Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

This topic has been closed.
  • April 13, 2020 5:15 AM PDT
    Yes I agree xVavy and xVavster are stolen accs as well why not ban them and let the villain live in peace while having his DarkSoul acc banned which was also stolen simply because both of the accs.
    The Management is little soft on the scammers I believe. If OneShot247 provides evidence and others as well than action should be taken on all accs. Warmerise is lacking strictness in other games this type of thing gets banned without even prolonging time.

Sir Max OneShot247 and Jennersassesino were players who made effort from start on the game Jennersassesino rank 127 acc was stolen from him. It’s like more than a year effort and OneShot247 as well.
    • 998 posts
    April 13, 2020 5:24 AM PDT

OneShot247 said:

xVavster said:
    xRaees said:

Thanks Max Okay xVavster Thank god you stoped doing that 

By The Way Why.. Max Banned DARKSOULS47

no worries

Bro, HEY MAX! You can ban a DArksouls47 even though he is true! But why cant you ban vavy? Does he pay you for this? no to be disrespectful but we gave lots of evidence and still!!! 

This is how it works:

Blatantly stealing someone else's account without giving nothing in return = Immediate Ban.

Taking someone else's account but giving them another account in return, with the same amount of cash/weapons or more (This is a case of OneShot247 xVavy switch).

Second case could be considered a fair trade (because you accepted it instead of reporting a user), but I still give a warning to a user to stop doing this.

If the user continues doing it, then it's a ban.

• April 13, 2020 5:50 AM PDT
    Max said:

OneShot247 said:

xVavster said:
    xRaees said:

no worries

Bro, HEY MAX! You can ban a DArksouls47 even though he is true! But why cant you ban vavy? Does he pay you for this? no to be disrespectful but we gave lots of evidence and still!!! 

This is how it works:

Blatantly stealing someone else's account without giving nothing in return = Immediate Ban.

Taking someone else's account but giving them another account in return, with the same amount of cash/weapons or more (This is a case of OneShot247 xVavy switch).

Second case could be considered a fair trade (because you accepted it instead of reporting a user), but I still give a warning to a user to stop doing this.

With all due respect Sir Max Jenners acc wasn’t a trade he is very nice friend and he was near top 100 rank 127 when xVavy stole it from him and gave him nothing and changed name to xVavster now he is using his acc to reach 100 rank in top 100 it is someone else’s year of effort which is wasted and taken away. OneShot247 like you said Trade was done but for Jenners even KonFusioN and xRaees pointed out evidence on xVavster acc he forgot to delete poll which is by Jenners name. It is against terms and conditions. What rule is applied on this if not banned? xVavster acc according to the law should be banned as well. Thank you
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 13, 2020 5:53 AM PDT
    • 998 posts
    April 13, 2020 6:18 AM PDT

BukLauLulu said:
    Max said:

OneShot247 said:

xVavster said:
    xRaees said:

no worries

This is how it works:

With all due respect Sir Max Jenners acc wasn’t a trade he is very nice friend and he was near top 100 rank 127 when xVavy stole it from him and gave him nothing and changed name to xVavster now he is using his acc to reach 100 rank in top 100 it is someone else’s year of effort which is wasted and taken away. OneShot247 like you said Trade was done but for Jenners even KonFusioN and xRaees pointed out evidence on xVavster acc he forgot to delete poll which is by Jenners name. It is against terms and conditions. What rule is applied on this if not banned? xVavster acc according to the law should be banned as well. Thank you

Does Jenners have another account now? I can help him return his account if it's true.

• 429 posts
    April 13, 2020 6:37 AM PDT

Does Jenners have another account now? I can help him return his account if it's true.

Not that I know of. xVavy claimed the acc was given to him.

• 45 posts
    April 13, 2020 6:39 AM PDT

He said that with every account that was "gave to him".

• 998 posts
    April 13, 2020 7:03 AM PDT

KonfusioN said:

Max said:

I have banned xVavster for now until I receive a proof that it was given.

This post was edited by Admin at April 13, 2020 7:04 AM PDT
  • April 13, 2020 7:31 AM PDT

xVavster said:
    xRaees said:

no worries
    Ok

• 16 posts
    April 13, 2020 7:44 AM PDT

Max said:

OneShot247 said:

xVavster said:
    xRaees said:

no worries

This is how it works:

Ok Max first of all I had 150k cash on my real account (enough money to buy rest of the guns). I did report the user since i didnt know about the forum topic. so i went to his profile and clicked report and typed he hacked me then guess what? Nothing happened. Then i found out about the Forum. Also another thing how are you going to report with no account? 

• 16 posts
    April 13, 2020 7:45 AM PDT

Max seriously? He deserves ban. lots of accounts, Proof, and time was stolen by him. Ban is deserved. 

