

     


    This post was edited by Numberfive at March 26, 2019 2:34 PM PDT
    • 23 posts
    March 26, 2019 3:47 PM PDT

    IDonalcK said:

    xVeronica said:

    IDonalcK said:

    https://prnt.sc/n29tsh

    why dont ban?

    no, he is a really good knifer

    yes bot killed knife 

    ¿LOL? is a player in 2014-2015 and you say ¿"Knife bot"?... LOL LOL LOL.

  • March 26, 2019 4:39 PM PDT

    xD

  • March 26, 2019 4:41 PM PDT

    Numberfive said:

    Profile Link:https://warmerise.com/profile/Zack500raw

    Map Name: SecretLab

    Video: https://youtu.be/55PvFZYfS5k

     

    Hello, at some point must be good. The gamer Zackraw *** logs into a server, insulted all muslims, and then just kicks, goes out and kicks again so often that one then flies out of his own server, must that be?

    Hopefully you guys will do something about this KICK-Cheater and muslim Hater

     

    I don't think that is a reason to be banned, you should just block users like that

    • 23 posts
    March 26, 2019 4:44 PM PDT

    XD

     

    • 71 posts
    March 26, 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    Numberfive said:

    Profile Link:https://warmerise.com/profile/Zack500raw

    Map Name: SecretLab

    Video: https://youtu.be/55PvFZYfS5k

     

    Hello, at some point must be good. The gamer Zackraw *** logs into a server, insulted all muslims, and then just kicks, goes out and kicks again so often that one then flies out of his own server, must that be?

    Hopefully you guys will do something about this KICK-Cheater and muslim Hater

     

    we all are with you Brother Kick Him out of warmerise max

  • March 27, 2019 4:46 AM PDT

    I have only seen him play in DIE-Rise. Kick him for trolling Sky

    • 50 posts
    April 5, 2019 7:52 AM PDT

    fire131 said:

    IDonalcK said:

    xVeronica said:

    IDonalcK said:

    https://prnt.sc/n29tsh

    why dont ban?

    no, he is a really good knifer

    yes bot killed knife 

    ¿LOL? is a player in 2014-2015 and you say ¿"Knife bot"?... LOL LOL LOL.

     you can't understand stupid.

  • April 5, 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    IDonalcK said:

    fire131 said:

    IDonalcK said:

    xVeronica said:

    IDonalcK said:

    https://prnt.sc/n29tsh

    why dont ban?

    no, he is a really good knifer

    yes bot killed knife 

    ¿LOL? is a player in 2014-2015 and you say ¿"Knife bot"?... LOL LOL LOL.

     you can't understand stupid.

    что я не могу понять?

    • 23 posts
    April 6, 2019 8:59 AM PDT

    IDonalcK said:

    fire131 said:

    IDonalcK said:

    xVeronica said:

    IDonalcK said:

    https://prnt.sc/n29tsh

    why dont ban?

    no, he is a really good knifer

    yes bot killed knife 

    ¿LOL? is a player in 2014-2015 and you say ¿"Knife bot"?... LOL LOL LOL.

     you can't understand stupid.

    OMG "STUPID" Max, Ban this bot bro, no respect rules, He is a pro knifer. PD: my english is bad because use translator.

    • 4 posts
    April 14, 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    Areonault some guest user he has been hacking and keeps killing through walls. What is this. 

    • 31 posts
    April 14, 2019 6:41 PM PDT

    Superhuman said:

    Areonault some guest user he has been hacking and keeps killing through walls. What is this. 

    yes, i know, pls deal with him