Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Cash Transfer.

• 102 posts
    November 4, 2018 10:39 PM PST

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share an idea that I have a long time ago in the head, which is to transfer cash to a friend, my idea is that the option is in the settings, select the player you want to spend cash, you put the cash figure you want to send and send it.

Tell me your opinions and tell Max if you also like the idea, Thanks for your free time.

Greetings.

• 609 posts
    November 5, 2018 4:55 AM PST

This would be another reason for accounts teft even tho we already can literally do that skin creations 

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at November 5, 2018 8:08 AM PST
    • 998 posts
    November 5, 2018 6:16 AM PST

This is one of those features that would create more issues than help, so it's unlikely to be added.

• 102 posts
    November 5, 2018 10:22 AM PST

Okay Max,Thanks for your answer.

• 74 posts
    January 21, 2019 9:23 AM PST

Not true! The money transfer will be great ! Acount hacking to still what ? 19$? come on !

• 1 posts
    May 31, 2020 11:14 AM PDT
    Hysteria said:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share an idea that I have a long time ago in the head, which is to transfer cash to a friend, my idea is that the option is in the settings, select the player you want to spend cash, you put the cash figure you want to send and send it.

Tell me your opinions and tell Max if you also like the idea, Thanks for your free time.

Greetings.

• June 15, 2020 8:29 AM PDT

He can add it and if there is bugs than reload warmerise page, Warmerise needs this update and needs a update to ban hackers wile there hacking. So please do something Max- Brysonchase11

• 141 posts
    June 20, 2020 3:39 PM PDT

Brysonchase11 said:

He can add it and if there is bugs than reload warmerise page, Warmerise needs this update and needs a update to ban hackers wile there hacking. So please do something Max- Brysonchase11

Well you said I was a hacker lol.

• 69 posts
    June 21, 2020 8:24 PM PDT

i think it would be good. i noticed the custom profile business is a booming trade on here, and if you dont have 5000 xp, you cant sell. plus it would be good for transfering money from old accounts to new accounts.

• 16 posts
    June 23, 2020 5:39 PM PDT

Hysteria said:

Greetings.

i think its shouldnt come

• July 5, 2020 8:22 PM PDT

• 2 posts
    July 8, 2020 10:09 PM PDT

Hysteria said:

Greetings.

yes that is a great idea,.... thats really fantastic!!!!

• 10 posts
    July 11, 2020 5:49 PM PDT

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share an idea that I have a long time ago in the head, which is to transfer cash to a friend, my idea is that the option is in the settings, select the player you want to spend cash, you put the cash figure you want to send and send it.

This post was edited by GuerreroAB at July 11, 2020 5:49 PM PDT
  • March 15, 2022 7:25 PM PDT
    I just **** My dear
    • 2098 posts
    March 15, 2022 9:11 PM PDT

Are you okay?