Forums » News & Announcements

First ever Warmerise merch!

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    October 9, 2018 6:45 AM PDT

As the title says, Warmerise now has it's own merchandise available.
    You can choose between regular t-shirt and a long sleeve t-shirt (in variety of colors).

Here is an example of some of the color variations:

When you visit the store page you'll notice a countdown. That countdown means that the shirts will be available for that period of time.
    Once the countdown ends, the shirts will be printed and sent to everyone who purchased.

Get it here: no longer available

The checkout process is quite simple, you can use either credit card or PayPal.
    The money from sales will go towards improvement of the game and addition of new features.

Giveaway: First 10 people who reply with a photo of a shirt (either wearing it or just a photo of a t-shirt) will receive 25k cash to their account.

This post was edited by Admin at October 31, 2020 2:57 PM PDT
    • 81 posts
    October 10, 2018 5:34 AM PDT

Good Luck And Very Very Thanks For The Update , I am Really Very Impressed By This Update , I Shall Buy This Tee Shirt , But There is Not A source of buying and Paypal Doesnot Works Here in Pakistan , I hear it from My Friends , Anyways Nice Update In which i am intresting.

• 81 posts
    October 10, 2018 5:36 AM PDT

Yeah first Comment Ever On an Update :D

• October 10, 2018 6:41 AM PDT
    I want one with my name XD
    • 507 posts
    October 10, 2018 6:57 AM PDT
    Different designs on future runs of shirts?
    • 998 posts
    October 10, 2018 7:17 AM PDT

chronospectrum said: Different designs on future runs of shirts?

Yes I do have couple of new design ideas. Also since it's almost winter the next release will feature hoodies as well.

• 81 posts
    October 10, 2018 8:01 AM PDT

Max said:

Yes I do have couple of new design ideas. Also since it's almost winter the next release will feature hoodies as well.

You Are Right Bro ... Good Luck And Go Ahead.

• 81 posts
    October 10, 2018 11:57 AM PDT

Bro When WIll I Recieve My 25k Cash??

xD

• 609 posts
    October 10, 2018 12:19 PM PDT

deathshot98 said:

Bro When WIll I Recieve My 25k Cash??

xD

you need to buy it...its not the picture that it's above its tha actual t-shirt

• 4 posts
    October 10, 2018 4:45 PM PDT

Do these sell in any countries? if its in the US im done for cause im not living there now...

• 998 posts
    October 10, 2018 5:16 PM PDT

JeuxVoidz said:

Do these sell in any countries? if its in the US im done for cause im not living there now...

The shipping is worldwide (also may I add, if for some reason PayPal is not supported in your country it shouldn't be an issue since they accept credit cards as well).

• 4 posts
    October 10, 2018 5:38 PM PDT

ahh i see

• 39 posts
    October 11, 2018 8:20 PM PDT

Wow, that's some cool merch, i like the design. Definetly will buy soon

• 610 posts
    October 12, 2018 6:15 PM PDT

Max said:

Hoodies would be cool. I only have one and that's a little small now. I have a regular zipper one I don't even like as well.

But a Warmerise one would be pretty cool. Hope it happens.

• 1 posts
    October 12, 2018 6:36 PM PDT

IMPACT

AMAZING

• 507 posts
    October 12, 2018 6:39 PM PDT

McJELLY17 said:

IMPACT

AMAZING

Impact is a pretty good font, yes.

• 609 posts
    October 14, 2018 4:23 PM PDT

Deadshot you can use smth other than paypal I think (check out with card)

• 1 posts
    October 18, 2018 4:12 AM PDT

Might just have to buy this one.

• 998 posts
    October 19, 2018 5:13 PM PDT

Only 27 hours left till the shirts are no longer available, so for those who are interested, this is the last chance to get them.

https://www.bonfire.com/warmerise-space-warrior/

This post was edited by Admin at October 19, 2018 6:19 PM PDT
    • 998 posts
    October 21, 2018 8:15 AM PDT

Welp the campaign has ended, thanks to everyone who purchased.
    What I think about the campaign result? Let's just say it was a bit below my expectations, 5 shirts sold, 2 people participated. But it's whatever, just another learning experience.
    P.S. The giveaway is still going on, the rules are at the Giveaway section of the front post.

• 609 posts
    October 21, 2018 8:30 AM PDT

Max said:

What I think about the campaign result? Let's just say it was a bit below my expectations, 5 shirts sold, 2 people participated. But it's whatever, just another learning experience.
    P.S. The giveaway is still going on, the rules are at the Giveaway section of the front post.

talking on a personal perspective

I was hoping for a lil more too, tho ig we need to consider most of the demographic in here are lil kids, but that said was a rather good experience imo!

as you said before (and idk if youre still gonna go with it) the hoodies merch will have more sucess in my pov, especially with winter coming (most of us are also from the north hemisphere) and i was even considering buying this merch even tho im a hoodie guy, but the 10$ for shipping was a lil turn off tho (i know it aint in your power tho) will eventually buy -not wanting to ask my pops- with my own money

• 610 posts
    October 21, 2018 8:33 AM PDT

Max said:

Maybe next time you could adjust how long it sells for- if it's possible, I mean. The longer it goes, the more likely they are to be bought.

• 507 posts
    October 21, 2018 9:09 AM PDT
    Imo the issue was price. I don't think I've ever bought a shirt more expensive than $10, so $30 (including shipping) was kind of a shock. I think between the young age of a lot of the players as well as the high price of the shirts, it was going to be a challenging campaign to meet.

Perhaps in the future you could do some smaller items. I know stickers can cost a few US cents per item, then you can charge us $3-5 for one to cover shipping and make a higher percentage profit, but admittedly at a lower amount per unit.
    • 610 posts
    October 21, 2018 9:16 AM PDT

Ah, yeah, they were pretty expensive, I agree there. That and the time were my opinions on the issues.

This post was edited by StarWarsCrazy at October 21, 2018 9:16 AM PDT
    • 84 posts
    October 21, 2018 11:00 AM PDT
    You and your obsession of your stickers chrono xD