• 16 posts
    April 13, 2020 7:46 AM PDT

OneShot247 said:

Max said:

OneShot247 said:

xVavster said:
    xRaees said:

no worries

This is how it works:

Ok Max first of all I had 150k cash on my real account (enough money to buy rest of the guns). I did report the user since i didnt know about the forum topic. so i went to his profile and clicked report and typed he hacked me then guess what? Nothing happened. Then i found out about the Forum. Also another thing how are you going to report with no account? 

By the way, he oly had like 18k when i wad FORCED to switch accounts. 

• 179 posts
    April 13, 2020 11:40 AM PDT

Max said:

KonfusioN said:

Max said:

I have banned xVavster for now until I receive a proof that it was given.

jenner doesnt even know speak english, he is latino (like me), he asked me if i wanted to play in his acc to get more XP, i explained that's a bad idea cuz people can scam it, probably he gave it to vavy thinking that vavy was going to play with it and get better rank (sorry for my english btw)

• 998 posts
    April 13, 2020 12:04 PM PDT

OneShot247 said:

But the account had purchased weapons, right?

From what I can see, the previous owner have purchased atleast 300K cash on the current OneShot247 account.

• 164 posts
    April 13, 2020 4:34 PM PDT

Sorry, no kiddy scamming here - just the "traditional" wall hacks. Player xAlphax walks through walls, places mines and then slips away through the walls again.

https://streamable.com/12w0cd

(around game minute 1:54 and downward, but you can already read the laments before)

• 16 posts
    April 14, 2020 4:46 AM PDT

Max said:

OneShot247 said:

From what I can see, the previous owner have purchased atleast 300K cash on the current OneShot247 account.

This account? Yea He used it all. and left me with very little amount. When i still had lots of Cash left

• April 14, 2020 6:13 AM PDT

Max said:

Use this thread to report a hackers or cheaters.

NOTE: Only report Players if you have a solid evidence, preferably a video recording.

Evidence that was recorded before 2018 will be ignored since the game is now uses WebGL and WebPlayer hacks do not work anymore.

Report in this format:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/PhythonX

Map Name: Zone 69

Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKXlsZMq33g

Summary: I think you are using some malicious code anyway, there is this video that I uploaded to YouTube for you to check. Have a nice day.

• 164 posts
    April 14, 2020 7:14 AM PDT

xAlphax appears to be still there...

• 998 posts
    April 14, 2020 8:58 AM PDT

Walking through the objects is not a hack, but a bug in the game. Sometimes the random object would lose the collision.

I'm currently investigating this issue, and the bug fix will be released as soon as I find the cause.

• 998 posts
    April 14, 2020 9:01 AM PDT

OneShot247 said:

Max said:

OneShot247 said:

This account? Yea He used it all. and left me with very little amount. When i still had lots of Cash left

So it had 300K worth of weapons, correct? If you returned all those weapons you would have 70% of the original value, which is 210K cash.

• 429 posts
    April 14, 2020 9:02 AM PDT

Max said:

Walking through the objects is not a hack, but a bug in the game. Sometimes the random object would lose the collision.

I'm currently investigating this issue, and the bug fix will be released as soon as I find the cause.

Everytime the bug happens to me, I avoid it, adding that exploiting the bug is both weak and unfair. However, occasionally I will test the bug and sit either inside a wall or pillar for a few seconds. The result is suicide by falling into the killbox or dying inside of the wall for an unknown reason.

• 164 posts
    April 14, 2020 9:17 AM PDT

Max said:

The video shows you that he is actively exploiting it. He walks through the walls, thereby getting in-between other players, places a mine and then disappears through the walls again. He repeats the process and naturally passes through the containers, just to appear out of nowhere. He is duping the other players.

If this isn't cheating, then what is?

• 429 posts
    April 14, 2020 9:51 AM PDT

The video shows you that he is actively exploiting it. He walks through the walls, thereby getting in-between other players, places a mine and then disappears through the walls again. He repeats the process and naturally passes through the containers, just to appear out of nowhere. He is duping the other players.

If this isn't cheating, then what is?

Just Chill out

• 164 posts
    April 15, 2020 3:03 AM PDT

Well, one's more equal than the other. Thanks for the confirmation that this piece ** *** belongs to the *** as well. ;-)

• 16 posts
    April 15, 2020 4:46 AM PDT

Max said:

OneShot247 said:

Max said:

OneShot247 said:

So it had 300K worth of weapons, correct? If you returned all those weapons you would have 70% of the original value, which is 210K cash.

no he used it all and left me with 18k then i used my own oney to add money to change my name, get the guns i had before that he didnt have. 

• 998 posts
    April 15, 2020 7:09 AM PDT

OneShot247 said:

Max said:

OneShot247 said:

Max said:

OneShot247 said:

no he used it all and left me with 18k then i used my own oney to add money to change my name, get the guns i had before that he didnt have. 

He used it all on what?